The Daily Grind ~ 4/5/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:wave:

TGIF!!! It's FRIDAY!!! I can't believe spring break is over.. We have been so busy with things that we haven't done much fun stuff.. We may try the zoo tomorrow depending on how the "go live" computer upgrade is going for DH.. or I just might take the boys and go myself...

Let's see today:

print small order for side job out today (do in a few months)
help friend order her son's grad party invites (I think she is going w/ one of the designs I created for her DS!)
boys to once over the house/their rooms (they did a good job last night but I didn't verify their rooms)
DS16 is off work so we will do a 30 minute SAT review (if I make a game out of it he doesn't get so frazzled by it... we get points for who gets the answer right.. most points in a week gets a prize)
DS12 to finish the last few questions he got stuck on last night for his last activity
continue research on new camera for my birthday (DH thinks I need an upgrade and I know what I want but he is working w/ a friend who is a photographer on the side and wants to make sure I get the right one)
scrap goal is 20 pages again today ~ 15/20

I hope everyone has a great day!
Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need...

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!!

Good Morning!

Today:
finish taxes and file them
dinner- chicken thighs, veggies, scalloped potatoes
work on April filing for SE taxes (1st time dealing with these)
prayer cards for church
read a book and decide on its status
work on church scrapbook

Rebecca

:wave2:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, hope you get something fun in this weekend!
Rebecca, good luck with the taxes.

I can't wait til 3 PM, cause I need to be out of work!!!!!! I have nothing to do here and a mountain of things at home.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

It is a beautiful sunshiny Friday - love this weather.:thumbsup2

Hope everyone enjoys this weekend and gets to relax!

Rainy day here in South FL - just been catching up on laundry and scrapping in between. Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Becky

fun day at work
I got to do subs & Mexican today
just glad it was really slow today
slow for us - catering on the other hand had 7 events happening at one time which is why we were short handed

then one girl who was draining one of the fryers (to clean it) forgot to turn it off so it caught on fire - we put it out with salt so no biggie but several people had to come over to see if everything was alright - it didn't even last 3 minutes & the flames stayed pretty low - helped cleaned the stuff out anyways

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter