• Main St. Bakery

• Laila that permeates the Norway gift shop

• The greenhouse in Living With the Land

• The faint cookie scent on Main St

• Aloe and clover at Contemporary and Yacht/Beach

• Incense from Morocco

• The smell of fear on It's A Small World

Results are only viewable after voting.
Best poll ever! I voted for the water, but Leila comes in a close second. -Amanda

I really like the scents in most of the lobbies of most of the resorts I've stayed at, so, I voted for the contemporary resort lobby smell, although, I like the scent at Grand Floridian enough that I've sought it out to use at home (no luck). But, the scent that is most evocative of Disney for me (maybe not the best scent) is the body wash/antiperspirant/body mist that I have in my cosmetic kit. I have used a similar scent for years--it's a cucumber/lime scent. Currently, it is the Dove Refresh brand, but I have used other brands, like from bath and body works. That scent just says "Florida" to me.

Disney stinky water smell= my happy place! :)
A close second is the lobby of the Polynesian.

I would have chosen popcorn too but voted for greenhouse aroma

The worse (worst ? never sure) walking past perfume store in France instant headache for meso overwheming way strong :crazy2:

I completely agree on all counts!

I would have chosen popcorn too but voted for greenhouse aroma

The worse (worst ? never sure) walking past perfume store in France instant headache for meso overwheming way strong :crazy2:

I actually wear a Dior perfume from Franc Pavillion..it's not too bad in small doses ;)

I love the scents of the Grand Floridian and Saratoga Springs lobbies. They are just heavenly!

You can buy these scents? Where do you get them from? Thanks for letting me know! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I couldn't vote. Mine is the smell at Mickey's Philharmagic when the champagne corks are popping!

Rome burning and Pirates water-love the musty water smell. Also love the smell of the Boardwalk-hallways when Flying Fish has their cooking going. Also the smell in the Innkeepers Lounge well, all the time!:lovestruc

Poly Lobby
WLV Lobby
Maelstrom
The Dry Flowers scene on Haunted Mansion
The Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe
The Old queue of the Test Track
Spaceship Earth
Monorail

I also would have voted for Rome burning! We homeschool and when we study Rome we all reminisce about spaceship earth!

We have a bottle of aloe sunburn coolant that reminds me of Florida every time I rub it on my white as a ghost husband! Also, coppertone sunscreen.

My fave MK smell is the water rides and yes, the popcorn!! We don't usually eat it but I do love the smell!

Wow, no one mentioned the smells at AKL!?

Love the spicy seasoned oak smells from the restaurants at AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter