The Daily Grind ~ 12/6/12

Jennifer those look great!

Danielle & Nan :goodvibes

Rachal, almost done...just 3 more days until MICKEY!!!!

Rachal- yeah for vacay
Jennifer- Cute cups

Hope everyone had a good day & enjoy your evening

One more day at work until a break. Yeah!!!
Work
Errands
Cleaning
Laundry
Basketball
Dinner??? Should know this late
Moscato

Been on the phone with disney and the website moving things around. UGH! now to print out new paperwork!

Got DS's haircut scheduled for the day of the party before our dinner reservations. Switched out MK and EP days to maximize hours. now I need to switch the fast pass + days around too! Too much planning.

Off to get ready to get DD and then get her ready to go to dress rehearsal I am so taking some pics tonight!

You need to get those papers printed and relax!!! You all will have a fabulous time!!!
Can't wait to see K's haircut photos!!!

Enjoy rehearsal tonight!!!

Jennifer those came out awesome!

Rachal, so close to vacation!

Cheryl, hope you are feeling better and get some sleep tonight.

:) Dbf was the issue all changing his mind.

My mom wants me to video tape it. I told her I'd take pics.

Worked on autograph books during rehearsals. I love that theater, it has tables! I will get some pics up tomorrow.

Did ya'll hear about the target gc coupon and Disney cards? There's a coupon for a $10 target gc when you purchase $50 or more. There's a thread on budget board. You can buy other gift cards too, just not target ones. We went and hot some tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter