ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ FlyLady
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

This month's Habit is: Paper Clutter
Zone of the week - Zone 2 -- The Kitchen

~The Daily Grind~ 10/5/09

Welcome to Monday!! Everyone Caffeinate!!!!

So, while I was at the beach this weekend...the TV blew up while I was watching it! Yup...went zzzzzzzzzzzit...POP...shuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... then nothing! I tried to turn it back on and it went deet deet deet, but never turned back on again... Boy, DH was NOT happy!! So we spent Saturday shopping for a new TV. They don't sell ones with a picture tube anymore Only LCD flat screens. Who knew :confused3 So we finally got one at BJ's. OMG, I want one at the house now too!! How cool this thing is!! And the color and clarity!! Yup, gotta get me one of these for the house too!!!

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p...

Stay on points!

365 pic...

Laundry :laundy:

Take a walk...

Dinner.... :confused3

Have a Day Everyone!! :teeth:

Enjoy the new tv, Deb. I love our flat screen.

My to do list:

I had no sleep last night :sad2: so my main goal is getting thru the day with sleep depreviation.:scared1: Do I even have to try to be nice today? :confused3
Get DD ready for school. She has been up since 3:00 am. Can you tell insomnia runs in the family.:eek:
Work
Dinner
Bath time
Bed

Breathe and get through the day. That's my only goal for the day.

The taxi just took DH to the hospital for his heart surgery this morning. I've got to get the kids up and out to school, then I'll head there (on public transportation, as I'm not yet comfortable driving). Friends will get them from school and hold the fort down until I return.

Still stiff, spacey, and sore - DH and I went shopping yesterday to stock up on food and I felt like I was floating through the store - or it was spinning around me! I hate this! I hate the woman who crashed into us, adding to our unbelievably high stress level right now.

Been dreading today - but maybe this will be a "fix" for his current difficulties - we've just been through so many other heart operations for him. This is in a different area of the heart, to fix a different problem. Z2H and I appreciate all your kind wishes and thoughts today - thanks! :lovestruc

PBF & ZTH, lots of :hug:, prayers and good wishes for today.
Lisa, good luck on making it through the day. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.
Debbie, aren't flat screen tv's wonderful. We got one at the Black Friday sales last year and love it! It's definitely hard to go back to watching a regular one!

My day:
DS up and off to school
Laundry
Grocery Shopping
Make deposit at bank
Walmart
Prep dinner - chicken pot pie
Work
Eat dinner - one of the guys will put it in the oven (whichever gets home first) since they'll beat me home.
Cut some Cricut pieces for the paper bag album class
Watch DWTS

Have a great day everyone!

Oh, PBF and Z2H, I'll be thinking of your family today! Please get Tinker to post a status update if you don't get a chance to. I know what you mean about hating that woman...I was in a crash 2 weeks before my wedding and my stress level was already sooooo high, I was so peeved at her for making it worse. It will all work out, and please please please let us know what we can do to help.

Blah, is it Monday again already? Didn't we just have one of these last week? Man, weekends are about 3 days too short!

I'm working today. PrincessM has her softball clinic tonight, so dinner will be on the fly.

Big Bang Theory tonight!

Hope everyone has a great day!

no idea?? for today need to clean out truck
finish up some library stuff.
laundry
do some outside clean up winter is coming.
put syrup in truck Don't let me forget this one
pick up boys
swimteam
something for dinner.
fall into bed.

Pinball Family sent you a PM
Lisa Caffine is going to be your friend today
Everyone have a good Monday

Lisa- hope you can make it through the day well
PBF +ZTH- good lick with your day, I am so sorry you are stressed out with this and having to deal with it, you and your family will be in my prayers, I hope this operation is just what you DH needs

Today:
meeting with school principal about volunteering
laundry
finish cutting stuff for lyric swap
1 group finished
grocery store
check paper for swaps in the next month (so I can go to Michaels while I am out)
dishes
exercise

Rebecca

Thank you everyone!

My mom just left to catch the train... my day will consist of:

Walk the Dog
Try to write part of an essay so I don't have to do it tomorrow night
School
Work
Find a ride home from a co-worker

If I hear anything, I will let you all know. :)

PBF and ZTH, faith, trust and pixie dust are with you today! Hope everything turns out good!
Today:
Laundry
Clean front room (its almost back to normal from encampment!)
:hippie:

ZTH
I sent my cell to your mom in a PM I also told her my mom is at Boston Medical with my aunt and she's more than happy to help or hold hand lend a shoulder what ever is needed. Uncle is in neuro ICU so they only can stay a few mins at a time due to stimulation of having people around.

My PSA for the week y'all BE CAREFUL ON CELLAR STAIRS AND DON'T WAIT 2 DAYS AFTER YOU FALL DOWN THEM TO GO TO THE DR!!!! ok off my soap box

So if she needs mom she's just a phone call to me away. They spend the day between there and weymouth with nana in the nursing home.

Hang in there. Prayers are being said in VT for you both.

Thank you so much Christy! When I talk to her, I'll make sure she got the PM - I bet she did, since you sent it a while before she left.

And are you okay? Were you the one that fell?

Surgery is over, everything went well! They were able to induce the weird beat, so they could figure out the area that was causing it and ablate that area.

He's still knocked out from the procedure, but should be coming around in about a half-hour... my mom is still there with him, and I'm off to school!

Have a good day, everyone. :teeth:

Glad to hear things are going well- hope they continue to do so.

Rebecca

Im poping back in

Today for me:
mesuring the bed
Moving all the funiture from the extra (warmer room
Moving bed into exra room
Moving crap from closet in extra room to living room
Moving couch into old bedroom------ Change of plans! Leaving it in the living room (too much work)
NaP? sometime today! Its my day off.... I deserve a nap after wrestling that couch
Moving all crafting things to old bedroom )

Moving all clothes and things to extra room
moving all closet things into new huge closet
move pictures and posters
Move all extra junk Out of living room
Wash dishes.
Read how to patch the hole my love seat put in the crappy wall

Mornin!

ZTH - so glad the ablation procedure went well. My mother has had several and this last one was of the "more difficult" locations - all went well. I will continue to send warm fuzzies and pixie dust to Boston for all hospitalized there.

Lisa - since I am on the West Coast - your day is about 1/2 over! Hope you are hanging in there! Almost done!

Monday - yuck

COFFEE
DD up, dressed, fed and off to MIL for bus
Little DD up, fed and dressed
Sheets into washer
Jeans into dryer
No dishes other than glasses so they can wait
Little DD to The Little Gym class
Probably more coffee;)
PU black ink for printer
Quick Target run - attempt to get out for less than $100 - dang $112 but I bought ink - does that not count!?
Bank - deposit birthday check from mom -

Remember its early release Monday - PU DD and Dniece
Make Cake Decorating Contest flyer for Fall Festival
Print 4H Horse Group meeting schedule
Gather horse equipment for tack ID demo at meeting
4H meeting at 6

I think thats it. OK gotta run. Everyone have a great day!!
Dinner??? hmmmmm.....

Oh, Z2H, thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear things went well. Will he be in the hospital overnight?

Lisa, it's almost noontime, have you taken anyone's head off?

I just spent some time ordering stuff for the baby invites...Oy! Good thing we got a good deal on the paper, the rest of the stuff is expensive! I want to go home and work on them some more though! I don't want to be here!

ZTH
I sent my cell to your mom in a PM I also told her my mom is at Boston Medical with my aunt and she's more than happy to help or hold hand lend a shoulder what ever is needed. Uncle is in neuro ICU so they only can stay a few mins at a time due to stimulation of having people around.

My PSA for the week y'all BE CAREFUL ON CELLAR STAIRS AND DON'T WAIT 2 DAYS AFTER YOU FALL DOWN THEM TO GO TO THE DR!!!! ok off my soap box

So if she needs mom she's just a phone call to me away. They spend the day between there and weymouth with nana in the nursing home.

Hang in there. Prayers are being said in VT for you both.

So, your uncle fell 2 days ago and didn't go to the doc?! Eeeep! Hope he's okay. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you from here (not too far from Boston :) ).

He fell a week ago today. Monday pm and tues he seemed fine so aunt went on bus trip wed. His kids were checking in and not getting the responses that they liked. 1 word here or there so they took him to Quincy hospital. they took one look at him and his history and shipped him in to boston Medical. so now we are trying to get a meeting with the drs cause they have not been very forth coming with information.

I hate the wait and see.................

Jennifer Thanks for the offer Mom's down there helping out. but I'll let you know.

Glad to hear he's done keep us posted

Prayers and Pixie Dust for both families with loved ones in the hospital.

Long day.

Finished the grocery shopping. :rolleyes1 Still need to put away the non-perishables.
Doing laundry. Again. Forever. Amen.
Figure out dinner.
Finish up my own pieces for the t'n't swap. I've been so stinking lazy. No mojo whatsoever. None.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

late to the party. all kinds of weird stuff w/me today.
my computer is acting up and i've got the headache from hades!

PBF & ZtH glad he's ok and it went well. hugs to both of you and your family.

Christy- that's awful. the poor thing. let me know if i can help out in anyway.

since the day is more than 1/2 over no list for me. my head is aching and i feel all puky. i went home for lunch and did some stuff around the house and now i'm back @ work.

bubba has his follow up appt this afternoon for his ear. he still says it hurts. can't wait to see what they say.

have a great afternoon everyone.

one more thing AWM i agree with you. no mojo. none for me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter