The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
OOC: We are in a free period.

Ooc: Okay cool, thanks.

Alex: Alex walked into her room and fell in to her bed, literally. She groaned and turned around so she was on her back and looked at the ceiling. She hated being lonely but she likes being alone sometimes, especially when you've spent your entire life in orphanages where who are constantly around people with no room to move. She sighs and leans over her bed grabbing her iPod from her bag and putting in her earbuds.

[/COLOR="Black"]Jack: Jack walked out of his room and sat in a chair with a book in his hands. He loved being alone. He could actually think and be able to get rid of his anger for a little while. Jack sighed and opened his book starting to read.[/COLOR]

Max: Max shook herself and turned off the water. What would happen would happen. Max would just have to be dead for four years of school. Then once Max graduated high school, she could go far away from home for college and cut off ties with her father completely. Or another just as good option, Max could get in the army like she wanted, and then wind up in a warzone and get killed honorably in battle. Whatever the options, it was just a few more years that Max would have to push through. And in the mean tome, punishment was punishment. Max only needed a picture to show her father, then she could clean it and tomorrow no one would notice. Max left the bthroom and went outside to the front porch to get a breather. Everything would go just as planned. As long, of course, as none of her fellow students found out what her life with her father was like.

Alex: Alex squeels in excitement when her favorite song comes on and jumps on her bed singing along before jumping down and walking into the bathroom, bobbing her head to the beat of the music. She looks in the mirror and sees her hair looks boring to her. Alex frowns a bit and walks to her closet grabbing a red bandana, she walks back to the bathroom putting her iPod on the sink still listening. She puts her long hair in a messy bun tied with her bandana and her bangs across her forehead. She smiles at her reflection and walks to her closet trying to find something to do.

Max: Max dropped onto the bench on the front porch. This place really was beautiful. But she couldn't shake the feeling that it wouldn't matter much, that it would be like any other boarding school she'd been too.

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "It's pretty cool to travel around the world, I guess. Let's see, the family's currently in Spain, but I've also been to Los Angeles, France, New York, Canada, Hawai'i, France, Germany, Japan, England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Austrailia, Washington D.C, New Orleans, South Korea, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Poland and I'm forgetting one........... oh yeah, Sweden. Rumor has it next will be Austria and then Norway after that, but I'm not certain. New York was pretty fun. Broadway, sports, Statue of Liberty....pretty cool. Okay, well, I've wanted to go to Disney for a while. Not that we'll ever go." He laughed at Nate and Margo, amused.

Margo: With every place Daniel listed, Margo got more starry eyed, thinking about the locations. "Wow, it's like you've lived the life of my dreams! I can't believe you've been to all those cool places." It was kind of funny to her that even though Daniel had been all over the world, he still wanted to go to Disney.

Nate: "Disney's allright. I mean, I live in California, so we go to Disneyland pretty often. My little sister and mother are crazy about it. I guess the roller coasters are fine. Not huge thrills, but fun enough." Nate felt kind of proud that he'd been somewhere Daniel, super traveler, hadn't. "Look, were almost to the forrest. Shouldn't be long now."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel shrugged. "It's pretty cool to travel around the world, I guess. Let's see, the family's currently in Spain, but I've also been to Los Angeles, France, New York, Canada, Hawai'i, France, Germany, Japan, England, Ireland, Scotland, Italy, Greece, Austrailia, Washington D.C, New Orleans, South Korea, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Poland and I'm forgetting one........... oh yeah, Sweden. Rumor has it next will be Austria and then Norway after that, but I'm not certain. New York was pretty fun. Broadway, sports, Statue of Liberty....pretty cool. Okay, well, I've wanted to go to Disney for a while. Not that we'll ever go." He laughed at Nate and Margo, amused.

River: River had been listening intently when she heard the mention of Disney, her eyes shot open. "Oh, me too! I have always wanted to go there." she said without even thinking about what the others might think. It was true though, ever since River was a little girl she had dreamed of going to Disney, but knew it was always out of the realm of possibility.

Margo: With every place Daniel listed, Margo got more starry eyed, thinking about the locations. "Wow, it's like you've lived the life of my dreams! I can't believe you've been to all those cool places." It was kind of funny to her that even though Daniel had been all over the world, he still wanted to go to Disney.

Nate: "Disney's allright. I mean, I live in California, so we go to Disneyland pretty often. My little sister and mother are crazy about it. I guess the roller coasters are fine. Not huge thrills, but fun enough." Nate felt kind of proud that he'd been somewhere Daniel, super traveler, hadn't. "Look, were almost to the forrest. Shouldn't be long now."

Daniel: Daniel shrugged. He'd sort of become disillusioned with traveling. "I guess. But I don't know everything about places, I never really stay for long. My dad helps companies with their issues. Once a company's got it together again, it's off to the next disaster. Most of the time it's not even a year," he says. He smiles, a jokes, "My school records are a mess." He nods as he listens to Nate, and looks up to see the forest in front of them. "Oh look, we are here."

River: River had been listening intently when she heard the mention of Disney, her eyes shot open. "Oh, me too! I have always wanted to go there." she said without even thinking about what the others might think. It was true though, ever since River was a little girl she had dreamed of going to Disney, but knew it was always out of the realm of possibility.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. "That's cool. I haven't ever told anyone though. My parents will never take the family on vacations, and truth be told I've never really gotten close enough to anyone to call them a good friend."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel smiled at River. "That's cool. I haven't ever told anyone though. My parents will never take the family on vacations, and truth be told I've never really gotten close enough to anyone to call them a good friend."

River: "I've never told anyone either, I've never had any friends, and telling my Grandma would only make her feel bad since she knew she couldn't take me."

Margo: For the first time, Margo realized the drawbacks of a travelling lifestyle. It would be incredibly lonely. I wonder if he has any siblings to keep him company? So, Margo decided to ask him. "Daniel, do you have any siblings?" After the question was out, Margo realized it probably seemed really random, since no one had been following her train of thought.

Nate: Nate peered in the forrest. Rays of sunlight streamed in through the blanket of leaves above. Birds sang songs to each other in little songs. It didn't seem scary, but rather friendly, just waiting for kids to come in and explore all of its treetops and find all of it's secrets. Ignoring the rest of the groups conversations, Nate took a step inside. He loved how alive forests seemed and made him feel. Then, Nate had a sudden impulse to run, so he did. He sprinted into the forest, laughing. After getting a little ways he stopped, calling back at the others, "You coming or what!"

River: "I've never told anyone either, I've never had any friends, and telling my Grandma would only make her feel bad since she knew she couldn't take me."

Margo: For the first time, Margo realized the drawbacks of a travelling lifestyle. It would be incredibly lonely. I wonder if he has any siblings to keep him company? So, Margo decided to ask him. "Daniel, do you have any siblings?" After the question was out, Margo realized it probably seemed really random, since no one had been following her train of thought.

Nate: Nate peered in the forrest. Rays of sunlight streamed in through the blanket of leaves above. Birds sang songs to each other in little songs. It didn't seem scary, but rather friendly, just waiting for kids to come in and explore all of its treetops and find all of it's secrets. Ignoring the rest of the groups conversations, Nate took a step inside. He loved how alive forests seemed and made him feel. Then, Nate had a sudden impulse to run, so he did. He sprinted into the forest, laughing. After getting a little ways he stopped, calling back at the others, "You coming or what!"

Daniel: "I have two brothers. One is nineteen, he's a sophmore in college. He's at Harvard on a full ride scholarship. The other's eigtheen, he left for college this August. He on the other hand is going to music school, also with a full ride scholarship. What about you, do you have any siblings?" He looked up and grinned widely at Nate. "Of course I'm coming!" He turned to the girls and said, "Let's go, before Nate leaves us behind." He then set off on a jog to Nate.

Fairywings said:
Daniel: "I have two brothers. One is nineteen, he's a sophmore in college. He's at Harvard on a full ride scholarship. The other's eigtheen, he left for college this August. He on the other hand is going to music school, also with a full ride scholarship. What about you, do you have any siblings?" He looked up and grinned widely at Nate. "Of course I'm coming!" He turned to the girls and said, "Let's go, before Nate leaves us behind." He then set off on a jog to Nate.

River: River ran into the forest with the others, she had never felt so alive, suddenly all of her worries were gone, and she felt so free. She looked around her and only saw beauty, she saw the wonders of the forest and the smiling faces of her friends. "Friends" she thought I have friends!! This realization filled her with abounding joy. She jumped into the air and as she let herself come down, she continued until he was lying on the forest floor with her hair spreading around her and giggling with happiness.

Max: Max decided to go bac in. She walked inside the building and walked towards the stairs to get to her room.

River: River ran into the forest with the others, she had never felt so alive, suddenly all of her worries were gone, and she felt so free. She looked around her and only saw beauty, she saw the wonders of the forest and the smiling faces of her friends. "Friends" she thought I have friends!! This realization filled her with abounding joy. She jumped into the air and as she let herself come down, she continued until he was lying on the forest floor with her hair spreading around her and giggling with happiness.

Margo: Margo giggled along with River, then sat down beside her. She then turned to Daniel, saying "Yes, I have three little siblings, aged 9, 7, and 4. What about you, River?" Margo then turned and yelled after Nate, "Wait up!"

Nate: Nate turned around, and jogged back to rejoin the group. "Isn't this great!" He looked around, seeing a good climbing tree. "I think I'm going to climb to the top of this tree and see how far I can see."

Margo: Margo giggled along with River, then sat down beside her. She then turned to Daniel, saying "Yes, I have three little siblings, aged 9, 7, and 4. What about you, River?" Margo then turned and yelled after Nate, "Wait up!"

Nate: Nate turned around, and jogged back to rejoin the group. "Isn't this great!" He looked around, seeing a good climbing tree. "I think I'm going to climb to the top of this tree and see how far I can see."

Daniel: "So you're the oldest. That should be interesting." He grinned at Nate. The forest was certainly beautriful. "This is very cool. I'm glad we came out here." Like Nate, Daniel looked around the imediate area and scouted for a good climbing tree. He didn't really play spors, but he liked climbing trees.

soccer_mickey said:

River: "oh, me? I'm an only child." River had always wondered if she would have had little brothers and sisters if her parents had lived longer. But it didn't matter right now, she was so happy and so at peace all of her worries had left her, she sat up and pondered if she wanted to climb the tree with the boys.

Daniel: Daniel found a good one and called to Nate, "This is a good climbing tree too. Careful though, I bet Professor Collins will be mad if we tear our clothes." He took off his blazer and hooked it on a low branch. In reply to River, he said, "That's gotta be cool. No fighting, no one stealing your stuff, no hand-me-downs, no one to compete with, no obligations to do just as good or better than they do....." He drifted off, realizing he'd gone a little personal with his statemenrts. He turned to the girls and changed the subject. "Do you guys know how to climb trees? Nate or I can teach you if you'd like."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel found a good one and called to Nate, "This is a good climbing tree too. Careful though, I bet Professor Collins will be mad if we tear our clothes." He took off his blazer and hooked it on a low branch. In reply to River, he said, "That's gotta be cool. No fighting, no one stealing your stuff, no hand-me-downs, no one to compete with, no obligations to do just as good or better than they do....." He drifted off, realizing he'd gone a little personal with his statemenrts. He turned to the girls and changed the subject. "Do you guys know how to climb trees? Nate or I can teach you if you'd like."

River: "I've never thought about it that way, I've only ever seen the negative side of being an only child" with Daniel offer River's mind was made up. She smiled and said "I've only watched others climb trees, but I'd love to try." She stood up and stared up the tree.

River: "I've never thought about it that way, I've only ever seen the negative side of being an only child" with Daniel offer River's mind was made up. She smiled and said "I've only watched others climb trees, but I'd love to try." She stood up and stared up the tree.

Daniel: Daniel thought about it. 'I guess there are negative sides, like loneliness. But then, I've never actually had friends before, so I can deal with loneliness." He smiled, glad River was interested in learning. Daniel loved climbing trees. He felt free when he climbed, and it was peaceful sitting up there on a branch, just looking out into the world. Gesturing for her to come closer he said, "Well, first thing with climbing trees, there has to be a good, strong branch to start on, otherwise it might break when you put your weight on it. I'll climb up first, and then help you up." The branch he was talking of was just above his shoulders, so he grabbed it with both hands and hoisted himself up easily, so he stood on top of the branch. "Now, grab onto the branch with both hands and pull yourself up. I'll help you if you need it."

Fairywings said:
Daniel: Daniel thought about it. 'I guess there are negative sides, like loneliness. But then, I've never actually had friends before, so I can deal with loneliness." He smiled, glad River was interested in learning. Daniel loved climbing trees. He felt free when he climbed, and it was peaceful sitting up there on a branch, just looking out into the world. Gesturing for her to come closer he said, "Well, first thing with climbing trees, there has to be a good, strong branch to start on, otherwise it might break when you put your weight on it. I'll climb up first, and then help you up." The branch he was talking of was just above his shoulders, so he grabbed it with both hands and hoisted himself up easily, so he stood on top of the branch. "Now, grab onto the branch with both hands and pull yourself up. I'll help you if you need it."

River: "Yeah, loneliness, never have anyone to talk to. Never being able to play two player games." she said but smiled the entire time not letting herself get upset, she watched Daniel pull himself up, and listened to what he said, she reached up and put her hands on the branch. She began pulling herself up, but when she had almost made it on top of the branch she felt herself slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter