The Daily Grind ~ 11/16/12

I too can't wait for my DD to come from college on Tuesday for break as well.. even though she is always super busy visiting both parents houses and all her friends and working it's nice to know she is coming home later in the eve or staying 15 mins away at her dad's..

I understand Michelle...
My eldest stepson is off at college.. and he has to balance between our home and his mom's home... He rarely comes home any more... but when he is home it's special.. Last year he told us he didn't think he'd make it for graduation... He got there just in time... he literally was at the back of the gym as his sister's name was called (she didn't think he was coming).. you aren't supposed to yell for the kids when their names are called..but he did.. and the smile on her face was amazing!!! He made her day!!!

Michelle I didn't realize you had a college girl too. I hope everyone has a great visit with their college kiddos! I didn't realize how much I would miss Sarah! Wednesday afternoon can't get here fast enough!

To all of those with college kiddos coing home, enjoy your time with them!

Phone calls went well, we will know more in a couple weeks about mom. I just wish it was all finalized, then I would know what to worry about instead of worrying about all the options.

Yep my DD is a freshman (college) and my DS is HS 10th grader. thankfully I'll have a few more years.. not ready for them both to be gone all the time..

Nan- what a great moment!

So far she is doing really well at the balance. few days here a few days there and if it's dad's more it ok I don't pressure her at all long as I get some Momma/Daughter time .. my DS however wants to be where she is all the time and last time that caused a big riot at my Ex's (his wife is something else - took every fiber in my body to not choke her in her own house LOL) so hoping that doesn't happen again..

Cassey - HUGS!! my mom is having hip surgery in the middle of Dec so we have had to move all Xmas plans up by 2 weeks.. EEKS..

Luckily we do nothing together.. it's been separate from the get go.. the only thing we ever do together is sporting events.. she sits on her side; we sit on ours and we only exchange glances... that's because she is usually trying to figure out what we are all cracking up about!!! :lmao:

Today was my first mammogram. It went well I'm thankful that my friend called me yesterday to force me to make the appointment. E went together and then out to breakfast.
I have to nap. I work tonight
DH is making dinner.
Kids have nothing tonight. Glad for hubby as he has been playing driver since I'm working so much.
Sending prayers and pixie dust to those in need
Wish everyone a safe and happy weekend

Afternoon all

yeah for all the college kiddos coming home. I'm 4 years from that 1st trip home. course depending on the school he could live at home with the amt of tech schools we have in the area.

:hug: and prayers for all the surgeries coming up.

I'm almost ready to go to the crop.
Left to pack is the cricut stuff and maybe the embossing stuff.
need to get boys from bus
haul everything downstairs and load car
shower work was gross today
make sure I grab the butternut squash soup
out the door by 5:45

have a great night all

Enjoy your weekend Christy!!!

I just finished tie-ing the ribbon on all 3 of the sorority books I finished... Need to print 2 photos out for Dd's anchor sister's book... and I need to verify her name again and grab the first letter of her name in bling.. I think it's an "A" but need to verify...

I finished their Christmas bulbs too.. next up is their foot spa in a mason jar giftie...

Crush, time to barrel out the door to get my boys and run to grocery for that blasted MILK.. seriously... errr!!! I guess the empty jug on the counter was supposed to be my NOTE!

gotta love that note Nan! 3 gals makes it 4-5 days in this house if I'm lucky.

I'm ignoring the truck issues and going to have fun!!!!

On my way out to pick up these!!

cakepops.jpg

On my way out to pick up these!!

cakepops.jpg

those are soo cute - are they those cake pop balls??

Nan - that is how I let DH I"m out of something (too bad it doesn't always work:confused3 - I need some Mrs Dash) he shops since he is usually off without the boys

Thanks ladies! Hoping to get most of everything done tonight so I can work on her cake in the morning. gonna be a long night/day!!

those cake balls are so cute!
sorry we can't make it...have fun today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter