The Daily Grind ~ 3/10/12

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good Morning all :goodvibes

hope everyone is doing well today...P & PD to those in need :hug:

Megan is sick with a cold again, so don't think we will be going anywhere this afternoon.

my brother will be here around 10 to install shelves in my garage and hook up my wi-fi for the computer so I can start playing around with my Kindle Fire :thumbsup2

if Megan's up to it we will go to fabric store to get material for her toga for her history class (learning about ancient greece) and grocery shopping
in not will have to do that tomorrow.

other to do's for weekend -
:laundy:
clean house a bit
and hope to finish scrapping our dec dlr trip

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Morning Lisa

Hope Megan feels better soon! Enjoy those shelves. I love organization I just can't keep it up.

Today
made phone calls
showered and dressed (sounds so simple I could have gladly stayed in the pjs all day but figuring out that I get more done if I get up and dressed)
gone and got filter aid (sugaring stuff)
cleaned off sewing machine and put fabric away

Left to do:
mending on sewing machine
clean off futon need to get this out of the craft room but it's being held up by the stuff in the room it goes in. Have and email out to people to come get that stuff.
hopefully get at least the mattress part out of this room today.
finish sorting heritage scrapbook stuff????
dinner beef stew got to start that shortly.
search web for chair for the sewing desk. Need a bit more hieght than the scrap one offers.

off to get busy hope you all have a great day

I'm working on the Disney Sketch Swap - almost finished AK - making 5 sets, one I"m going to use with my Dallas Zoo pictures
I"m still debating on gluing down the embellies or not - hmm who was it that was doing the same LO# - any ways just thinking that if I didn't glue mine down then you can rearrange so they don't quite match

I need to get started on laundry - at least get blue jeans washed
Spring Break started for us so YEA!!!!
Dh is working today but has the rest of the week off
I need to dye my hair today
pick up the house some since my sister may be coming over for supper

Hope Megan gets feeling better soon
Christy - good luck on finding a chair - that can be really hard

Christy good luck getting things moved out!

Reddy think you have to glue everything done, but check with Annie!

Megan is feeling better....got my house wi-fi up and running so she's happily playing around with our new toy...Kindle Fire and making her wish list for apps!

only got one section of shelves to fit, but that's okay, can just stack the other plastic bins....just need to get the other things out of my storage locker this week and do some reorganizing.

Glad she's feeling better and remind her there is a free app everyday. boys have gotten all but 1 or 2 that way.

glad the shelves will work out.

Glad she's feeling better and remind her there is a free app everyday. boys have gotten all but 1 or 2 that way.

glad the shelves will work out.

well, she's in a better mood than this morning is what I should say....oh she's been pouring over the apps like crazy...had to remind her this is "OUR" fire :lmao: making her wait before I start buying them! couple I want too!

Yeah that's the problem in our house. Mom got the boys each on for christmas and not me!!!! they get ugly when mamma borrows it. Levi is the WORST course he's almost 14. Eric deals with me borrowing begurdgingly because I make sure it's charged. :rotfl:

I'm hooked on Fluffy (mindless match up game) and Beaver Revenge.

I told my mother that when the 10" version comes out that's what I want for xmas or what ever holiday is closest that I can weasel it out of her. :rotfl2:

enjoy it. we LOVE them

plan on using it mostly when we travel, she can get it all figured out then teach me how to use it :lmao:

will have to go check them out...I want yahtzee and words with friends

Didn't accomplish anything other than spending time w/ DsS21!! He was a joy to be around!!! We had a great family lunch and we took him to the store for some groceries.. he should be home in about a week and half for spring break for a few days..

Tomorrow is a busy day.. I need to accomplish alot so I need to start my list..

remember set your clocks ahead...

happy you had a great day as a family :goodvibes

already got the bedroom one's re-set!

search web for chair for the sewing desk. Need a bit more hieght than the scrap one offers.

off to get busy hope you all have a great day

Christy, try Staples for the chair. I got one that goes up to 27 inches because my scraptable is a little higher than normal but too low for a bar stool.

Didn't do anything byt make breakfast and prepare for my crop today. Then I went to the crop. Sorted photos, kitted some pages and filled 9 divided page protectors. Now have a list of titles to cricut. Probably another 75 pages to go before Wannacropit.

Sleep tight!

We had to go buy new khaki pants and a white shirt for Morgan yesterday. It's the 100th anniversary celebration of girl scouts this afternoon and we are getting a troop photo taken, I'd like her to look clean and tidy ;)

Saw the Middle School production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat last night. It was good, but I'm still bitter about the fact that Morgan didn't get in...with all those parts I find it hard to believe she wasn't better than ONE girl there...But, whatever. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter