The Daily Grind ~ 12/5/12

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by PrincessNancy96, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Poppins2000

Poppins2000 Life is out there waiting so go and get it!

They are always closed on Sundays, will be closed Christmas but are open Christmas Eve (with lines down the street as usual!)
    Their hours are 8AM-5:30pm Monday-Saturday. We go Christmas Eve and sometimes later Christmas week if family is in town :)

Enjoy!

Becky

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

I will try to get over there later in the week then- we are headed down to Homestead on Christmas Day and will be there until Friday visiting my sister and her family.

Rebecca

4. JJ&JHsmom

JJ&JHsmom DIS Veteran

Thank you all for keeping mom in your prayers.

5. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Cassey, I must have missed news about your mom's surgery. I'll be thinking of you all.

6. morgansmom2000

She's very forthcoming with me. I know it will probably change so I'm definitely enjoying it while I can. Another mom said something to me last night about how our girls are alike...they like us and like spending time with us. I never thought of it like that, but it's true. She and I definitely butt heads (she's just like me!), but we're good friends, too. Hopefully, my terrible horrible nasty teen attitude toward my mother will not come back to bite me in the butt, and she'll continue to like me. For now, I'll take it while I can get it. (She may suspect, but isn't certain that I read her email and texts - it's for her safety! :lmao:).

7. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

(She may suspect, but isn't certain that I read her email and texts - it's for her safety! :lmao:).[/QUOTE]

:lmao: Absolutely agree.

I guess boys are just different. We are all really close, but when it comes to girls it's a subject that's off limits as far as they are concerned. I still talk, but I'm not sure how much they hear.

8. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Jen, thats funny. DD knows that I read her texts and check her phone whenever I feel like it. :) She's pretty boring though.

9. morgansmom2000

Thankfully, there's nothing too scintillating going on, she's 12...:lmao:

10. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Haha I know! Not much boy talk either. She's told me all about every boy at school.