The characters and coasters trip - day 3

OK so finally I found the trip reports :rolleyes:
Obviously I am extremely jealous of your upgrade to my hotel ;) I hope you've said some nice things about it, off to read that next.
Sounds like you all had a lovely time, in a not too busy park and your pics reminded me how much we enjoyed our Halloween trip, we must do it again. :goodvibes

PS Your link for Day 2 takes me to Day 1 again, I found the missing day, but you might want to amend the link :)

:rotfl: Ooops, thanks Jill, I'll get that changed.

I loved the public areas at the NBC, and if we'd had a refurbed room I would have been raving about the place :) .

Sorry to bump this up :)

But what was the crowds and weather like during the week you went Elaine?

The weather was generally very good - we just had hoodies as jackets, and thats all we needed the whole time (sometimes we didn't even need them). I recall we had very fine drizzle the morning we went to Cafe Mickey for breakfast, but by the time we were going into the parks afterwards, it had stopped for the day. And just before we went to Billy Bobs for dinner one evening too it rained. It wasn't cold at all though.

The crowds are very manageable midweek that first week of Halloween season, we more or less managed to do what we liked, when we liked. Fantasyland was busy in the afternoons, but then we're not often there at that time of the day, regardless of what time of year we visit DLP.

In fact, this year its DD's turn to choose what season we go to DLP for - and guess what she's chosen ;)? So I'm going to get going this weekend sorting out flights, hopefully for Wednesday 6th to Saturday 9th, so we can go to our first MNSSHP :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter