The Daily Grind ~ 12/4/12

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by PrincessNancy96, Dec 4, 2012.

1. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

You use the regular blade. Cut on medium speed and medium pressure.

This is the first time I've done more than one color on one piece. I just layered the colors on top of each other.

My sister is going to fill them with candy and give them to the women at her Christmas party. I'm making a bunch of different birds from a set from Lettering Delights called Seasons Tweetings.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I'm pleased with how they came out.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

She wants to do pharmacological research...so she'll be studying chemistry of some sort. She's so smart it makes my head hurt ;)

4. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Sorted, Packaged and ready to go! Tracking numbers emailed. So exhausted! ;)

5. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

congratulations to Rachel! nice to have choices!

6. joyah

joyah living on the funny farm

jen those are sooooo cute! I still need cricut lessons! I did do more playing at the scrap last month but I'm so not that talented

Hope you all had a great day. I'm feeling very behind and Eric's really trying me. His elf has gone back to the north pole! Jingle has delivered a letter saying he'll be getting underwear and socks for christmas.

So right now I'm praying for strength to get this kid through to christmas break.

7. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Our boy elves have been stuck in immigration... I'm not sure what the issue is but rumor has it; it will be week's end for their arrival.. (I'm thinking Carson and Bentley are waiting for DS16 to get a week's worth of driving him before they arrive)...

However, Snowflake made a trip to PJ's college when she delivered the finals care package!! :woohoo:

8. joyah

immigration love it Nan.

YoYo went back cause he was being hidden in laundry baskets, and behind doors. Some on is VERY on the fence this year and it seemed to be stressing him out. So ernie and elmo are here for Levi.

Eric still having issues this am so I'm off to roust him out of bed. :eek: going to be a LONG day my friends

9. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

That's great! Pharmacy is a great field and always in demand. Maybe she can work on a cure to my migraines...hint hint! :rotfl2: Ty thought last year maybe he would like to go to be an actual pharmacist, but that specific job seemed too tied down for him. He is more of a wanderer.
    He has settled on taking physics as his major. He will then decide if he wants to tie it to engineering or go in another direction. All three of my boys are science and math geniuses. Most times I don't even know what they are talking about! :lmao: Went in for my youngest son's (second grade) parent-teacher conference two weeks ago and she told me he was trying to teach some of his friends how to do algebra :eek:. Apparently his brothers had shown him how to diagram something the night before and he assumed everyone in his class would want to know. :rotfl: Such a funny kid!

10. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Hugs to you. I feel your pain. One year our boys only got clothing on Christmas morning. You can't imagine the sadness it caused, but they had been warned over and over and over again! Worst christmas ever! I spent the entire month in tears because of their behavior. When we got home from grandma's house later christmas day there was a note on the door from Santa explaining why they got what they did and telling them there were more gifts inside, but if they gave their mom any more grief the gifts would all disappear and not return again. Thankfully it has only had to happen once.

My sister says I have scarred them for life.

11. joyah

Oh I'm sure I'm scarring him. But I just can't take it. i'm quite sure that puberty is hitting......... I don't remeber Levi being like this........

Thanks for the hugs off to see if there is an email from his teacher