The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Okay!

Professor Collins: Professor Collins finishes the lesson, and smiles at her students. One class down. They were probably waiting impatiently for Gym class. She hoped they would not be disappointed. But first, Science. Then she would give them a break, and then they would eat lunch. "No homework for this class. On to the lab for science!"

Max: Finally! Out of boring history! At least science was sometimes interesting. Honestly, Max's favorite subjects were all of the elected classes, art, sports, even Theatre. Max was good at theatre, she could just change into whatever she needed to be. That's why her father loved her pwer. He thought she should just change into what he wanted her to be. But Max just wouldn't do that. And so he didn't love her. Those were the thoughts that plagued her as she put her sketchbook in her bag. She would wait until the others had left the room, and then follow after them. She was pretty sure they were hating her right now.

Daniel: Daniel finished his notes and sighed happily. His hand was beginning to cramp. He looked over and smiled at Alex. "My hand was beginning to hurt! Glad there's no homework." He started packing away his things into his backpack. Now that the lesson was over, his mind was back on Max. That was a strange set of circumstances. What was with all of that?

OOC: Ugh, it took forever and now everyone's gone! Well, maybe they're at dinner and will come back soon.

OOC: I'm still here! I can only stay intil like eight, though.

Amelia: Amelia slowly puts her notebook and pencil in her bag. She's glad that class was over, but she's pretty nervous for science. She doesn't really know what to expect. She follows the others into the lab, silently in the back.

Britt: Britt puts all her notes away from U.S. History and gets ready for Science Lab. She is wondering who she will be partnered with for labs.

Teddy: Finally, science class! Teddy excitedly packed away her history things, almost bouncing in her seat. Penny used to tease her about how excited she'd get for science. But honestly, who could blame her? Science was fascinating and gave her a chance to actually use her (admittidly quite large) intellect.

Lucy: Lucy put away her history book roughly. it's not that she doesn't like science, exactly. She did. (Though she dared anyone to find her somebody who liked science more than Teddy) It's just that Lucy was more of a physical being and sitting in a classroom for hours on end was enough to make her want to scream.

Margo: History had gone surprisingly well. Apart from the one disruption from Max, Margo had actually enjoyed things. Professor Collins was one of the best teachers Margo had ever had. Everything she said made sense and wasn't so boring. Margo thought about Max's disruption. It didn't make any sense to her. Of course, all schools had the trouble makers, but usually it was someone loud or obnoxious, more like Nate. Not a quiet person like Max. And, she seemed to enjoy getting in trouble. She couldn't make out what she thought about Max. On one hand, she never liked people who disrupted class. But on the other, Margo could tell that Max was different than normal trouble makers. She just couldn't tell how.

Nate: Nate had not taken notes. He never took notes. He stared out the window, half listening to what the professor was saying. Nate knew he would still do well. All he would have to do was reread the textbook because his memory was so good. He found it just as boring as every other class had ever been. The only interesting thing that had happened was the girl laughing. Nate loved it when other people caused trouble. He got all the entertainment out of how the teacher would handle it, without getting in trouble himself.

OOC: Okay!

Professor Collins: Professor Collins finishes the lesson, and smiles at her students. One class down. They were probably waiting impatiently for Gym class. She hoped they would not be disappointed. But first, Science. Then she would give them a break, and then they would eat lunch. "No homework for this class. On to the lab for science!"

Max: Finally! Out of boring history! At least science was sometimes interesting. Honestly, Max's favorite subjects were all of the elected classes, art, sports, even Theatre. Max was good at theatre, she could just change into whatever she needed to be. That's why her father loved her pwer. He thought she should just change into what he wanted her to be. But Max just wouldn't do that. And so he didn't love her. Those were the thoughts that plagued her as she put her sketchbook in her bag. She would wait until the others had left the room, and then follow after them. She was pretty sure they were hating her right now.

Daniel: Daniel finished his notes and sighed happily. His hand was beginning to cramp. He looked over and smiled at Alex. "My hand was beginning to hurt! Glad there's no homework." He started packing away his things into his backpack. Now that the lesson was over, his mind was back on Max. That was a strange set of circumstances. What was with all of that?

Alex: Alex laughed and put her notebook in her bag neatly putting her pencil behind her ear. "Same with me, I hope the next class won't be so bad with notes or anything." She looked around and saw Max but quickly looked away, she was curious about her but she was also a little intimidated by her. It was probably silly but if she could switch from quiet to class clown what else could she switch too?

Jack: Jack stood up shoving his things in his bag and walked to the next class. He wanted to get this day over with already.

Margo: Margo gathers her stuff and goes over to Alex. "Hey! I haven't talked to you all morning! What did you think of the first class?"

OOC: Sorry I disappeared, dinner and then spent time with the fam.

Professor Collins: Professor Collins went into the lab and went straight to the projector. As she walked, she said, "I spent last night assigning your lab partners. These will be your lab parters and your seats for the year, unless I feel the need to move you to the front where I can keep an eye on you. What I'm about to put up is a map to find your seat. Naturally, your lab partner is sitting next to you." She put up the paper, which looked kinda like this:

Front of Room​

Professor Collins' Desk

1.Maxine & Jack
2.Alexandria & Daniel
3.Lucy & Teddy
4.Nathan & Margo
5.Samantha & Amelia
6.River & Amber
7.Gloria & Jennifer
8.Jonathan & Justin
9.Rebecca & Brittany

"Now, take your seats."

Daniel: Daniel was pretty happy. His lab partner was someone he could get along with. And someone he actually liked spending time with. What luck! Hopefully they'd be able to work together, but he didn't really think that would be a problem. He glanced at Alex to see her reaction, hoping it wouldn't be a bad one.

Max: Max followed the rest out of the classroom and looked at the projector. Great. She would be with Jack, the one student she was actually afraid of. And in the front of the classroom. Max had mixed feelings about that part. Whatever. She had to put on the act in front of the other atudents. Happy, calm, uncarimg. And so she straightened up, and walked to her table, hoping she looked like the image of confidence. She sat down, gave a polite nod to Jack if he acknowledged her, and pulled out her sketchbook from underneath her desk.

OOC: I laughed when I saw this, my science teacher does something exactly like it! Also, I think there is an even number... Britt isn't on here yet

OOC: I laughed when I saw this, my science teacher does something exactly like it! Also, I think there is an even number... Britt isn't on here yet

OOC: Forgot Britt! Probably because stupid me might've forgot to remind myself! Thanks!

OOC: Okay, so since it's not working, pretend it's like a grid or something (my chem and english teacher does something similar to what I was trying to do) with 1 through 4 at the front four desks(or rectangles), the 5 through 8 at the second row of four, and then 9 the first one on the third row.

Britt: Britt sees that she is paired with REbecca as lab partners. She hadn't met her yet , but is very excited to meet her and get started.

OOC: I'm pretending everyone's here, but the person who play Rebecca hasn't posted yet. Don't know why, maybe she'll come later, but every single RP I've played, at least one person who signs up doesn't show up. But I like to believe it's not their fault.

Teddy: Teddy skipped happily to her seat, only feeling slightly embarrassed at her actions. Either way, she was incredibly excited to begin. She hadn't had a chance o do anything science related since before she met Lucy.

Lucy: Lucy went and slammed her bag on the table, glaring at the schedule in her hand. If she had to sit in a classroom for much longer she was going to scream. At least Teddy was her lab partner. If Lucy was forced to spend a bunch of time around some kid she didn't know, she was going to be in an even fouler mood.

ooc: yeah, Lucy doesn't really care much for people xD Teddy is apparently her only exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter