The Countdown to 2013 - Join me! List Started!

OK, I am back from vacation :sad1: and I think I have the list updated :upsidedow

Everyone check your dates to make sure I didn't mess something up or forgot to add you. I hope I got everyone.

I was kind of watching the boards when I was on vacation and saw that the ticket prices were going up yesterday. I was really hoping they would have released the 2013 packages at the sametime. I guess the wait continues.

Ms. Grumpy,

You have my dates in May added to the list correctly; however, you still have me going in June too. Can you please remove NVSNOT from the June list? Thank you!

Oh my friend...I hope you are feeling better:hug: I have missed chatting with you:) 9 field trips WOW. You have been a busy girl!

Awww, thanks, Robin, it's good to see you here to welcome me!:hug: I have been ridiculously busy, but it's been good. I went to the beach a couple of times, to Atlanta, to Charleston, and a couple of other small stops on the constant field trip parade. :rotfl: I scheduled surgery for the first day that school was out, so that I could keep all of the committments I had made to gthe fine arts teachers. :rolleyes1 It's going to get even busier next year, my DD15 has added marching band to her repertoire for sophmore year. And, they are scheduled to hit WDW over spring break. So I have two virtually back to back trips to see the Mouse!:yay: :yay::yay: And I am definitely feeling much better, this is the first day I've felt well enough to turn on the laptop so I must be on the mend! :thumbsup2

Hey everyone! I have been out of town again this weekend so I will get the list updated soon.

I was sure hoping to see the 2013 packages released today:sad2:

Hey everyone! I have been out of town again this weekend so I will get the list updated soon.

I was sure hoping to see the 2013 packages released today:sad2:

The CM I spoke to yesterday said they wouldn't be available for a month or two?

We've been home from Disney and a Disney Cruise for just a week and a day and I've already started working on our 2013 plans. Our son is starting high school this Fall so our dates may change by a week. For now, our dates are May 22nd to June 1st, 2013 staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We may try to add an additional day to the beginning of the trip but that's iffy.

I sure wish Disney would hurry up and release their 2013 package rates. I called and was given a room only quote and they said that it was at 2013 rates so I'm hoping that means package prices will be out soon.

List has been updated!

I hate this waiting for the packages to be released. I feel bad for the people going at the fist of the year.

I am trying to plan a DREAM vacation :wizard: that may no happen :sad2:but I am bound and determined pirate: to get to Disney in 2013. We have not had vacation time from work for 3 years :confused3 and I think if its a 4th I may :scared: lose it literally!
So I have made a vow to myself and my family :grouphug: to plan not only a DREAM vacation :cloud9: but finally get to go and enjoy it just us 3 :dance3:!
Thanks for all the updates I am so excited to be apart of the disboards :hug: (again)! :woohoo:

I am trying to plan a DREAM vacation :wizard: that may no happen :sad2:but I am bound and determined pirate: to get to Disney in 2013. We have not had vacation time from work for 3 years :confused3 and I think if its a 4th I may :scared: lose it literally!
So I have made a vow to myself and my family :grouphug: to plan not only a DREAM vacation :cloud9: but finally get to go and enjoy it just us 3 :dance3:!
Thanks for all the updates I am so excited to be apart of the disboards :hug: (again)! :woohoo:

Welcome to our group!! If you know your dates I will add you to the list if you want.

Sounds like you really need this vacation so I hope you can make it happen.

So excited to finally be really planning a trip to WDW. This will be our first ever family vacation, and I couldn't think of a better place. Hoping to stay at POR as it just looks so relaxing and love the idea of the boat to DTD. Now only if some prices could come out for next year I can really get this planning off the ground. I am looking at the first week in March, but that could change if free dining comes out. Fingers crossed!!!

I'm waiting for them to release package rates, too! I know there's really not much we can do right now even when they are, but at least I'll be able to switch over our room-only to a package and have the actual total of our vacation.

I'm waiting for them to release package rates, too! I know there's really not much we can do right now even when they are, but at least I'll be able to switch over our room-only to a package and have the actual total of our vacation.

You would think they would want our money :rolleyes: I just want to have it booked so I can start making the payments.

So excited to finally be really planning a trip to WDW. This will be our first ever family vacation, and I couldn't think of a better place. Hoping to stay at POR as it just looks so relaxing and love the idea of the boat to DTD. Now only if some prices could come out for next year I can really get this planning off the ground. I am looking at the first week in March, but that could change if free dining comes out. Fingers crossed!!!

Our tickers have the same date set! That's cool! Haha. I'm easily entertained. :rotfl: I hope my plans don't change from here until March. :)

Our tickers have the same date set! That's cool! Haha. I'm easily entertained. :rotfl: I hope my plans don't change from here until March. :)

Haha...I noticed that too!!! We originally wanted to go the second week in March after daylight savings takes place....extra hour in the sun :cool1: But it looks like it is going to start getting crazy busy with spring breakers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter