The Daily Disney Giggle

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Ok I wanna start a fun thread, jokes, funny disney pictures etc "Keep in mind its a family board" I have lots that give me the daily giggle and I am sure others have things they could post too. So heres your chance.

Oh Mystic, that is funny!
Thanks so much for the laugh:thumbsup2

Very funny!!! :rotfl2:

I tried to find something to post too - but the kids are awake - and my google skills were only coming up with dirty things - so I will try again later!!!

What kind of Disney Fan are you? Take the test!

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=3287&si=130

I am..... a Disney Elite!
You're a true Disney fan.
You know all the details and you've
spent a lot of time obsessing over the
hidden mickeys in Walt's earliest films.
Yay for you. You're smart and you know
what's good in the world of Disney. Some
might call you obsessive, but we know better.
There are plenty of people like you in the world.
You just have to search them out.

(LOL) They are all right here on disboards

1036419167_nQuizElite.jpg

Yay!

:lmao: awwwwww poor little kid. I would cry too, even now as an adult if someone did that to me.

Ok I wanna start a fun thread, jokes, funny disney pictures etc "Keep in mind its a family board" I have lots that give me the daily giggle and I am sure others have things they could post too. So heres your chance.

Housewives.gif

OK seriously I can only see a X. I realize this shouldnt surprise anyone because I seem to only post X's!!! :rotfl:

could someone describe the picture to me!!! I really want to know what it is! :yay:

Hmmmm it was up. I tried reposting it the same way as before and it only gives me a link to where the picture is at. Whats up with that I dunno.

One day we got to Magic Kingdom early and a CM asked if we knew any good Disney jokes, so I told him this one:

Why did Tigger go fishing in the toilet?

He wanted to play with Pooh!
:rotfl2:

Then he told me this one:

Snow White received a camera as a gift. She happily took pictures of the Dwarfs and their surroundings. When she finished her first batch she took the film to be developed. After a week or so she went to get the finished photos. The clerk said the photos were not back from the processor.

Needless to say, she was disappointed and started to cry. The clerk, trying to console her, said,

"Don't worry. Someday your prints
(Prince) will come".

I turned out to be Disney Elite, too, but I wish it would tell you if you got any wrong. I wasn't 100% sure about all the female voice actors. :confused:

I turned out to be Disney Elite, too, but I wish it would tell you if you got any wrong. I wasn't 100% sure about all the female voice actors. :confused:
Me, too! And which ones you got wrong! I was just guessing on all the names (I'm sure I got Snow White and Mulan right, though), and I'mm Disney Elite. I'm sorta stunned! :eek:

Princess, I read your Tigger joke to DS6, and he thought it was funny. :rotfl:
He didn't get the Snow White one, though. :confused3 :lmao:

Why did Tigger go fishing in the toilet?

He wanted to play with Pooh!

Princess that was GREAT :thumbsup2

I can not wait to tell my 7 year old that one.

I took the quiz and I'm a "Disney Elite", too! (I would have to bet many DISers are!! :laughing: )

Well I'm a disney Elite too - I wonder if that's the only thing you can get because I'm pretty sure I got all the voice actor ones wrong. Sorry don't know any disney jokes but I'll look one up.

:lmao: I loved the pooh joke, that was hysterical. I actually told someone that one at work today and they loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter