The CCS Gallery! Show us your handiwork!

wow theres a lot of talent here :love: my last post in this thread was in 2006..I need to get back into crafting now that the twins are a bit older...I miss my clay!!

I am working on a blanket to enter in our local fair.

I purchased the kit from Mary Maxim. It's called Peaceful Pastels. It's working up very quick and I probably could have had it done in a week if I worked on it each night.

Here's what it will look like:

3976xl.jpg

And what I've got done so far:

blanket-1.jpg

I got 3rd place last year with this blanket and want 1st this time! :rotfl:
5678008863_fd81689791.jpg

Well I got 2nd. I was hoping for 1st but I'm still happy. :thumbsup2 I looked everywhere and i could not find 1st place. Even the volunteers couldn't find it. :confused3

blanket-2.jpg

mommie2angels : please please please tell me how you made those fabulous necklaces, they would be great favors for my DD birthday! How difficult are they to make? I like to try to make things but am not always sucessful to any tips would be appreciated.[/QUOTE

Oh thank you so much! Which ones? They are all easy to make. The glass tile ones you create your image or get an image from the Internet. I print onto photo paper. Put some type of adhesive such as diamond glaze, 3D lacquer, modge podge or resin on the glass to adhere it to the image. Then you coat the back with one of the same adhesives to protect it.

The bottle caps are basically the same except I run the image through the little Xyron sticker maker to adhere to the bottlecap. Then I use
Resin on top. You can use epoxy dots if you would rather but I love to pour resin so I use that.

The silver tiles that the Princess Tiana ones are in I again run my image through the xyron sticker maker to adhere to tray. I use an epoxy dot on those because I seem to get too many bubbles with the resin inside the tray.

I hope this helps. If it's not clear instructions or you have questions please let me know. Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for the tip! I may have found a new craft this weekend!:)

I fell in love with this yarn and have been making these ruffled scarves for me co workers and saving the money for me next disney trip.

054.jpg

Hello everyone !

This is my first time posting in this area and wanted to share my recent first attempt at cosplay kitten ears.

The first pair here are stationary on a headband accented with ribbons and pearl strands.

The second I had an idea for adjustable headband ears - Attached elastic loops to the ears so I can adjust the ears as desired.

Haunted Mansion necklace:
il_570xN.518452788_t926.jpg

Beaded Minnie necklace:
il_570xN.518463008_4tc3.jpg

Matching beaded Minnie and Mickey hair pins:
il_570xN.518473484_s3y8.jpg

Mickey glitter necklace:
il_570xN.518459866_dbc8.jpg

Beaded Minnie Ears Headband:
il_570xN.505707816_kxui.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!