THe Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch

I am also just getting back into cross stitching and found this thread. If anyone would be willing to sell or share a copy of the patterns for Happiest Celebration and/or Cindy's Castle, please let me know! Thanks!

I finished it!!! I had it framed at Michael's and it hangs proudly over my piano. Don't give up. It's huge, but so worth it.
I really wanted the happiest celebration pattern, but missed it. Anyone willng to share? PM me.
Here it is!!

crossstitch.jpg

Very beautiful. I haven't even started yet.... I haven't seen anyone do the 'family dinner' yet. I like that one, but it retired before I could find it. You have motivated me to try to get mine out and work on it....

Very beautiful. I haven't even started yet.... I haven't seen anyone do the 'family dinner' yet. I like that one, but it retired before I could find it. You have motivated me to try to get mine out and work on it....

Here's mine, I'm working on past, present forever at the moment

I've completed 6 so far

P7211162.jpg

Wow! Both of your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! You are motivating me to work harder on my "Puppy Love."

Hi Stefferina, I have nearly finished mine (after 2 1/2 years although I did have a baby in there somewhere!) I will bookmark your details and be in touch when I've finished. You are welcome to the pattern if you haven't found one by then.

Wow, they are great. I am working on the HCOE one. It's pretty big, I was hoping to finish it this year but I don't think so.

Does anyone know if you order these through Disney DeliverEARS can you use your rewards card?

I finished it!!! I had it framed at Michael's and it hangs proudly over my piano. Don't give up. It's huge, but so worth it.
I really wanted the happiest celebration pattern, but missed it. Anyone willng to share? PM me.
Here it is!!

crossstitch.jpg
Absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing!

Anyone willing to share or sell a copy of the Cindy's Castle pattern or know where I could get one? I have exhausted everywhere else I know to look.

Post, PM me, or email me at cnava23@hotmail.com if you would be willing to help. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

:goodvibes

Sorry but i can't help with this pattern. I have completed this one but the glissengloss thread annoyed me that much that i think i must have got rid of the pattern as well. It was very hard to stitch with.

Nevermind what I said about DH finding me one. He didn't know what he was looking at. :sad1:

So, I am still looking for Cindy's castle, Happiest Celebration, and Preening Pixie.

We have Past, Present, Forever I'd be willing to trade, and we are soon getting the 35th Anniversary and one of the wedding ones as well.

Just PM or email me.

Thanks!

As I posted previously, I have nearly finished my Fireworks Castle Picture and will be willing to copy the pattern for people when I have. I will keep you updated on here!

I'd love love love either the castle with fireworks OR Tink. I have nothing to trade (my two disney projects are pretty simple, one's called "Cruisin'" and I don't know what the other is called, but it's Mickey and Minnie at a sock hop - though anyone is welcome to either!)

I was just really close to bidding on one of those computer generated cross stitch grids on ebay for a castle, and thought, "I'll just do it." and read down through and noticed that the finished size was like 7" by 8", so maybe if I were a mouse that'd be a good one for me :)

Please let me know!! I'm obviously also willing to pay!

Hi Everyone

I am so excited to find this thread! I absolutely love cross stitching. I am from Sydney Australia and there is no disney charts or kits available other than winnie the pooh.

If anyone would be able to copy me their charts i would be forever greatful. I am not fussed on design anything would be amazing.

I also have a beautiful alice in wonderland tea party that i got from england that i am willing to copy for anyone who wants it.

Thanks a million
JEss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter