The Daily Grind ~ 7/18/16

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning! Good SLEEPY morning!

Sorry I was not on this weekend. We were in final prep for fair week and it was all hands on deck w/ fair and some other things C needed to do for the new university. We have a few more things to do next week and he should be good to go. (Webinars to complete to satisfy some areas of the universities "get to know ya" kind of thing!)

Yesterday was a very, very busy day with the Goat Show. (We are done for the week but he is helping w/ the other animals of our friend who houses our goat and several other friends who show). We got there at 11am and didn't leave til after 9pm.

He did really well too! He did a woodworking footlocker and got a blue, honor group and reserve champion in his age division! :woohoo: I did not expect that and neither did he!
Then he did great in his first year of Senior Showmanship he placed 6th in his class (3 classes w/in the division). He didn't advance to finals had to be in top 3 of each class but for the first time out he did amazing! Bubba didn't place as well as they are put in classes by weight.. Placed 8th in his class but it is just up to what the judge wants to see so you can't take it personally and the goat could care less! lol

Today's agenda:

wait out the storm currently going on (supposed to be chances all week yet when we went to bed at midnight was only supposed to be this morning!)
B up and take him to fair to do morning check on goats (pigs are not in till tomorrow)
B to football
big kids off to work
B home to clean up
B out to help at fair and I'll help w/ friends little one and watch the show (2-?)
home
cut several more silhoutte projects (I can projects can piece them together at the fair)
dinner
B to do Spanish (we are doing his final no later than Thursday but I want it done on Wednesday since we have no events at the fair and need to be at fair Thursday at 8am for pig show. Luckily we have a flexible proctor who know we have fair this week).
C to check Spanish and review w/ B
crash and start again on Tuesday

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Good morning!
Had a GREAT weekend!

PN96- congrats to DS! Fair week sounds fun - yet really busy!
Good Monday morning ladies!

Today:
Breakfast with cousins visiting from Minnesota
Few stops at town
Lots to put away from the weekend!!
Laundry
Hope to organize pictures from the weekend
Supper- grill at the lake

Have a great day!

Good Morning!
Nice relaxing weekend here with a few chores done. Saw Ghostbusters Friday night, very ,very funny movie!

Sounds like a great weekend at the fair Nan!
Glad you enjoyed your weekend Chae :)
Welcome back Lisa!!

Today:
Morning chores
Dust upstairs
Vacuum
Water plants
Empty trash cans
Update ins and Sunpass with new car tag #'s
Aquasize? Looks like rain :(
Scrap
Stir fry for dinner

Enjoy your day ladies!
Becky

Good Morning ladies! missed seeing you every morning!

reality hits us so hard when we get back from Haiti, was an amazing and emotional week!

hope everyone had lots of fun while we were gone.

today:
go through mail
balance checkbook
pay bills if needed
make grocery list
put away laundry - at least we got it all washed yesterday
finish unpacking
Megan to start her babysitting job today - I'm going today so she knows where to pick Max up from school
go to book store to purchase remaining books she needs for school
grocery shop
dinner
relax

have a wonderful day ladies :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter