The Beach Club

belle3

Mouseketeer
If any of you have stayed at the Beach Club, than you will know exactly what I am talking about. If you have not, then you are in for a real treat. We went to check it out because we will be staying there in June. My daughter almost passed out, and my husband and I just about had a heart attack.It was so amazing!!! At the Yacht, we saw the "beach", where you could dip your toes through the sand, and walk through the waves. Then, we went o the see the pool that instead of concrete on the bottom, there was sand on the bottom! There was a water slide for kids, and about three or four other pools. One went eight feet deep, one was called the "lazy river", and another was a pool where you and you partner can just sit back, and watch the kids play! I am telling you, this place is amazing, and you should all really consider staying there if you have not already! I'll see you there!!!!!:cool1: :tongue: :sunny: :cool: :jester::wave2:

Thanks for the report. Most of us know how beautiful the pool area is but it was great to read your reaction.:bounce:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to go in December!

Allison an associate

Your post brought a smile to my face because that's exactly how we feel everytime we stay there!

Donna

I love your note - we have stayed there a couple times and couldn't agree with you more! Sandie

Excellent - have a great trip

BCV is DW's favourite DVC resort at WDW

thanks
jaysue

It's always heated, and you'll see Illinois snowbirds like us frolicking in weather that drives the Floridians indoors.

We'll be there soon! Our Sunday will be a no park day, we want to enjoy the resort.

Bobbi:D

At least 1 no-park-day is a definite MUST if you're staying at BCV.

You'll have a great time!

Thanks for the review. I didn't know I could get even more excited! We're staying there in September, using our points for the first time. My kids are going to go crazy over that pool.

We totally agree!!! We stayed there a couple of weeks ago and it was super. One of the reasons we bought DVC when we did is that we wanted BCV as our "home" and had to buy before it was sold out, however, we do look forward to checking out all of the DVC resorts!!! Lacee

Thanks for sharing you first reaction to the Beach Club. That was also our first reaction and it happens every time we go back.

Ahhhhhhh. Thanks for bringing me home again, if only for a moment. What I would do to be there now, just a short stroll away from the Rose n' Crown Pub. I can almost taste the Guiness...

The big selling point at Beach Club Villas for us, is SAB. We have three kids and they love it! (Ages 13, 9 & 7.)

My wife loves it because the design of Beach Club looks like it is a part of Florida. :earsboy: She does not care for VWL because it reminds her of the Pacific Northwest....which is not "Florida-ish."

(I won't tell her Beach Club & Boardwalk are old Atlantic City, New Jersey. :crazy: )

I bought BCV sight unseen before it opened, turned out to be the best thing I ever did. Have already added on twice and would like to pick up a few more points if I could.

Have already made 6 trips home with 7th coming up in 2 weeks and the 8th in November for Thankgiving. I don't really have any desire to stay at any of the other DVC resorts but I'm sure someday I probably will.

My kids and Grandchildren love it there also, and they'll probably get to use it for a lot longer then I will.

We stayed at the Yacht Club back when it first opened. DH, DS & I fell in love with the place. Several years later we checked out OKW and DH said if they ever opened something at YC/BC he would buy in a minute! I kept him to his word when BCV opened in 2002! SAB is just as good as it was on our first visit! Annmarie

Now I'm even MORE excited for our first trip to BCV in May! We can't wait for Stormalong Bay! I want to go down the waterslide and then ride down the lazy river!

Then to top it off, we'll be staying at the Yacht Club this December! I just LOVE the nautical theme!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!