The Daily Grind ~ 1/29/13

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:surfweb: It's Tuesday!! NCIS is on tonight! :cool1:

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need..
I hope those that are under the weather are feeling better soon... :thumbsup2

I got a lot done yesterday evening.. I started our 2012 family album digitally.. I for some reason did not take a lot of photos after NYE.. we must have been so busy that I didn't pull me camera out.. :faint: My goal is to scrap Jan-Mar today...

So on today's agenda...

make lunches x3
start 2 loads of towels
load and run dishwasher
DS16 up for meeting at school
ck boards/email

DS12 up and movin'
DS16 :drive: to school for mtg, school and then work
DS12 to school

nap for 1 hour
balance ckbk/pay bills that I didn't do yesterday
scrapbook traditional pages on desk
lunch
work on digital scrapbook pages
add today's totals to monthly challenge

pick up DS12 from school
homework supervisor/help w/ project
await DS16 to get home from work
DS16 off to game
go watch DS16's game
dinner

Other goals I hope to get to today:

print 2 monthly calendars
dinner menu x 2 wks
goal to get 10 scrapbook pages done if not more ~~~~ finished 13 pages today
get directions to monument we want to see downtown for DS12's project (hope to do that this weekend or later this week)
select photos for albums I need to bring current

I hope everyone has a great day!!! Enjoy!!!

Well, I'm driving into Boston this morning to meet with a woman to see if I could be a good fit in a job at one of the many Universities in town. I'm nervous! Haven't been on a job interview in over 12 years!

I'd appreciate any good thoughts you could spare. As much as I love my part-time hours, it's time for me to go back full-time and what better place than where my kid can go to school for free in 6 years? ;)

Later I'll have to pick up from school, get to the grocery store for taco makin's for dinner, be a homework supervisor, deal with dinner, do dishes, make lunches for tomorrow, etc., etc., etc.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good Morning!

Prayers and pixie dust to all those in need.

Jennifer, good luck on the interview!

Nan, good luck with the list.

Today:
work
help Josh with homework
dinner lemon chicken
Julia to dance

Hope everyone has a great day!

Nan - good luck with all of that scrapping - I wonder if you can get enough done to win the challange ;)

Jen - good luck on the interview

hmmm I mind when blank on who else posted - I do remember that it was Josh who had homework - so good luck with that

I'm running behind this morning - can't get going for some reason (maybe it is because I have only had 1 cup of coffee so far)

OK work - should get Coke trunk in today:cool1:
then home to make sure the inkscaping is how I want it - making sure all of the lines are lining up right - got playing games last night instead:rolleyes2

Nan - that's quite a list. Makes me tired just looking at it. I'm with you on NCIS - Love Mark Harmon :love: He just gets better with age!

Jennifer - pixiedust: Some pixie dust for a great interview pixiedust:

Reddy - hope work is quieter today

Cassey - :wave2:

Up & out for work
DH given directions - he is in charge of cooking dinner - he is off work again!
Boys from bus
Snacks
Homework
Dinner
NCIS & work on Dumbo title
Bed

Have a great day everyone!

Morning!

It's Tuesday...can't believe Friday is the 1st day of Feb. January is almost gone already!

Today
order work shirts for DH from LL Bean
exercise
water plants
swap and clean cat food dishes
gas up car
wash car
work on valentine cards
scrap
pizza for dinner

Nan - good luck on your list :)
Jen - best of luck on your job interview!
Cassey Reddy and Tynikate - - have a great day at work - may it go by quickly!

Becky

Morning ladies!

Ya for not Monday!

Jen, send pd your way!

DD#1 almost missed her bus. Didn't set her alarm.
Need to get moving, too cold today.
DD#2 up and out
Lazy day for others.
Few things to work on
Figure out dinner
DD#1 home
DD#2 from bus.
Maybe another low key evening?

Good Morning!

P & PD to all in need and under the weather :hug:

good luck Jen on the interview pixiedust: :goodvibes
hope everyone gets their lists checked off today :thumbsup2

not to much going on today here, woke up all stuffy, going to push meds and my neti pot to get rid of the gunk!
store store
drop off boxes to mail for BLB!
p/u megan
something easy for dinner
bed early

hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I must say that I think it went very well! She has a job in mind for me, I'm going to clean up my resume a bit and apply this week.

Last night I was making my sister a new double-walled cup for Valentines Day and to thank her for putting this all together (she works at the same school), and decided to make one for the HR woman too...As a thank you gift for her flexibility and understanding when we had to reschedule last week (Morgan called me a kiss butt). Lettering Delights had released a new SVG set last week that had some adorable Scottie dogs, so I wanted to make one...She has a SCOTTIE DOG! I could not have asked for a happier coincidence.

842A27CA-8371-4A4E-A29C-89BA6180314C-420-0000003646110DF6.jpg

awwww those cups are too cute - I'm glad to hear she has something in mind - that is great!!

OK I'm home from work :cool1:
my feet hurt - crazy busy still - don't know how I"m going to do inventory tomorrow if it keeps up
they decided to add stickers to our cookies - no biggie just something else I get to do then the big boss comes by & it is the wrong cookie so I had to take all of the stickers off & save them since we don't have too many of them.
we also have to have the togo bags under cash drawer now - so I get to add opening & closing the drawer to list of things to do.

I wish I could get a another job where they make sense in what they are doing - I got to clean 4 messes where someone dropped their sauce since their hands were too full

OK - I'm home & not going to worry anymore tonight about that
now back to my inkscaping - gotta get that donepixiedust:

Glad to hear it went well Jennifer... I hope you have something by spring time!!! Those cups are super cool!!!

Hope you hear some good news soon jennifer.

Crazy day here with tornado watches, etc. Kids were held at school because of warnings. Better safe than sorry. So far no word on bad damage. Super tired!

Glad the school took safety measures... it's head our way right now.... We have heavy winds now... and they say around midnight it should be in full swing.. thanks.. NOT!

Yea, these storms stretched from the upper midwest all the way to Texas.. looked like from the WTC last night that northern LA and Mississippi and Eastern TN were getting it pretty bad in the wee hours...

Poor PJ had to spend several hours in shelter at the dorm for a tornado warning... I think they went down about midnight our time - 2AM (which is 11PM-1AM her time)....DH and I both signed up for the alerts the school sent out and we told her to heed the warning... She texted where she would be in case we need to get to her...

They are waiting for daylight to determine if we had a tornado southwest of us about an hour or so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter