the daily grind 8/27/09

Wow that is so cute- I don't think DD would trade in her sparkly pink and silver Hannah Montana lunch box for it, but I would! Lol.

Ok, Jennifer you are in so much trouble.. every time you discuss our "PAR-TY" bus.. I keep hearing "The Double Dutch bus"... and I see all of use dancing in the aisles as the bus bounces down the freeway! :rotfl:

Save the luggage money for the trip. If we're using a par-tay bus, plastic trash bags'll be fine ;)

yup trash bags will work. acmoore plastic bags, anything will do! i'd love to use the par-tay bus! we really could have a blast!

PrincessM got this for her birthday from one of her friends.
in that color? i love it! i would totally use that!

Ok, Jennifer you are in so much trouble.. every time you discuss our "PAR-TY" bus.. I keep hearing "The Double Dutch bus"... and I see all of use dancing in the aisles as the bus bounces down the freeway! :rotfl:

that would work! i'd be dancing in the aisles if i was going to Disney!
:rotfl:

hummmm think I can learn to drive the 40' class A rv? that would be a great party bus. Now we just need to get me driving lessons and convince dear old daddy to let me borrow it.

if you are providing the vehicle, i'm providing the gas! we can so make this work!;)

That lunch tote is cute!!!! I have an On-the-Go in that pattern and one in Cupcake Pink as well. I've got a friend who is addicted to VB and buys everything. She can't use it all so she's always giving me surprises after her shopping excursions! I won't complain!:rotfl:

Wow that is so cute- I don't think DD would trade in her sparkly pink and silver Hannah Montana lunch box for it, but I would! Lol.

I asked if she wanted a character one (so I could take that one) and she said no. So, that's what she'll be using come Tuesday ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter