• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THE BREAKFAST PIZZA! There used to be a Character Breakfast in Epcot and they…

DWDude

Mouseketeer
There used to be a Character Breakfast in Epcot and they served a Breakfast Pizza. We loved those. Does anyone know if they still serve those anywhere at the world?

I could be wrong so don't base all your dining exploits around this... but I think that you can get it at the Grand Floridian character breakfast, or maybe the Crystal Palace breakfast. I saw it one time recently so it's been at one of those in the last 18 months... sorry I can't be more precise

crystal palace has one that is like eggs and stuff. Chef mickey's has one that is peanut butter and jelly.

I remember it was the Odyssey restaurant in Epcot and they had a "steller scramble" on the menu as well.
It was actually a nice place for breakfast.
I wonder why they closed it.

Trail's End buffet at Fort Wilderness had it the last time we went.:thumbsup2

The food court at Pop Century also serves one. I thought that the best one was at the Crystal Palace.

WGP Express (Marketplace) has a breakfast pizza also. It's scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon, and tomatoes w/ a little bit of ranch-like dressing on top. It's great! (and, by the way, so is their cornflake french toast w/ fresh fruit)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter