The Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
B]Britt[/B]: I know I am psyched for Gym Class. Yeah follow me I will take you to Kitchen.

Nate: Nate smiled, "Thanks! I can't figure out why, but this place seems bigger than my old school, even though it's actually smaller. Maybe it's just 'cause there's less students. How'd you sleep." Again, he was talking a mile a minute. He hoped Britt didn't mind.

OOC: Awesome.

Everyone else okay with the schedule? Hopefully we can get at leaset to gym class. The Free period will be shorter, as it just extends into lunch.
Ooc: The schedule is awesome. Looking forward to GYM CLASS.

OOC: Yeah, the schedule sounds good. I can only stay on until like 6:30, but then I can come back on around 7:30

OOC: The schedule seems good to me, too. I can only stay until 7:00, though. Actually, probably only until 6:45 or so

Daniel: Daniel smiles. "I can take myself and one other person and be perfectly safe. It's when I have more than one person with me that it begins to get risky."

Alex: ALex smiled and nodded her head,"Alright then,it sounds fun and we're not going to get hurt so why not?"

Nate: Nate smiled, "Thanks! I can't figure out why, but this place seems bigger than my old school, even though it's actually smaller. Maybe it's just 'cause there's less students. How'd you sleep." Again, he was talking a mile a minute. He hoped Britt didn't mind.

Britt: My other schools were all Private and didn't have many students either, but this school did seem larger in someway. Britt just seemed to have a good memory making her a good test taker.

I slept pretty good(which wasn't exactly the complete truth). She had a restless night of sleep thinking about the events of today.

Alex: ALex smiled and nodded her head,"Alright then,it sounds fun and we're not going to get hurt so why not?"

Daniel: Daniel held out his hand. "We need to be touching, or I might leave you behind." When Lexi grabbed his hand, he caused them to teleport away, leaving a bang and his signature cloud of black and green smoke behind. What seemed like a few seconds later, they teleported into the kitchen, with another bang and cloud of smoke. In his best announcer voice, he said, "The Teleporter Express has now arrived in......the Kitchen!"

Max: Max rolled her eyes at Daniel's actions from the dining room. Why did he have to be so smiley, so loud and so extravagent? It made Max feel nervous, like she was about to be attacked.

Amelia: Watching from her room, Amelia saw the boy and girl who's names she either didn't know or didn't remember disappear, supposedly into the kitchen. She thought his power was way cooler than hers. But, oh well, her power was perfect for her.
Amelia was tired of waiting and watching, so she decided to step out into the common room. She was as quiet as possible, and she hung back, hoping just to follow the others into the kitchen unseen.

Daniel: Daniel held out his hand. "We need to be touching, or I might leave you behind." When Lexi grabbed his hand, he caused them to teleport away, leaving a bang and his signature cloud of black and green smoke behind. What seemed like a few seconds later, they teleported into the kitchen, with another bang and cloud of smoke. In his best announcer voice, he said, "The Teleporter Express has now arrived in......the Kitchen!"

Max: Max rolled her eyes at Daniel's actions from the dining room. Why did he have to be so smiley, so loud and so extravagent? It made Max feel nervous, like she was about to be attacked.

Alex: Alex laughed at his announcer voice and clapped grinning like crazy,"Amazing! Very nice indeed." She laughs again and grabs an apple from a bowl on the counter,"Your power is so cool! I wish I could do it."

Jack: Jack walked to the kitchen and rolled his eyes at the two, why are they even so happy? They're at school. He walks over and sits at the dining table and puts his head in his hands.

Alex: Alex laughed at his announcer voice and clapped grinning like crazy,"Amazing! Very nice indeed." She laughs again and grabs an apple from a bowl on the counter,"Your power is so cool! I wish I could do it."

Jack: Jack walked to the kitchen and rolled his eyes at the two, why are they even so happy? They're at school. He walks over and sits at the dining table and puts his head in his hands.

Daniel: Daniel's very modest about his powers. He knows there's people who can do so much more than he can. So he says, "I guess they're pretty cool. They've come in handy."

Max: Max walks into the kitchen and looks through a few cabinets before finding the one that has plates and bowls. She grabs a plate and heads to the bread basket, where she finds bagels, her favorite. She gets one and goes over to the knives. She cuts her bagel and sets down the knife, putting the bagel into the toaster.

Amelia: Amelia walks silently into the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the bowl on the table. She sits down, wishing she could use her powers. She finds a spot on the table and focuses on that. She knows she's going to have to talk to these people eventually, but she's just so nervous. She has no idea what to say.

Margo: Margo poured herself some cereal and sat down. She hoped everyone would sit together and not separate into groups, like her old school.

Nate: Trying to compete with Daniel's grand entrance, Nate jumps into the room, yelling, "I'm here, who missed me?" He then did an somersault across the floor and turned back to Britt, "Maybe I'm better at gymnastics than I thought!"

Margo: Margo wanted to not like Nate. He was just so obnoxious. It was like he didn't have a sensor. He didn't have that little voice in his head that told him, if you do this, people will think your obnoxious. She found it amusing, though, not dislikable.

OOC: My computer keeps fritzing out on me, so sorry if I disappear.

Britt: Britt and Nate made it to the KItchen/Dining Room. Britt looks for the cereal and milk. She finds all that she needs for her breakfast and heads to the dining room to have her Orange Juice, Cereal, and banana.

Margo: Margo poured herself some cereal and sat down. She hoped everyone would sit together and not separate into groups, like her old school.

Nate: Trying to compete with Daniel's grand entrance, Nate jumps into the room, yelling, "I'm here, who missed me?" He then did an somersault across the floor and turned back to Britt, "Maybe I'm better at gymnastics than I thought.

Margo: Margo wanted to not like Nate. He was just so obnoxious. It was like he didn't have a sensor. He didn't have that little voice in his head that told him, if you do this, people will think your obnoxious. But, he evidently didn't. She found it amusing, thought, not dislikable.

OOC: It's cool. We all have computer problems at times.

Daniel: Daniel's very modest about his powers. He knows there's people who can do so much more than he can. So he says, "I guess they're pretty cool. They've come in handy."

Max: Max walks into the kitchen and looks through a few cabinets before finding the one that has plates and bowls. She grabs a plate and heads to the bread basket, where she finds bagels, her favorite. She gets one and goes over to the knives. She cuts her bagel and sets down the knife, putting the bagel into the toaster.

Alex: Alex nods taking a bite of her apple. She looks around and sees Max, she swallows and smiles at her." Hey, I'm Alex."

Jack: Jack groans and says so Alex can hear,"Princess give me something to eat will ya?"

Alex: Alex rolls her eyes knowing he's talking to her and says loudly and annoyed getting distracted by him," Get something yourself." She was starting to regret ever thinking she should try to be friends with him, he was terrible!

Jack: Jack grinned noticing her annoyed tone and walked in the kitchen, standing in the doorway." So you won't even throw me a banana?"

Alex: Alex rolled her eyes again and grabbed a banana turning back to him," Fine, I'll throw a banana." She smirks as she throws the fruit up in the air above his head thinking he couldn't catch it.

Jack: Jack's hand was already in the air before she even through the banana, she was too easy for him to predict. He used his power to stretch his arm a couple feet longer and easily caught the banana letting his hand go back to it's original size." Thanks Alex." He winked at her as he walked back to the dining table.

OOC: I gotta go, but I'll be back a little later. Don't do too much without me (;
Just pretend Amelia is being her quiet self, I guess

Nate: Trying to compete with Daniel's grand entrance, Nate jumps into the room, yelling, "I'm here, who missed me?" He then did an somersault across the floor and turned back to Britt, "Maybe I'm better at gymnastics than I thought!"

Margo: Margo wanted to not like Nate. He was just so obnoxious. It was like he didn't have a sensor. He didn't have that little voice in his head that told him, if you do this, people will think your obnoxious. She found it amusing, though, not dislikable.

Jack: Jack raised an eyebrow at Nate's entrance and sat at the end of the table eating his banana quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter