The Daily Grind ~ 11/27/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:wave: Mornin'! I think!! It's Tuesday!!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Today:

DS16 out to meeting/school
home
DS12 off to school
nap for an hour ~~ didn't happen!
balance ckbk
pay bills
Christmas cards stamps on
Christmas cards addressed
Christmas cards filled
Christmas cards mailed

complete tumblers for girls
print transfers for girls' shirts
t-shirts are complete and look gorgeous!

review December's calendar (it's getting pretty colorful)
complete small notebook list of things
pick up boys
homework/snacks

make sure dvr is taping our shows tonight
take DS16 out to :drive:; his driving test is tomorrow
DS16 home to review for driving test on Friday (I think)
out to ballgame (provided everyone's homework is done)

I hope everyone has a great day! Enjoy!!!

Morning!

I know what you mean Nan! (Mornin, I think - hahaha!) I was so tired last night but didn’t get to bed until after 11pm and then I am up and wide awake at 6:30 this morning - go figure!

Today
Finish laundry
Start decorating house for Christmas
Finish up Christmas letter
More cyber Christmas shopping
Download Vero pics to computer and Shutterfly - Order prints
Follow up on condo master insurance status for refi
Water plants
Clean cat’s food dishes
Cancel newspaper for January trip

Michaels: 2 containers, 1 scrapbook, get Festival of Masters framed
Kohls: return shorts
Pet Supermarket: litter
Lotto tickets

Jen – hope today is better
Cheryl – glad DH is back home, hope he is feeling better today
Cassey – hope Julia had awesome birthday!!
Rachal – sorry to hear about your Great Grandmother
Reddy – hope your Monday was productive

Have a great day everyone!

Becky

Mornin'! Notice I didn't say good first lol.

To do:
Take DS16 to school- missed the bus
Take DS12 to school
Take DS11 and DD to dentist at 11:45

Pick up kitchen and start deep clean
Work 30 minutes in craft room
Work 30 minutes in living room
Expenses
Process Christmas supplies - make a list of things I need
Get DS12 at 2:45
Get DS16 at 5
Dinner
Homework
Bed

Sent from my iPhone using DISboards

Moring everyone - hope everyones morning is getting better
I"m counting down to when I"m off for Christmas
2 & half weeks

Nan - what is going on the girls' shirts?? that sounds fun
Becky - have fun with your Christmas stuff
Buffy - hope you find some wonderful things while you are deep cleaning - sometimes you find something that you been missing

I need to inkscape
we brought a stream vacumn then of course the reg vacumn breaks so I had to buy a new one - got one of the bagless, vacumn the hall & most of boys room & showed DH the "collection" he comment that the old one really hasn't been working since he vacumn that area 2 days ago
anyways cleaning carpets is on my list

Woke up to a winter wonderland of white :scared1::scared1::scared1: So not ready to be driving in this stuff yet. I hate sn*w unless I can sit and home and watch it out my window. Guess mother nature didn't get the memo.

Here's my list for today:

boys off to school

work today

DS to video store to return game that doesn't work

bath & body works to pick up twisted peppermint stuff

dinner

organize clothes boys have outgrown to be donated

go through my christmas list to be sure I have everything bought - still need some stocking stuffers

crash into bed

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies- I have finally slept most of the night. Not sure why, but I have been having trouble sleeping so I am happy about that.

Work-a lot of meetings today
Dentist Appts- right about school
Flash Mob Tonight at (The teachers are performing with the middle school choirs and we are doing a flash mob in the audience)

I should end up with one hour at home from 4:30 to 5:30 if the dentist office is on time so fingers crossed.

Trying to finalize dining reservations. Is CRT really worth two credit services? We are trying to decide?? Opinions please!!!

I'm doing this and that. Woke up far too early and started thinking...we all know that's a bad idea.

My list is long, to keep me busy and includes stuff I'll do on Thursday too...

Library - Thursday
Post Office for Christmas stamps - Thursday
Hannaford for pie crusts/filo dough and walnuts and crackers for baked brie
CVS
Got a movie
Stop to see Betsy, she has some sweaters to give me
Staples
Joann's for return
Kohl's for stocking stuffers with Kohl's cash
Pedicure Of course, I finally decide to have one and it snows!!
Pick up lunch

Bake cookies - Thursday
Apply for more jobs!
Drag out Sizzix and dies and cut out trees for Sunday's event (Jingle Bell Jamboree at the Youth Center - kids will be decorating bags so they can carry their loot from the day)
Email girl scout troop parents for girls to work event and donations of baked goods for Sunday
Free photo book!
Clean out the black hole that has become my purse.
Work on swaps?
Read
Dinner will be salad with chicken

Make baked brie - Thursday
Movie night with DH

DH can't get out of work early enough to go to the 4:30 show tonight, so we'll probably go on Thursday.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Trying to finalize dining reservations. Is CRT really worth two credit services? We are trying to decide?? Opinions please!!!

We love CRT. We do breakfast every trip, it's become a tradition. The food is amazing (and it's the best cup of coffee we have all week). Last year my eggs were underdone and they gladly brought me the bread pudding French toast as a replacement. Hoo-boy! We want to do BOG, so maybe we'll try dinner at CRT this year...

Good Morning Ladies- I have finally slept most of the night. Not sure why, but I have been having trouble sleeping so I am happy about that.

Work-a lot of meetings today
Dentist Appts- right about school
Flash Mob Tonight at (The teachers are performing with the middle school choirs and we are doing a flash mob in the audience)

I should end up with one hour at home from 4:30 to 5:30 if the dentist office is on time so fingers crossed.

My opinion is no. Unless you have girls who dream about eating in the castle, then maybe yes or if you know you will get to the end of the week and have the extra credit left anyway, then maybe. Food was so-so and I just don't think it is worth the extra. Too many other really great places to eat to waste it there as far as we are concerned.

We love CRT. We do breakfast every trip, it's become a tradition. The food is amazing (and it's the best cup of coffee we have all week). Last year my eggs were underdone and they gladly brought me the bread pudding French toast as a replacement. Hoo-boy! We want to do BOG, so maybe we'll try dinner at CRT this year...

Maybe the difference is we had dinner there and the boys didn't really find much they liked :confused3? My DH wasn't thrilled with the food either and ended up snacking like crazy the rest of the night. ;)

Jennifer, your list sounds like a great way to spend the day. Have fun!

Good Morning!

good luck on all the lists ladies! looks like a busy day!

P & PD to anyone in need :hug:

Michelle - yes to CRT, we've done all 3 meals over the years and I say go for it at least once, its a treat to eat in the castle! cool on the Flash Mob, the kids will get a kick out of it!

got something going on every night this week, dance, meetings and more dance!

today:
finish packaging MK sketch swap
work on my bedroom, been the dumping ground long enough
look at med ins - rates going up again in Jan :furious:
student store
p/u megan
megan dentist 3:30
hopefully get her h-cut
choir booster club meeting at 6:00 - bonus at my fav pizza place and we get 1/2 our dinner :thumbsup2
watch finals of DWTS - hope Melissa & Tony wins!

have a wonderful day everyone!

Maybe the difference is we had dinner there and the boys didn't really find much they liked :confused3? My DH wasn't thrilled with the food either and ended up snacking like crazy the rest of the night. ;)

Jennifer, your list sounds like a great way to spend the day. Have fun!

I've honestly never even looked at the dinner menu. We love the breakfast, and I usually pay out-of-pocket so as to not 'waste' two meals. Last year's trip was a surprise. We booked in late May (I remember because it was the day before our anniversary) and DH didn't want to do the breakfast. One morning in mid-June, Morgan wanted to read me a poem she had written for her language arts class. It was titled "Where you'll find me..." and the first line was "The smell of French toast is in the air" She got that line out and I thought uh oh, I have to make breakfast reservations...did it that day. :thumbsup2

Morning :)

Michelle--Rachel and I love breakfast at CRT

DH slept all night and he is in a better mood today.

My list for today:
Keep DH on his meds at the correct times (nurses messed this up yesterday :confused3)
Call DH's surgeon to see when his surgery will be
Allergy shots for Rachel and I after school
Try to finish getting the house decorated--the girls only did the tree on Saturday
Laundry
Dinner--DH's choice

Have a great day all :flower3:

Cheryl, Hope your day goes smoothly today. It's miserable to have a loved one in pain and not be able to do anything about it. Hopefully surgery is soon!

Cheryl, great news DH was able to sleep all night...hope he continues to feel better :hug:

Hello everyone!! :wave:

Cheryl, glad DH slept all night and I hope he behaves and isn't grumpy today..

Reddy, I'm making the girls some new sorority t-shirts with their greek letters on them.. they look cool.. hope they transfer well....

I need to run to town tomorrow and look for some stress relievers to put into the finals care package I'm sending PJ... She and her roomate did an UGLY Christmas sweater photos last night.. they were hilarious!!! These two are kindred spirits... they are two peas in a pod!

Morning all - foggy here out West.

DDs to school
to horse barn
drop project file
PU check
deposit check
pork in crock pot
DD to cross country practice
4H community service project - making cards!
dinner = pulled pork
squeeze in some laundry and vacuuming

Have a great day everyone!!

Busy Days All around!

P and PD to those in need.
Jen, hang in there. :) just a few more days!

DD's are up and out
Need to fill 2 orders
get auction items packaged up-waiting for invoices to be paid
tidy up some dance fundraising
keep laundry moving

finalized items to be packed
dinner- pizza- sloppy joes and sweet potato fries.
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus
homework

maybe a movie night
bed early!

:wave2:

Hope everyone had a productive day!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Cheryl, glad he is resting! Hope he gets his surgery soon so he can mend.
Jennifer, that is quite a list, hope you were able to accomplish it all.
Danielle, hopefully the snow melted, it has been snowing here all day but not sticking yet.
Michelle, we loved CRT. I love the flash mob idea!
Lisa, good luck with the health ins., rates just keep going up.:confused3
Rachal, I wish we could have a movie night, enjoy!

Today was work and meeting. Julia is off to dance shortly. I still have to type minutes from a previous meeting and send into the secretary so she can distribute. Never ends!

Exhausted! Did the flash mob for all 3 concerts (6th, 7th, and 8th). Ready for bed!!!

Thanks for all the feedback on CRT. I am thinking of CRT, BOG, Chef Mickey's (the kids were disappointed we didn't go last trip :sad2:), and Teppan Edo as our table services. 3 of the 4 will be new to us. For our QS we really don't care as much except Starring Rolls is a must : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter