<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: Drink Your Water

This week we are in Zone 5: The Living Room

~The Daily Grind~ 7/01/09
Happy July Everyone!!!!

It's Hump Day!! :dance3:

My List for Today:

smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Post Office...it was POURING yesterday, didn't get out of the car...

Tan...

Do my flylady stuff...

Dinner...left overs...got a ton!

Have a Great Day everyone!!

As always there is so much to do however I don't want to do anything. ;) When, oh when will I win Lotto? :rotfl2:

Off to:

Write in DD's communication book - done
Get DD up and ready for school
Work
caffeinate
Watch SYTYCD and Top Chief.
Fold laundry.
Work on card swap

I'm so excited!!!! DH is going to a conference in Chicago and it's before school starts so DS and I get to tag along!!!!! I've never been to Chicago before. DS is so excited too because there are lots of Broadway shows there and he's already picked out 2 that he just has to see! So, I'm in trip planning mode!

My day:

Laundry
Vacuum
Get hair cut
Go to Michaels
Go to Borders
If time, go to JoAnns
Make sure DS gets to his haircut appt
Go to dive shop to get last of gear for DS to go to Seabase next week
Go grocery shopping
Buy tickets for shows in Chicago
Finish card swap

Have a great day everyone!

Today:
Get up
walk to work
Go to the libary with my students
Eat food
go on break
Go to the big kids school, teach
Go home
NAP!
dinner- No clue
DOG the bounty hunter night! YEA

One more day of work, thursday is iT!!!

I'm up reluctantly! DH is on call this week and the pager went off twice.. URgh! Good thing Friday is the last day... they split the holidays! Thank you!!

Get ready
DS8's physical @850am (last physical this year for my kids!)
nap
lunch

DS8 to finish pressed pennies (enter data/adhere/done!)
older two to find mat colors
DD15 to orthodontia
walmart/kmart errand
home
dinner
scrap

It it really only Wednesday? Crud...I've been trying to priceline a cheap hotel room in NH for the weekend and no one will take my bids! We really need to save for the cruise next year, so we can't spend too much...Ah well, if we go, we go, if we don't, we don't.

Rant on...Am I the only one tired of all the MJ stuff? He's still dead, why do we have to hear every minute detail about his will, the kids, the last rehearsal, blah blah blah? Enough!...Rant off.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I really want to try to get back on this thread! I feel like I learn so much about everyone, even if sometimes all we do is laundry!:goodvibes

DIT~ Chicago! Exciting! DS would love that too! Which plays? Did you let him pick both? Me, I would try to go to Oprah!:goodvibes

Lisa~been wondering for a long time, what kind of communication book for your DD? If its too personal you dont have to tell me.

AWM~how goes the headaches? Hope your feeling better!

PN~ are your kids working on swaps or is it for 4H? Did those books get done?

Deb~ thanks for keeping Flylady posted. Need to get back on those too!

With everyone home for summer, I get nothing done!
New month, new start, right!
:hippie:

Thanks for asking Rita. It is much better today. I think the changing weather had something to do with it. It is super nice out there today.

I like reading this thread to learn about us too. Even when I don't post about my boring stuff, I like to read to keep in touch.

Guess I'm awake enough now to post and make sense........

those 100lbs of straberries kicked my behind yesterday

I've made it through:
aerobics/swim team practice
bank
walmart
lunch is half done

Need to do:
empty dishwasher
clean living room
process another couple batches of jam
take a nap
refill diswasher
figure out something for dinner.
drop off extra kid at somepoint (these days I seem to always have at least 1 extra around the house)

I've decided the only good thing about all this rain is my pool is filling up faster than normal. I out smarted it and hooked a pipe to the downspout from the roof and it is filtered through a sap filter so no gravel from the shingles get into the pool.

Trade you 1/2 pint of black raspberry jam for one of your strawberry ones.

sure works for me pm your addy and I'll get it out. Off to make the last couple of batches.

AR~ they are finishing the last of their 4H projects... Each child has one project to finish by Friday.. I've given them today/tomorrow to finish it since they want to go to the Children's Museum in order to see the King Tut exhibit on Friday...

DD15 does have one other project to complete (woodworking) sanding and staining but DH has to handle that so he will make sure that is done on Saturday before we can go see fireworks... (if there are any, haven't heard much about any on the news)...

DS8 has grown 2 3/4" in 3 months... I think he is going out grow DS13 before the end of the year.... :eek:

I want salsa!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Laundry is going
Dishes are done
Floors have been washed

Now:

Gotta fold laundry
Organize some things in the office
Call my Dad
Mail a few cards
Take girls to friends pool a little later

AR~ they are finishing the last of their 4H projects... Each child has one project to finish by Friday.. I've given them today/tomorrow to finish it since they want to go to the Children's Museum in order to see the King Tut exhibit on Friday...

DD15 does have one other project to complete (woodworking) sanding and staining but DH has to handle that so he will make sure that is done on Saturday before we can go see fireworks... (if there are any, haven't heard much about any on the news)...

DS8 has grown 2 3/4" in 3 months... I think he is going out grow DS13 before the end of the year.... :eek:

Isn't 4H done there? Our record books were already due for the year. And that was a fun project!! Yuck. Our calendar year ends June 30th. Which I guess is why you still have projects to finish eh? DUH. Sorry. Brainfizz.:rotfl:

I really want to try to get back on this thread! I feel like I learn so much about everyone, even if sometimes all we do is laundry!:goodvibes

DIT~ Chicago! Exciting! DS would love that too! Which plays? Did you let him pick both? Me, I would try to go to Oprah!:goodvibes
AR, I agree. This thread is a great one for learning about everyone and feeling closer to them too.

As for Chicago, I hadn't thought about Oprah. Hmmmm, I'll have to check into that. As for shows, yes, I let DS pick since he's the one who is so into theatre. He picked Jersey Boys because it's about the Four Seasons and he loves their music and figured I'd enjoy it too. The one he really really wants to go see is Spring Awakening which opens 2 days after we get there. Perfect timing! I picked up a book and map today of Chicago so that I can research and see what other things we will want to do while poor DH is stuck in meetings!!! Too bad the Cubs are playing away games that week. I would have enjoyed seeing one of their baseball games. The White Sox are in town and we may go there, but I'd rather have seen the Cubs!

Isn't 4H done there? Our record books were already due for the year. And that was a fun project!! Yuck. Our calendar year ends June 30th. Which I guess is why you still have projects to finish eh? DUH. Sorry. Brainfizz.:rotfl:

Our official sign up is in Feb... we have to have our books done by the time the fair rolls in which is the last week of July for our county... The state fair is in August.... once the county fair ends our club year ends... Since I'm not a leader I'm not sure what their calendar year runs.. I would assume Jan-Dec...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!