The Daily Grind ~ 5/11/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:wave: Mornin' all!!

I have several things to get done today..... gonna be a busy day..but since I cleaned my scraproom last night, I am able to create in peace!

Today:
kids up and movin'
ck email/DIS
kids off to school
head out for errands
  1. walmart
  2. joanns
  3. cvs-for photos
  4. kroger
home
/snack
scrapbook 4 pages

prep dinner
scrapbook 2 pages
dinner
scrapbook 2 pages

My goal tomorrow is to complete PJ's Senior pages. I have so many Senior photos that I can't add them all so I'm trying to highlight all her outfits and especially the photos that just jump out at ya!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous day!! Anyone have special plans for Mother's Day?

Ds11 has a soccer game, so we will be at that and grab dinner on the way home since his game is 2 hours away and doesn't even start til 4pm..

Good Morning!

TGIF!!

Nan, good luck with the senior scrap pages!

Buffy, ejnoy the field trip!

Today:

Menu plan and grocery shopping
School to watch recycle materials fashio show
work on AK swap
Julia to dance at 5 only 2 classes left til recital.
dinner?

Mother's day plans are to spend some time with DH and the kiddos, need to firm up what we are doing as this will be my first Mother's Day in years that I don't have to work.:cool1:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Cassey

good morning everyone
sounds like fun days for everyone

get pictures that I have scrapper
just canoe trip & another set of 6 flags

work on AK swap
have a saftey meeting at 11:30 then end of term party

run to Wal-mart
supper - no idea what

Good Morning all!

hope everyone has fun and gets their lists done!

we are going to my mom's tomorrow for bbq with bro's and families....sunday still deciding supposed to be in the mid 70;s all weekend :cool1: maybe the zoo, or the market area

today:
neck massage
run to grocery store for tomorrow's bbq stuff
try to finish up the "candies" for WW -- lollipops are left to do
p/u nephew
p/u megan
megan to brow appt
head to mom's she wants to take us out for dinner :thumbsup2

have a wonderful day!

Workin'. Not coughing as much (thank goodness), but when I do, it hurts so bad. I'm taking Ibuprofen and icing/heating.

Tonight is the Relay. We're not on a team this year, so we're going to go over to the track with a couple friends and throw some money around. I must have been drugged when I asked if 2 girls wanted to come with us and then sleep over...I'm sure it will be fine, and they'll have a great time, but I'm not sure where my head was ;)

Morgan has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon (one of the girls who is sleeping over tonight). They are going to the drive-in to see The Avengers. There are a couple boys invited too! One that Morgan has a very big crush on :lovestruc I had these really neat book covers printed as part of her gift (she's a big reader), and will pick up a Barnes & Noble gift card to go with it. Maybe we'll make a card after the girls go home tomorrow morning.

Need to get my mother a plant. Not sure what we are doing with the ILs on Sunday. I've told DH I don't want anything, but I know he'll get me something...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Friday :)

Happy Birthday to Morgan :banana::banana::banana:
Good luck with your list Nan

I think I get to spend most of my day scrapping :goodvibes

Rachel has her AP European History test today
The drama banquet is tonight

I'm having everyone come to my house for brunch on Sunday (DH and the girls are doing all the cooking and cleaning :thumbsup2)

Have a great day ::yes::

Good morning ladies!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Girls up and out
Need to recut a robot to finish order.

Package get it to Po.
Grocery store for supplies for this weekend.
Get gas
Pick dd#2 up from school
Load of laundry
Pack
do some picking up in scrap area, vacuum downstairs
Dinner- check freezer.
Tv shows
Bed

My first banner for a customer is done! What do you think!!

IMAG0179.jpg

very cute Rachal!

good news about my thumb...my massage therapist said it doesnt seem to bad and should heal up pretty quickly :thumbsup2

Rachal, love the banner!

Lisa, great news about your thumb!

Nan, :yay: for mojo!

Still plugging away with the AK swap.

WooHoo!!!! Sarah came home from the drama banquet with another scholarship :) I'm so proud of her! Her entire first year is almost completely paid for with scholarships!!! Oh yeah, because of her excellent AP test scores she'll be starting college with 24 semester credits under her belt :)

I finished my list!!!
It helped having this play in the background...
My kids showed it to me... (think there are some potential candidates for PJ!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWVwgDnuzE

Reminds me of my college days!!! So much fun!! I got 12 pages done tonight!! I hope to get 20 pages done tomorrow...

WooHoo!!!! Sarah came home from the drama banquet with another scholarship :) I'm so proud of her! Her entire first year is almost completely paid for with scholarships!!! Oh yeah, because of her excellent AP test scores she'll be starting college with 24 semester credits under her belt :)

:cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter