The Daily Grind 7/29

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good Morning ladies! Happy Friday!!

P and PD to all :hug:

hope everyone has some fun planned!

today:
work 9-2
Megan to type up a couple of her papers
Megan work 1-3:30
not sure about rest of day, going to be pretty warm here...maybe dinner out

have a wonderful day :)

Good Morning!!

Sorry I was MIA... my computer asked for a reboot on 7/27 and then would not start again.. DH had to work magic and recover it... Something with a Windows 10 update.. needless to say I despise windows 10. I am up and running again and Mike is going to clone my machine and he have moved every document on this machine to a external hard drive. Luckily I didn't lose any files that I know of and especially the ones I had ready for projects.

Becky - have a great weekend get-a-way and happy birthday to Joe!
Lisa -- fun plans for the weekend?
Chae -- have the weather?
Rebecca -- hope all is well!

Today's agenda is long! I have lots to do the next 2 days so I can go play with my niece and nephew this weekend. Things have been so crazy I have yet to meet my niece born in May... but I do see her on the phone daily thanks to FaceTime/texts.

Let's see:

errands
Walmart --- need double stick tape for a project, ice (for drinks depends how the day goes what it will be. lol), trash can (damn raccoons decided to host a dinner buffet in the trash can that garbage man broke)
B - small list
J - smaller list -- then she is going to meet her BF for a Banquet he is up for an award
C - smallest list but he has to do it today or see mom get upset

cut papers for bases of paper bag albums (teacher friend called and asked for me to making them; she took a year off last year and didn't like not giving them an end of year gift about the year)
cut name for class door (same teacher)
fold 30 paper bag albums
print 30 cover titles for said albums
cut spins for albums
finish project that is () close to being done
clean bathroom
make list for Hobby Lobby next week (going to do paper bag albums for J's classroom too but a smaller size since she and I can resize photos all different ways)
make stickers for paper bag albums so she can add them as she wants (for teacher friend)
clean, dust and sweep entry, family room & hallway
clean off front porch (especially Bear's farm boots/rubber boots time to get them washed and put away)
await mail for info on HS online registration

I know there is much more but it's probably tedious and/or not on the list! lol

Good late morning!

m2mrb- dinner out is always good!
PN96- wow. Long list! Good luck.

Today:
Coffee
Town with DH - sitting in the truck while he does an errand:)
Home to put stuff away
Finish laundry
Get bridal shower gift put together
Supper - not sure?!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter