THe Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch

i love this cross stitch feel in love at disney a couple of years ago and i couldnt find it since...does anyone have a copy i can have?

Hi

I have finished this now and have made copies of the chart. I have been swamped by requests for a copy so I am afriad I am going to have to ask those who want a copy to pay a small amount for post and packing otherwise I will be out of pocket quite a bit!

If you are in the UK, please send me a SAE. Postage to the USA costs £1.75 which is about $3. I am guessing that paypal will be the best way??? Please pm me for further details. I am sorry if this sounds cheeky but with the copying costs too I just cant stretch to sending it out for free.

:)

Apparently since I am a new member I cannot PM or email you to give you the info. Would you mind emailing me at jimmysmome@aol.com and I can get you the info and payment needed.
Thanks so much

Hello people!
This is the first time I am on this board, and the first time I hear about these cross stitch charts. Woow, they are amazing!

So, where can I buy those? Some website said that it can only be bought at select theme parks. I guess DLP is not selected, never seen it there, but in just a month, I'll be at WDW!!!
Can anyone tell me where to get them over there, (like: which store?)

Thanks a lot!

Sandra

They can be purchased in the Art of Disney at DD. They also have a shop in Epcot just as you go through the entrance past the ball. You could also buy them in Ak but i did not see them when we went in Aug.
There is a web site called Stoney Creek that would enable you to look at all the Disney ones, retired and new ones.

Thank you so much!
Exactly one month (and two flights) and i'll be able to buy it, woohoo!

They can be purchased in the Art of Disney at DD. They also have a shop in Epcot just as you go through the entrance past the ball. You could also buy them in Ak but i did not see them when we went in Aug.
There is a web site called Stoney Creek that would enable you to look at all the Disney ones, retired and new ones.

Can anyone tell me the current price at Art of Disney? Could I also be able to call them and have them ship it? Trying to determine if I risk waiting until I'm there February or try to have one shipped now or try to buy one on EBAY if it is less expensive that way. I wouldn't want one to retire before I get there! :hourglass

Laluna,

I too would be very interested in the Cinderella castle pattern. I've been looking for a long time to get one & just can't seen to find it. Please let me know if I can get one from you.

I'm glad I found this thread! You all are inspiring me to work on my pattern. I've only got about an inch done. :laughing: I got Past, Present and Forever, and I'm so sorry I didn't pick up the Happiest Celebration pattern while I was there. I don't know why I didn't realize it would be retired!

Can anyone tell me the current price at Art of Disney? Could I also be able to call them and have them ship it? Trying to determine if I risk waiting until I'm there February or try to have one shipped now or try to buy one on EBAY if it is less expensive that way. I wouldn't want one to retire before I get there! :hourglass

i bought the ones that i was missing in Aug and they were priced from $45-$55.

Well, this is depressing!

I lost my pattern for Past, Present, and Forever. I took it out of the kit to make enlarged copies and I must have lost it when we moved. I searched through all the boxes we have left and it's just gone. :sad2: I still have the aida cloth, all the floss, and the original packaging -- just not the pattern!:headache:

Laluna, I am also VERY interested. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't buy it in 2003 when I saw it in WDW! I cannot PM since I am new, so please PM me or email me at tap151@prodigy.net

Thanks!!

Hello! I am also an avid cross-stitcher. I was wondering if Art Of Disney has a website to order off of? I looked on Disneyshopping.com and they don't have any cross stitch on there.

Firechick, no website, but you can call Disney directly and order things from WDW.

I'll see if I can find that number for you.

I've also been trying to find both Cinderella Castle and Happiest Celebration on Earth cross stitch kits. I've called Disney World, but since they are retired, they no longer carry them.

I would love to have a copy of both charts if anyone has them available and would like to share -- I'll pay.

I've sent messages to several others but have not heard back.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter