The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
jessidoll said:
Alex: *grins at her* Ooh River? That's a very pretty name! I wish I had a pretty name like that, but I'm stuck with mine. *makes a silly sick face and laughs at herself* Sorry, I'm just kind of excited."

River: River smiled, truly grateful not only for the compliment on her name but also on the fact that Alex was being nice to her, something she wasn't used to. "I like your name, I would much rather have that. At least you can shorten it, mine is kind of just stuck." River smiles and with a deep breath reminded herself that she would be okay, and that she would make friends.

Alex: Alex smiled about how they've got something in common and he understood. "I'm kind of the same, but I almost always stay a year unless something has happened and I have to leave. I think it's cool that you have a family that moves around to all kinds of places. I usually try to stay in big cities myself."

Daniel: "I suppose. One of the worst parts is when I have to learn a new language. For example, the family's currently in Madrid, in Spain. I was still going to school up until yesterday. I'd lived in Puerto Rico, so I'd been around Spanish, but not long enough to pick up on it that well. And before that, I was in Munich, Germany. Do you know how different German and Spanish are language wise? Very dfferent, let me just say." Danielo took a deep breath and shook himself, ending his rant. "Sorry Lexi. I just get carried away sometimes."

Orreed said:
Samantha: Sam giggled at Alex. She wanted to join in of meeting River.
"Yeah, it's really cool! My name is Samantha, nice to meet you."

River: another girl talking to her, she was shocked, and even after she knew her name, the first weird thing about her. She burst into a smile "nice to meet you too".

Samantha: Sam giggled at Alex. She wanted to join in of meeting River.
"Yeah, it's really cool! My name is Samantha, nice to meet you."

Alex: She grins making her laugh a little and leans back crossing her arms behind her head. Starts to hum a song to herself.

Jack: Jack mutters to himself but loud enough people could hear,"Her name's River it's not that big of a deal."

Alex: She hears him and glares at him, but decides to just leave it remembering what Daniel said about it being a waste of time. Alex rolls her eyes still but turns away from him.

Maxine: Max had checked on things in the helicopter, and looked back out the window when she saw the island. Before she knew it, an "Ooh!" slipped out of her lips. The manor was a huge, beautiful building surrounded by fields, courts, and gardens, which were surrounded by forests. The campus was a wonderful sight, and Max had seen some boarding schools in beautiful locales.

Pilot: The pilot smiled as he heard someone 'Ooh' at the sight of the island. "Welcome to the Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters boys and girls."

jessidoll said:
Alex: She grins making her laugh a little and leans back crossing her arms behind her head. Starts to hum a song to herself.

Jack: Jack mutters to himself but loud enough people could hear,"Her name's River it's not that big of a deal."

Alex: She hears him and glares at him, but decides to just leave it remembering what Daniel said about it being a waste of time. Alex rolls her eyes still but turns away from him.

River: She feels her eyes start to tear after hearing what Jack had said. But she swallows and forces herself to smile in his direction. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a big deal" she resumed staring at the floor and felt herself becoming shut off from the rest of the students, so much for being happy he thought.

Alex: She nods her head at River,"True, I like to shorten it all the time. I usually hate when people call me Alexandria so that's why a lot of people give me nick names.

She listens to Daniel's rant and laughs a bit at the end,"It's alright, I can take rants since I can give them out as well. But I see what you're saying, it seems like a bother to learn different languages. I stayed in the United States so I wouldn't have to deal with that."

Samantha: Geesh, that kid muttering about the big deal of River's name. She wondered if he knew that they just wanted to be nice! She was too nervous to say anything so bit her tongue, but luckily her train of thought transferred when the pilot announced they were at the school as the helicopter erupted with excitement. Samantha thought most of the people on the helicopter where new to the school.

River: She feels her eyes start to tear after hearing what Jack had said. But she swallows and forces herself to smile in his direction. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it a big deal" she resumed staring at the floor and felt herself becoming shut off from the rest of the students, so much for being happy he thought.

Daniel: Daniel glared at Jack for a moment and then turned to River. "Hey, it's okay. That guy's been rude the whole time to everyone. But I think it's a cool name. It's more unique than 'Emily' or 'MaKayla'. It's even more unique than my name. I'm Daniel."

Alex: She nods her head at River,"True, I like to shorten it all the time. I usually hate when people call me Alexandria so that's why a lot of people give me nick names.

She listens to Daniel's rant and laughs a bit at the end,"It's alright, I can take rants since I can give them out as well. But I see what you're saying, it seems like a bother to learn different languages. I stayed in the United States so I wouldn't have to deal with that."

Daniel: "Yeah. I don't really get a choice where I live. Except for here. When I heard about this, I begged my parents to let me apply. Not juat for the powers, though that's why they let me apply. I'm hoping this place will be longterm."

Alex: She glares in his direction but turns to River and says softly, "Don't feel bad about that, he just can't bear anyone being happy. Don't let him bring you down, I'll tell him off if you want. He has no right to be so rude." Alex turns and glares at him once again but he catches her.

Jack: Jack smirks,"Got something you want to say Princess?" He realizes just how fun it is to make her angry, she can't even do anything about it.

Alex: She can feel her anger rising and her cheeks and the tops of her ears turn red," I swear if you say anything else rude on this ride I'll burn off your eyebrows." She starts to take deep breaths knowing if she gets to angry she'll accidently let her power slip.

Jack: He snorts and nods,"Sure thing,just keep yourself and your friends quiet."

Alex: Alex glares at him one more time." Fine." She turns back and tries to calm down by smiling at everyone else.

OOC: Lol, Max says one thing the entire trip and no one notices.

Pilot: The pilot brought the helicopter to a stop over the helipad. He hovered it there for a few seconds. He said over the intercom, "All right, I'm landing now. I hope it's a smooth landing, but if not, well, that's why we all have our seat belts on." With that, the pilot slowly made the helicopter descend.

Samantha: Geesh, that kid muttering about the big deal of River's name. She wondered if he knew that they just wanted to be nice! She was too nervous to say anything so bit her tongue, but luckily her train of thought transferred when the pilot announced they were at the school as the helicopter erupted with excitement. Samantha thought most of the people on the helicopter where new to the school.

Alex: Her anger cools down a little at the announcement. She grins and looks at everyone,"I'm so excited! I hope we have a great year."

Jack: It's about time.

Alex: Her anger cools down a little at the announcement. She grins and looks at everyone,"I'm so excited! I hope we have a great year."

Jack: It's about time.

Daniel: Daniel glances around the helicopter before saying, "Well, there's potential for a great year. I'm just worried about this Professor Collins character, that from what I understand is the headmistress as well as the only teacher. To any of you who might have been here before, is she cool?"

Max: Max heard the question and paid attention, waiting for an answer, It would determine how the Professor would view Max. If she was forgiving, she might not say anything about her conduct. But if she was strict, she would surely dislike Max and make it clear to her, in front of the others.

Alex: Alex grins not noticing she isn't wanting to have a conversation," Mine to! I've always went to public schools so the weirdest thing to me is having to wear the uniforms." She laughs at herself and pulls her hair over her left shoulder letting it fall over.

"Yea, right. I've only ever been to public school, too," Amelia said, neglecting to mention she hadn't been to any school in over six years. At the pilots announcement of landing, she turns to look out the window and sees the huge estate. It's gorgeous! she thinks.

"Yea, right. I've only ever been to public school, too," Amelia said, neglecting to mention she hadn't been to any school in over six years. At the pilots announcement of landing, she turns to look out the window and sees the huge estate. It's gorgeous! she thinks.

Alex: Alex grins,"Cool!" She looks out a window and sees the school,"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful!"

Daniel: Daniel glances around the helicopter before saying, "Well, there's potential for a great year. I'm just worried about this Professor Collins character, that from what I understand is the headmistress as well as the only teacher. To any of you who might have been here before, is she cool?"

Max: Max heard the question and paid attention, waiting for an answer, It would determine how the Professor would view Max. If she was forgiving, she might not say anything about her conduct. But if she was strict, she would surely dislike Max and make it clear to her, in front of the others.

Alex: Alex looks around at everyone curious as well," I hope she's cool, I've hated almost all of my teachers because they've been way too strict. Especially when I pulled a tiny little prank I got detention! It wasn't even that bad!

Alex: Alex looks around at everyone curious as well," I hope she's cool, I've hated almost all of my teachers because they've been way too strict. Especially when I pulled a tiny little prank I got detention! It wasn't even that bad!

Daniel: Daniel whistled. "You're teachers were strict! The strictest teachers I had were the ones back in seventh grade when I was living in the Japanese countryside. European teachers are also really strict. Teachers over there expect more out of their students. I got sent to the office on my first day at the Japanese school because I'd come back from the bathroom and part of my shirt hadn't been tucked in." Daniel laughed at the memory. "My experience with American schools was that they were pretty relaxed in comparison."

Amelia:Huh, she thought, I never thought about the instructor. I hope she's nice. Amelia also hoped she didn't notice her. She hadn't dealt with teachers in a long time, so she wasn't sure what this one would think of her. Just another thing to be nervous about. Amelia really hoped she would be able to go undetected this year. With her power, disappearance, she didn't think that would be too hard.

Samantha: Samantha jumped at the chance to talk, with this being her fourth year, she knew Mrs. Collins pretty well. "Mrs. Collins is a pretty good teacher. She's really kind and likes kids, gives to charity a lot. It's cool because she believes in second chances. If you work hard and are respectful, you'll be on her good side normally."

Daniel: Daniel whistled. "You're teachers were strict! The strictest teachers I had were the ones back in seventh grade when I was living in the Japanese countryside. European teachers are also really strict. Teachers over there expect more out of their students. I got sent to the office on my first day at the Japanese school because I'd come back from the bathroom and part of my shirt hadn't been tucked in." Daniel laughed at the memory. "My experience with American schools was that they were pretty relaxed in comparison."

Alex: Alex looks at him shocked,"You got detention for that? My schools weren't that bad. Compared to some of those schools mine were heaven!" She shakes her head and her bangs get in her eyes,she fixes them and smiles looking at the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter