1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

The Daily Grind 1-3-2012

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by rlovew, Jan 3, 2012.

1. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is off to a great New Year!

Today:
    dinner- chicken and leftovers
    empty dishwasher- done
    guest tub done
    master tub
    make list of areas that need more organization in the scrap room
    take down Christmas
    volunteer at the school
    pull papers for the letter swap
    exercise
    wii fit - done
    laundry

I did get everything put away in the scraproom yesterday but some areas need more internal organization- for example all of my complete page swaps are together but I need to sort them and place them on their shelves by theme so I can more easily pull them out while scrapping and I have all of my ideas and technique instructions together but I need to sort them out into folders based on what they are so I will be working on that with probably doing 1 project a week for awhile.

Rebecca

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ckmom97

ckmom97 DIS Veteran

Good morning, everyone!

This is the last day of the kids Christmas vacation. I think I'm ready for them to get back in some kind of routine, but I dread all the hustle and bustle that comes with it.

My to-do list for today:

laundry
    dishes --done
    help kids dust and vac bedrooms
    tidy rest of the house
    scrap 4 pages
    work on title +1 groups for the holiday swap
    cut and bag letter groups for holiday swap
    take DD#2 to dance
    assemble letter groups while DD is in class
    dinner??
    find backpacks, coats, shoes, clothes, mittens, etc for school tomorrow

Hope everyone has a happy and productive day!

4. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

I had baby Ryan today. Oh my, is he precious. :lovestruc Poor little punkin has colic and acid reflux though and is just not comfortable :sad1: I feel so bad for him (and his poor mama). I was able to get my laundry done with him here though, along with installing the new router, sewing up the couch pillows, and vacuuming (I did that before he got here!). So, the hour or two I held him wasn't a total loss ;)

Morgan and I did some grocery shopping this afternoon. Turkey burgers and 5 Guys fries for dinner tonight. She's done her homework, I think I'll go read for a bit before dinner.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

5. JJ&JHsmom

JJ&JHsmom DIS Veteran

Good afternoon all!!

First day of new job went pretty well, I was asked to come back tomorrow so that is a good sign!

Took Julia to orthodontist, hopefully her braces will be coming off before summer.

Vacation is officially over for everyone but Josh, he starts classes again on January 9. Not soon enough, he has begun to think life revolves around him, um not here...

Dinner tonight is pasta, meeting at 7pm.
    Home to iron clothes for tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening!

Cassey

6. joyah

joyah living on the funny farm

Casey of course they want you back!!!!

Jennifer hopefully his mama got a nice long nap while you had him. Colic stinks!

house cleaning today wasn't a total loss I got all the christmas ornament untangled (off a 20' tree) since tom took the tree down it was a mess. So the bulk is packed into it's 2 boxes and I'm done for. I did the grocery store only to get home and realize the idiot over charged me and didn't fully scan the coupons correctly I need to go back down for my 35+ dollars. They'd better make it worth my while!!!

I'm wiped out and ready for a nap but need to do at least 1 project off the list I'm thinking it will be the 3 small things in the upstairs bath or at least 2 of them. I'm really ready to hit the bed.

Hope you all had a great day!