The Daily Grind ~ 4/19/13

Nan happy to hear your FIL is okay....be safe driving today!

Jen hope all the students are okay! how scary for kids in your office!
LOVE the quote!

Afternoon...

Have been like a deer in the headlights watching the news! So glad to hear that all my Boston DIS friends and their families are safe.
Not doing much today..it is just one of those days where I want to rest and take it easy so I am.

DH is getting off work early and we'll be heading over to the marina for a friends retirement party later this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a good evening and a safe weekend.

Becky

A Happy Belated Birthday Cassey! Sounds like it was a good one :)

Becky

Nan, I hope you don't "freeze"!

Jennifer, hope the students are okay. I love the quote!

Happy to hear everyone is okay so far.

We just returned home from a shopping trip. Julia is almost set for spring and summer. She talked me into a pair of light aqua capris, I was looking at navy.

A Happy Belated Birthday Cassey! Sounds like it was a good one :)

Becky

Thanks, it was a nice day all around! My DH and children really made me feel special. Now if they could keep it up a little longer.....but I am sure they will be back to normal soon.

P & PD for those in need pixiedust:

Happy to hear that all our Boston area DIS friends are safe. Hugs & prayers :grouphug:

Taking Rachel and a friend to get mani/pedis this afternoon in preparation for prom tomorrow princess:

Enjoy the rest of your Friday :flower3:

Great thanks to God, the citizen responders, police and all those involved in the capture of the second suspect tonight in Watertown!
We at the other end of the state appreciate you making life safer for so many!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter