The Boo Tang Clan- No crybabies!!

Push_Button_and_Recieve_Bacon!.png

I'll never dry my hands in public restrooms the same way again.
bacon.gif
:lmao:

When I heard about the bacon shortage today, I was at work. As soon as I walked into the break room, a random coworker went "Noooooooooo!" at the news. I asked what happened and he said "There's gonna be no more bacon!" in a dramatic voice. I was like "Uh oh..." but in my head I went "What are the DISers gonna think about this?!?!" :laughing:

My first thought was...... How is kimmar going to handle this. :rotfl:

She will be on the news, she will be going from store to store to stock up. She will be dis news...

I've got 8 lbs in my shopping cart right now. We forgot at the first Costco we went to today. I can't wait to get home and start backing up my old computer and fire up the new one!

No bacon shortage? Whew, thought I was going to HAVE to switch to smoked salmon.

There is ALWAYS a bacon shortage at my house! We put that "stuff" on everything! :eek:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter