The Daily Grind ~ 3/22/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!!! It's FRIDAY!! :woohoo:

Prayers and pixiedust: to all those in need.
Hope those who are feeling under the weather are doing better this morning.

So much to do today... I need to make sure this list gets done.. by 2 days of quiet has turned into a Friday list a mile long that will have to spread into the weekend.

Let's see:

make lunches x 3
once over house (cleaned up during commericals again last night)
ck email/fb/DIS
:woohoo: Good news! :woohoo:
boys up
reboot :laundy: Done! :yay:
upload software to silhouette & upgraded to newest version
boys to school

upgrade software so I can cut svgs (found it onsale) : ordered awaiting email for instructions to download and activiation code
take my new toy to scrap desk and get it set up
test cut a few things
hang large bulletin board in scraproom
set up deadlines for projects that have to be complete by July '13
break down goals for DS16's scrapbook completion dates

make shopping list for Monday (locate coupons)
finalize plans for next weekend to go see DD and her roomie (we are taking them out and bringing them Easter baskets)
make shopping list for baskets (Monday)
type up spreadsheet for graduation infor for DS16 (have a few things to add from DD's list)

I know there is more but I'm going to get started on a few things!
I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!!!

Good morning!!! Doing a quick stop. Off to work!!!! Then springbreak!!! Lots of games this weekend but snow is on the forecast so we will see?? So ready for spring. Have a great day everyone!!

Have a good day at work, Michelle.. Congrats on spring break next week. We have next week at school and then we are off.

Jennifer, I hope today goes smoothly for you.. time to close this chapter of your life and begin the next one!

TGIF!

Hope everyone is doing good, feeling well or better and getting ready for your Spring Breaks!

My hands and feet have been a terror this week, peeling and new lesions, so I have been wrapped up in creams, socks and gloves and not doing too much. Feeling better today though and ready to go for a walk!

It's a ME day - nothing on tap or planned, will just get some sunshine and scrap a bit later. Hope to hit the pool this weekend because it's gonna be unusually warm, high 80's!

Have a great day everyone!

Becky

Hey Becky, you want a visitor???? I'll come for 80 degree weather as we are stuck in the 20s-30s and the dumb weatherman said maybe 2-4" of snow depending on where this storm tracks... I am NOT happy!!!

Happy Friday :)

It is supposed to snow here all weekend. Must be getting close to Easter ;) I have more layouts of my girls in their new Easter dresses and snow than with flowers!

P & PD for those in need pixiedust:

Jennifer I hope you're having a good day
Nan your list scares me
Becky I hope you feel better soon

Have a great day all :flower3:

Hi ladies,

It's Friday! I can't believe some of you are getting snow!
Same old here today.
Watch fb.
Ponder album pre order
Email
Post office
Kid pick up
Dance
Home to relax. May take the weekend off. :)

good morning!

look what I woke up to.....

IMG_1167_zpsa06e4ce8.jpg

will probably be gone by the afternoon though supposed to warm up later..

no school today for us, already was a planned day off :thumbsup2

Nan, good luck on that list!
Becky, hope you are able to go for that walk!
Cheryl, looks like its coming your way....Jim did a golf course up in Avon late april...was 75 the day we got there...the next two weeks snowed like crazy!
Michelle, yay for almost being spring break!
Jen, hope your last day will go smooth and easy!

just planning a lazy morning and will go out this afternoon for lunch with my girl and a couple errands...my phone battery won't hold its charge anymore and Megan's phone has a free upgrade available, going to surprise her with a new phone, will be the same one I got last year!

hope to get some scrapping done along the way!

P & PD to anyone in need :hug:

have a wonderful day!

TGIF! Week has blown by, not sure where it went or what I accomplished, but gone is gone.

I am trying/hoping/praying that I can get some sort of order to my house this weekend. I feel like we are spinning our wheels & getting nowhere. Hoping the thought of spring sn*w (it's a dirty word now!) and cold temps can get me going, so I can enjoy the weather when it actually, finally, please?, gets nice!

Happy weekend, everyone!

So its snowing everywhere but here.

But the power went out bout 30 mins ago. Not sure when it will be back. Sooo just sitting around for now. May do some scrapping.

Afternoon, ladies! Hope the snow is gone by now, Lisa. We are predicted to have "plowable amounts" of snow here Monday into Tuesday. They aren't telling how much that is. Should I be worried by that? :confused3 :lmao:

Hope everyone has a nice calm weekend on tap. I'm hoping to get some scrapping done on Sunday. Want to ge the Safari pages mostly done. I ordered ATG tape refills last week from Amazon because Michael's never has any. The box arrived this morning and it was huge. I wondered why they had packed two tiny little boxes of tape into such a big box. Turns out they sent me the guns with the refills instead of just the refills. I contacted them and they sent an email back saying just to keep them....their mistake. Now I have (3) tape guns. I should really be able to crank out the pages now that I can tape with both hands :rotfl2:

Today:
Work is almost over
Home to get oldest DS
Order his tux
Order prom flowers - do girls still like wrist corsages or do they prefer the hand-tied bouquets? Pictures from last year's prom has about 50/50 and his date said to surprise her.
Dinner with my parents
DSis keeping my two youngest for the weekend. We are making a trip to the college for admitted students day
Home and crash - have to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow! Um, hello....doesn't the college realize this is my weekend? A noon start would be lovely!

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Danielle,

You have no excuse not to find you ATG tape again!!

The girls here like the wristlets.... I made PJ's wristlets all 3 years and she has them by each of the prom gifts they received... I used to hide a crystal mickey head adhesive in them... (I'm doing the same for DS in his boutineer)

LOL! Danielle, PJ would agree with you!!! She has to be ready to go by like 6AM on hospitality days since she and her roommate are ambassadors for the schools. They give tours once a week during their work hours and then on hospitalities days or even the director calls and needs them at other times... PJ loves that job on campus!!!

Danielle,

You have no excuse not to find you ATG tape again!!

The girls here like the wristlets.... I made PJ's wristlets all 3 years and she has them by each of the prom gifts they received... I used to hide a crystal mickey head adhesive in them... (I'm doing the same for DS in his boutineer)

Nan, I was looking online at the "keepsake" wristlets that you can now order and have the flowers put on. Wondering if that would be something extra special for her to keep and wear again. Have you seen them? Kinda like a pearl or sequin bracelet, so the flowers aren't on that grey stretchy band.

Love the mickey crystal idea. Think I will tuck one in Tyler's boutineer and see if he notices its there.

Danielle,

I used those elastic pearl bands for PJ's wristlets... I bought it at M's for like 5.00.. then I went to HL and got flowers to make her own.. she was afraid to get real flowers with the fact that the shop we looked at had all kinds of lavendar and she gets hives around lavender...so she didn't want to chance it... I used flower wire to attach the flowers to the wristlet so they are easily detachable... But the pearl band is gorgeous alone!

ETA: I think Tyler's date would really like that!

I think Tyler will notice but not right off the bat!!! I know PJ didn't... C has no idea I'm adding it to his... but he'll love it!

Well, my very long two weeks' notice is over! Thankfully, I was able to recover about 98% of our data after the computer crash and EHD failure. I feel so relieved. I was able to leave around 3:00, which gives me a little time to decompress before taking Morgan to dance.

My boss told me that he started to write me a letter, but he only got out a thank you to Morgan for being born because that's what brought me to him, before he couldn't write anymore. :sad: He gave me a very generous "retirement" bonus, which was a complete surprise! I'm happy, sad, excited, and scared all at once. I know it's a good step, and it will be great for me and my family.

I hope you all had a great day!

Well, my very long two weeks' notice is over! Thankfully, I was able to recover about 98% of our data after the computer crash and EHD failure. I feel so relieved. I was able to leave around 3:00, which gives me a little time to decompress before taking Morgan to dance.

My boss told me that he started to write me a letter, but he only got out a thank you to Morgan for being born because that's what brought me to him, before he couldn't write anymore. :sad: He gave me a very generous "retirement" bonus, which was a complete surprise! I'm happy, sad, excited, and scared all at once. I know it's a good step, and it will be great for me and my family.

I hope you all had a great day!

happy you were able to get so much of the computer data back, you must feel good about leaving things in a good spot!
oh my, your boss sounds very sweet! nice getting a little bonus too!

roads are pretty much bare and dry, sun comes and goes, snow gone off trees, just in shaded areas!

Rachal, hope your power comes back soon!

got back from lunch at Red Robin, they tested by battery and found nothing wrong with it :confused3 and megan loves her new phone!

off to get some little things done and then hopefully some scrapping!

We finally got it back at almost 1. We've had blue skies and sun all day.

Check your charger. I've had that issue before and it was the charger not fully charging. Got a new one and no more issues.

Ohh and can you let me know how many emails you got from me? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter