The Daily Grind ~ 10/21/2015

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Took some Nyquil last night and slept in - still fighting with the end stages of my cold but feeling much, much better. Well, as I posted on FB yesterday, ortho doc confirmed that I have a frozen left shoulder and a partial tear in my rotator cuff. I have manipulation surgery scheduled for 11/2, two days after my "girlie" surgery on 10/30. Gonna be a fun weekend - NOT! Anyway, after the manipulation, I will be going to PT, M-F for two weeks for 2.5hrs each time (includes icing, heat and massage). Then depending how I am after the PT, I may or may not have to have surgery to repair the RC tear - time will tell...
All this for over reaching to lay the remote on the nightstand!! o_O

So for today:
Morning chores
Laundry
Hair appt.
Run to Michaels
Meal planning for week
Grocery list coupons
Follow-up with GP on referrals
Chicken Stew for dinner

Enjoy your day,
Becky

Good Morning!

P and PD to all :hug:

Becky, sorry about having back to back surgeries. prayers they both go great and the PT works so you don't have to have the tear repaired too.

today:
make lunch
write note for ortho doctor appt. hopefully will be the last one and she'll say Megan's DONE with PT!
Megan up and out
deep clean living room and office
wash bedding/remake beds
p/u Megan at noon
doctor appt.
drop Megan back at school
crop photos
p/u Megan
homework
dinner
dance drop off
scrap
p/u Megan
home

have a wonderful day ladies ;)

Good morning!

I fell back asleep this morning.. :faint: I slept all night but doing my exercising again is evidently wearing me out! lol

Becky - :hug: on the back to back surgeries. P & PD for a speedy recovery and that PT does it job so we can avoid another surgery.

Lisa - hope that Megan is released from PT.

Today's agenda:

bring current J & C college books...photos are in! :woohoo:
once over house
input dates to calendar of events coming up for B
make list for B to follow up on in regards to these events
scrap a few pages
pick up B
homework
dinner

I hope everyone has a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter