~The Daily Grind~ 10/6/09

I survived the bus ride from you know where in the back no less. I was never so glad to see my truck, but wasn't about to use 1/2 tank of fuel to drive myself up there and back. thanks for asking yall the kids enjoyed it I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't queasy from the bus ride. Watching stars move across the ceiling made the head spin.

Uncle is doing much better should be moving out of ICU to regular room tonight or tomorrow. He's off all IV's but still won't eat or drink much. All meds are oral now and seem to be going okay. Prayers/thoughts are working again thank you all!!!

Holly hope Bubba's on the mend
PBF and ZTH hope he's home and things continue to improve.
Lisa suckered dad into checking on him which in turn meant Tom was keeping an eye on hom. Wood is out and started sawing I'll be doing that tomorrow. Thanks for asking I hate him alone in the woods one of his uncles was killed by a falling tree on this land before Tom was born.
Deb I swear I'm going to get a bumper sticker that says hunting season= clean house cause no one's home. I'm glad you and Holly like hearing all about my crazy days that's why under my user name it says living on the funny farm Most days I truely feel that way.

I'm headed off to bed I might even beat the kids to bed. Have a great night.

I did sleep last night, from 10:30 pm to 8:00 am. I am good to go for a couple of days now. Is it possible Rebecca the volunteering job might pan out to a part time position? :confused3

Probably not this year although if they had a full time position open and could hire from out of county(there are no continuing contracts that need positions) it would certainly help my chances. For me it was really about needing to do something more than I had been doing and it gives me a little bit of what I love about teaching without all the responsibility.

Rebecca

My dad is home! He's doing great, which makes everyone happy!

Thank you once again, everyone, for your well-wishes, they helped so much and mean a lot. (aww, I'm getting all choked up....)

:grouphug:

suckered dad into checking on him which in turn meant Tom was keeping an eye on hom. Wood is out and started sawing I'll be doing that tomorrow. Thanks for asking I hate him alone in the woods one of his uncles was killed by a falling tree on this land before Tom was born.

Sounds like we both have reasons for our nervousness. My father had a chain saw kick back and land on his foot while going. What a mess.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter