The Daily Grind ~ 12/6/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:laughing: It's Thursday! :laughing:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need..

Today:

boys up and movin'
DS16 to skl for mtg.
DH to take DS12 to school
nap
clean house
write up shopping lists; only purchase what is on list; no impulse buying!
pick up DS12
DS16 home
homework/snack
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day!

Nan - good luck on the no immpluse buying

it is getting closer to the week-end
today is work - should be a light day at work
then home - DH is off so no idea if I'll get to do anything crafty or not

I'm getting much better at it Reddy!!!
I plan on baking in the next week so no need for snack cakes or cookies! Plus those supplies have already been bought!!
My big issue is I have 6 more gifts to buy (3 for C & 3 for J).. B is done and so is DH..

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, good luck with the no impulse buying!
Reddy, enjoy today!

Today:
work-last day of the work week:cool1:
meetings at 4:30 and 7:00 going to be a long day!
dinner-chili already made they just need to reheat

Hope everyone has a great day!

I'm exhausted. Forgot to take my meds when we got home from the band concert last night, so I took them late and didn't get to sleep until after midnight. Thankfully, I can take it pretty easy today.

So...
Morgan to school with a "break a leg" (auditions for the Wizard of Oz this afternoon).
Cut more birds for tumblers
Joann's for blue vinyl. How is it I don't have any blue?
Paid off a credit card yesterday - need to call and close the account!!

Design letters for Epcot Swap - Nope, not gonna happen, got caught up with birds...
Cut prototype of Jungle Cruise layout
Lunch?
Nap
Library? Don't think the thing I have on reserve 'in transit' will be there before 3:00 :(
Pickup after school
Dollar store for clear plastic cups for cupcakes for Saturday - Struck out. Hav a call into my sister to see if she has any.
Homework supervisor
Dinner - Tacos
Dishes
Big Bang Theory!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good luck to Morgan on her auditions today!

I'm a little sleepy today too. Had Nathan's chorus concert last night, and while they are usually dreadful....they have a new music teacher. The one who has taught for the past 60 years :lmao: retired and they have a new young teacher who is in her 20's. This concert was actually very enjoyable! Kids looked like they were having a good time too. To celebrate we stopped at the store and bought supplies to make banana splits. Too Much Sugar! Didn't sleep well.

Here's what's on my radar for today:

Boys up & out
Off to work
"work" till 3 - only one other person here today.....:cheer2:
Homework duty with youngest
Pick up oldest from robotics
dinner
Wash my front porch windows.....they're filthy!
Make list of chores to be done before christmas
Make shopping list for cookies and for last minute gifts (didn't get this done before)
Make list of supplies still needed to Epcot swap. Waiting on papers....this one isn't going to be done before deadline. :sad1:
Watch Big Bang
Bed

Have a great day everyone. Hope you get everything done that you need to accomplish today!

Good Morning!
Hope everyone accomplishes their lists today.

Today:
work on last info for 5 chapters
look at wrappers and see if I need to buy more
design tags for my peppermint foot soak (very simple and inexpensive gift for people)
parenting class
walk dogs
laundry
dishes
1 cookie dough made

Rebecca

Good Morning - the weekend is in sight!

Today:
BJ’s run
Gas up car
UPS Store run to mail out packages
Mail bills
Pay on line bills
Couple loads of laundry
Clean sliding glass door downstairs (didn't do yesterday)
Work on Christmas cards
Work on paperwork for house refi with Navy Federal Credit Union (after 7 months of trying to do a VA IRRRL refi with our CURRENT provider and they STILL couldn't give us a closing date, so we FIRED them! Worked out better because we got an even lower rate with NFCU:)

Hope everyone has a productive day!

Becky

Good luck today Morgan!!!

Nan, I hear you on the no buy, I am on a $0 budget until next Friday (payday). $90 to fill up my car yesterday, can you believe it?!?! I did splurge though and bought the $6 car wash, it was just nasty looking!

Today:
Kids up and out
Call DS16's school. Home sick again.
Breakfast
DIS 20 minutes

Dishes
Kitchen - must be 100% clean by the end of the day.
30 minutes in craft room
10:30 - leave for school - final fittings for the reindeer/Santa/elf costumes
lunch

living room
get kiddos
2 loads of laundry (DS16 can do these)
dinner - pancakes and sausage
homework
bed

Good morning :)

Didn't sleep well again last night! I woke up with a headache (again). Need to eat something so I can take my meds.

My list:

Eye doctor
M's, J's and Walmart for crafty gift stuff

Nap (I hope)
Dinner???
Rachel's "Messiah" concert

Have a great day all :flower3:

Good Morning!

good luck on all the lists today!

Jennifer - good luck to Morgan! --- DON'T close your CC, it will affect your credit rating, always better to keep it open and use it once in awhile and pay off in full

P & PD to anyone in need :hug:

today:
girls to jazz choir
make pumpkin bread
work on MK sketch swap
swiffer floors
catch up on a couple shows
p/u megan
dinner - tacos

have a wonderful day everyone!

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes. She didn't make the cast of Joseph last year and was very upset. This year, we've got an issue with dance being on the same day as rehearsal (they rehearse up to 4 days a week), but I'm hoping the director will cut her some slack and cast her AND not give me crap about her having to leave early once in a while (I don't mind if she's late for dance once in a while, if the director lets her leave early once in a while too).

Lisa, I've got other cards that I'm paying off too (too many in fact!). I'm not worried about my credit rating in the least ;)

Morning ladies!

Tracked some packages... some out for delivery today others tomorrow. ;)

DD's up and out
finish up laundry
finish up autograph books
figure out dinner
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus
get DD#2 ready for full dress rehearsal
take her
watch, take pics, wait till she's done, come home (i have been informed that I am not allowed to do this, nor are the girls allowed to interact with me while I am there :lmao::headache:)
pick up DD's later
bed
tomorrow is the last day of school for them!

You must be so excited, Rachal!

Got five more tumblers done.

CardinalwithHolly.jpg

BlueBird.jpg

Blackbird.jpg

WhooLovesYouBaby.jpg

CardinalCute.jpg

Oh, holy smokes, they're huge! Sorry about that...

Love those Jen!

I'm getting there ;) cutting out some things really helped, although everyone is mad at me. Oh well can't win them all.

DD#2 has a Runny nose and DD#3 has a cough. Hoping it passes quickly and its just from the weather being so wonky.

You must be so excited, Rachal!

Got five more tumblers done.

CardinalwithHolly.jpg

Oh, holy smokes, they're huge! Sorry about that...

Jenn, they are great, but I especially love the cardinal one. When my grandma got sick she told us all she was coming back as a cardinal to watch over her flock. Since she passed I've seen a cardinal outside our house every month or two. Figure it must be her making the rounds checking up on all of us!

tyniknate said:
Jenn, they are great, but I especially love the cardinal one. When my grandma got sick she told us all she was coming back as a cardinal to watch over her flock. Since she passed I've seen a cardinal outside our house every month or two. Figure it must be her making the rounds checking up on all of us!

Awww. That's awesome. That one was the hardest to layer because if the tiny little pieces, but I love how it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Love the tumblers Jennifer!!!

Danielle, what a great story!!! I bet you are absolutely right!!!
I smell Old Spice after shave about once a week.... and I know it's my Pappy checking in on me... I sometimes feel my Granny move my hair off my face when I'm cooking/washing dishes.... She did that a lot when we were in the kitchen together...

Rachal, just smile and remember you are only a few days away from vacation and they can all fly a kite! :) Love those "no contact" rehearsals.. those drove me nuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter