the cost of transfers

kristinebarboza

Mouseketeer
what is the best way to get from the hotel to the port
or is it better to go from the airport to the port

$35 per person each way. DCL Transfers from MCO and the WDW Resorts are the same cost per person.

With DCL Transfers from a WDW Resort, Bell Services will pick up your luggage from your room and you won't see it again until it's delivered to your stateroom. You don't have to handle it at all. The resort will leave a note on your door with instructions and a departure time the day before the cruise.

is there anything cheaper then that
i was told it 70 a person

It would be 70 for round trip. The cheapest way would be to rent a car 1 way. That is what we have done from the airport. We have always used Hertz, but there are other options as well. You turn the car in close to the port & they shuttle you to the port or you can drop your family & luggage at the port off first.

kristinebarboza said:
is there anything cheaper then that
i was told it 70 a person

The 70 is roundtrip. The alternative is to book a private transfer and there is all kinds of info on DIS regarding those. Private transfer can be cheaper but after researching it you will need to weigh the pro's and con's of each method and decide what works for you.

DCL transfers are $35 per person each way...$70 round trip. It makes no difference whether you are going from WDW or MCO--same price. You can book one way or both ways.

Other options--rent a car. You can do one way rentals from MCO or from a pick up location near WDW and drop off the car at a location near the cruise terminal. They all have shuttles to take you back to the terminal.

Private towncar/limo service--cost is about the same as transfers for 4 people.

I would encourage you to consider a limo. Cost is not much different, depending on the size of your group. We did a Happy Limo for our family of 4. My 6 and 9 yr old DD love the escalade limo from HL. Driver was awesome and even stopped at McD for the girls. Cost was only about $50 more than DCL, but the experience was priceless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter