The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

The girl screaming when she found out the Bachelor was Sean has stalker written all over her. :scared:

Buckalew11 said:
MARE!!!!!

I know one of the girls!:eek: I cannot believe she is one The Bachelor!
Do tell. You know where to find me!

I predict the girl with 1 arm will stay for 3 episodes. It would be really politically incorrect to let her go on the first nite, even if he wasn't attracted to her for other reasons.

I'm a little behind watching, but the "fan" from Bachelor Pad 3 is on??? Does that make her "official" now? lol

Imzadi said:
I predict the girl with 1 arm will stay for 3 episodes. It would be really politically incorrect to let her go on the first nite, even if he wasn't attracted to her for other reasons.
Agreed.

OK. Why do I feel like this spontaneous rose thing ain't so spontaneous? Poor girl! Instant target! No, no tension at all Sean. :rolleyes:

Agreed.

OK. Why do I feel like this spontaneous rose thing ain't so spontaneous? Poor girl! Instant target! No, no tension at all Sean. :rolleyes:

Yeah, since Emily did some things to break the rules, they had to make sure Sean did the same thing too, AND create some drama.

The one girl stole the "awkward pause" bit from Craig Ferguson on Late Nite.

So who's it going to be? Courtney? That would shake things up for sure.

Did the show get a group rate for a spray tan booth? :rolleyes:

One blonde looks like Jessica Simpson.

There are 4 African American women. It's nice to see such diversity. :thumbsup2

Is Kacie the mortician?

Nevermind- that was Shawntel.

No, she's the one whose parents didn't want her living with a guy before she got married. Ben dumped her after that. (At least I think it was her situation.)

Oh jeez, there are TWO fashion models. I wonder what Sean said his requirements are?

I don't even remember Kacie. And is wedding dress girl drunk already? Classy honey.:sad2:

I think she's going home. He gave up a chance to get tongued by her by saying he'd kiss her on the cheek when she asked for a kiss.

Yes, bring up the fact that Sean got DUMPED by Emily. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter