The Daily Grind - 10/26/11

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by mommy2mrb, Oct 26, 2011.

1. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

Good Morning All!

continued P & PD for Jen's furbaby :goodvibes

my day:
    :surfweb:
    megan up and out
    need to kick myself in the tushie - just can't get motivated, need to finish uppacking today!!! almost there!
    upload my memory card - my photopass has 91 photos on it! can't wait to get my CD!
    put away my new swap pieces
    work on a little something for a friend's family who are going to WDW
    p/u megan
    dentist for megan
    p/u chinese food and bring to my mom's for dinner....she's been feeling a bit sick this week after her dr's changed around her blood pressure meds and feeling a bit blue too since she doesn't have any energy.

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

Since I know you guys will share my pain....6.5" in the backyard and counting... We had a record high on Monday, supposed to be 70 this weekend. But today, I am hoping the tree branches with leaves don't come crashing down into the house with the weight of all the white stuff. Is it April yet?

4. mommy2mrb

stay safe Hope! saw the snow report on the news this morning!

Cheryl hope you all are safe and sound too!

5. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Hope make sure you knock the snow off your tree branches ;) We're fine here :) DH is home so he's shoveling every couple hours. This is usually the way the first s**w goes here, comes right after a really warm stretch and the s**w is heavy & wet!!!

6. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

The problem is the tree is about 50 ft tall. It's a white maple that still has its leaves. We did knock what we could reach, but stuff is falling from higher up. Tree guys are coming tomorrow, to remove the broken stuff, if the weather is okay. Here's what's fallen so far. And I can see a few more cracked limbs. But if they completely go, they'll land on bushes/grass not house.

[​IMG]

7. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

Oh my, that is more snow than I usually see in a whole year

8. wdwmickey

wdwmickey <font color=purple>I am the scrapbooking queen and

Oh Hope I'm sorry about your tree :hug: Our trees are all tall too, I keep waiting for a limb to break--so far we've been lucky!

:banana::banana::banana: Sarah received an accepatance packet from our top choice college today :banana::banana::banana: We're so proud of her :love:

9. hopemax

hopemax Note to Self:

And there's not really a lot in front...It's all on the tree. Here's one from the back. It's a wet snow, so it stuck to everything, and you can really see that in the backyard. We ended up with 8". Sun tomorrow.

Congratulations to Sarah!

[​IMG]

10. Lisa

Lisa <font color=royalblue>OMG, I think I am going to p

Jen, how is Messer doing tonight.

Hope, what a beautiful tree. Not looking forward to that stuff coming here.

Congratulations, Sarah!!

My Wednesday to do:

Got to sleep in until 5:00 am!! :woohoo: DD hasn't been sleeping well so a full nights sleep felt great.
    Feed cats
    Some laundry shuffle
    write in DD's communication book
    Get DD up and ready for school
    caffeinate
    Charge MomE new cell phone
    Have an hour to myself :woohoo: got caught up on DVR'd shows
    :woohoo:
    Oversee tubby time
    DH to attend open house at school
    work on card designs on my Gypsy.

11. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

OK you are in charge of building snowmen for me - DH can remember a couple of inches for the most part - we usually have ice with alittle snow on top - you can have one snowman if you use all of the snow in your yard plus some from next door

12. mommy2mrb

Congratulations to Sarah :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hope, that is a beautiful photo even though its a PITA, hope you don't lose to much of your tree!

13. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Congrats to Sarah!

Oh my, that's crazy snow. We *may* get some tonight into tomorrow, but just a dusting.

Meezer may be coming home tonight! They are waiting on his blood panel, if the wbc is up closer to normal they may send him home to see if he will eat here. He's not eating there (but is "tolerating" syringe feeding without any vomiting), and is very nervous. They put a blanket up over his cage to give him some privacy, but I don't think he's very happy there :( I hope he can come home.