The Daily Grind ~ 10/3/12

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:cheer2: It's Wednesday! Half way through this week!! :cheer2:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need..
Rebecca, you are in my thoughts and prayers.. How is Dad this morning?

Today is quiet this morning but this evening will be a celebration...

So,

DH up and off to work
make bed
make lunches x 3
fluff and fold load of whites
wash towels x 2 loads
ck email/fb/dis
boys up and moving for school
once over family/entry/hallway
boys to school
nap (cause I can today guilt free)

clean up scrapbook room
goal 4 pages today
file away paperwork
skype w/ DD (prep plans for visit) princess:
clear 2 stacks on basement couch
pick up DS12 from school today
rush to HS to drop of snacks to varsity soccer team
home for DS12 to change and grab extra blankets
hustle to DS16's varsity sectional game
Game time :cheer2:
take DS16 w/ us after game to go out and celebrate DS12's birthday :bday:
dinner
home to cake, ice cream and birthday gifts
homework completed

bedtime

Wishing you all a wonderful day! Enjoy!!

Happy Wednesday!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Nan, party::bday:party: to DS!

Today
Work
finish laundry and ironing
dinner kielbasa
work on swaps

Hope everyone has a great day!

Nan - happy Birthday to your DS
Cassey - what is kielbasa??

get boys on bus for school
go to work - gotta go in early hopefully only early day
home to scrap Cameron Park Zoo pictures
boys to treat(horseback riding)
supper - no idea - what sounds good??

Kielbasa is a smoked sausage. We boil it with cabbage, or grill it with barbecue sauce. It's not low fat, but I buy the turkey one, so it's at least a little more healthy :)

I'm at work. Woke up with migraine remnants :headache: My eyes started getting wonky last night, so I think I slept through it, but the remains are never fun.

Traffic was a nightmare this morning, dreary and wet out, people forget how to drive in the drizzle, I swear.

Betsy has her third treatment today. Doesn't have another MRI until 2 weeks from today, but she seems to be doing well. D is making his world famous turkey meatballs so I can cook them in the crock pot and bring over spaghetti and meatballs tomorrow. Sophie asked for Halloween gel clings for the windows. Picked some up at Target yesterday. When we cleaned out the spot next to the couch last week, I found a Disney princess cash register and some other fun stuff. She'll be happy to see us tomorrow night ;)

Rebecca, thinking of you. :hug:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Rebecca thinking of you and dad today.

Nan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY "B" boy!!!! Woohoo 12 years old!!!!

Oh, love kielbasa!! I sear it up in slices on an indoor grill pan and put it in red beans or black beans and rice (Zatarain's Brand)
Hillshire Farms makes good polska kielbasa!!

To do:

Canceled the walk-a-thon due to rain. WOOHOO!!!!

Kids to school
pick DS up at 11
take him to chiro
take DS16 back to school
get little kids
Walk Drama kids up to theatre
auction and basket raffle meeting at 3
Drop racing flats off to coach (DH had to fix coaches daughters shoes after the race yesterday)
get Drama kids
Get DS16 (they are having practice at the corn maze today)
Take team mate home
dinner - lemon herb whole chicken, rice, veggie
homework
bed

Good Morning!

Happy Birthday to you DS Nancy!

I haven't called mom to check on dad today- I saw how hard that was for her when I was there. I will call every few days. Yesterday the nurse came by to check on him and told her that she expected him to stay how he was for the next 48-72 hours. I know that mom has thought a few times that he might pass on Friday (their 38th anniversary).

Today:
check on possible child care arrangements for funeral
clean bathrooms
laundry
meeting about Thanksgiving 6:30pm
grocery list for DH
exercise
pack for our trip to Disney (dh and I are going up for the food and wine festival tomorrow for a couple of days. It will be good to get away a bit and focus on other things.)

Rebecca

Good morning!

we had a frosty night, everything is covered!

Rebecca, continued prayers....my thoughts is your dad won't pass on their anniversary, he won't want to take that happy day away from your mom...when my grandma passed we didn't think she would make it through the holidays, but she did and passed on Jan 2nd.

Nan, happy birthday to your DS!

Jennifer, P & PD for Betsy

today:
girls to Jazz
work on everyday swap
run dishwasher
school to sell PE folders during lunches
p/u megan
dance classes
dinner - take out

have a wonderful day everyone!

Good morning ladies!

We do the same as buffy, I put it in jambalya too. Or sometimes just sear it and serve with stuffing.

Busy morning for sure!
DD#1 up and out
DD#3 and ds up and ready
DD#2 to bus
Ds to gmas
DD#3 to school
Volunteer
Pick ds up
Home
Lunch

Work on scrappy things
Work on rush order
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus
DD's to dads
Cookie dough pick up
Drop DD#1 off at play practice
Drop off cookie dough round town
Pick up DD#1
Pick up DD's
Home
Bed time

Mom called to talk about the book we are working on and mentioned that dad was at a point of being non-responsive now.

I slice up the kielbasa and fry it up with potatoes and peppers.

Rebecca

Mom called to talk about the book we are working on and mentioned that dad was at a point of being non-responsive now.

I slice up the kielbasa and fry it up with potatoes and peppers.

Rebecca

Rebecca,

I don't usually post on this thread, but thought I would let you know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. It's such a hard time, but hopefully your dad can find peace soon.

Danielle

Just a quick note to say hi...

Thinking about you Rebecca, I am so sorry about your Dad, sending lots of hugs your way. I know this is a rough time for you.

Happy Birthday to your son Nan!

My Kielbasa recipe: grill it, slice it and mix it together with cheesy mac and cheese and a dollop of dijon mustard. Top with freshly diced tomato - DELISH!!!

Hi to Cassey, Reddy, Jen, Buffy, Lisa and Rachal. Have a great wekend y'all and I'll catch up with you next week.

Flying up to Canada in the morning!

Becky

P and PD for Rebecca and Betsy.

Good news! My computer parts are here!!

Oh and I got selected to host a Keurig party here at my house. Cant wait! Jennifer, what was yours like?

rlovew said:

Rebecca

Again, hoping your dad finds peace and comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
P and PD for Rebecca and Betsy.

Good news! My computer parts are here!!

Oh and I got selected to host a Keurig party here at my house. Cant wait! Jennifer, what was yours like?

Thanks for the P&PD for Betsy, every little bit helps.

Hope the 'puter is fixed quick!

Did you get a Vue party? Mine was awesome, free machine, six boxes of Vue cups, cookies, napkins, cups, etc. I'm finishing up some K-cups so we can use the Vue exclusively.

Becky, have a great trip. My good friend lives in Ottawa, wish I were going too!

Gotta wait for the IT guy to get here and change out the guts and get them hooked up :)

its a Keurig Brunch & Brew House Party. Maybe the same? I am waiting for people to tell me when they can come. little easier that way with a stupid bridal shower for my already married sister, and football games on the official day, then nutcracker practice the next day. If no one gets back to me with a good date/time I am thinking about taking it to the dance studio, friday night.

I dont have email addresses for all my friends/family so not sure how the RSVP thing will work through their site.

I saw that one. It was only for you west coasters though.

This is what's in your party pack.

1 Keurig® Platinum Brewer
• 41 single serve K-Cup® packs for sampling
• 2 Brew Over Ice coffee tumblers
• Rebate offers for your guests -- up to $50 off a Keurig® brewer through Oct. 28
• Keurig banner for decoration
• 15 cups, lids and napkins
• 15 after coffee peppermint packs
• 15 biscotti to accompany your beverages

I held mine at a crop, didn't worry too much about RSVPs, but you can always update the part page yourself with people coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter