The Art of Animation Official Picture Thread

My trip is 40days out and everything is done. Now all I can do is stare at all these amazing photos and make myself even more excited :)

I was showing my boys, we're staying in the Cars suite and when we were done scanning about 10 pages here my 2 year old asked "Where is Red?"

I haven't seen him in the pictures, but can anyone tell me if there is some photo or something of him around the resort. My little guy gets a bit obsessive and I can already picture an overtired meltdown on arrival day because he cannot find the Firetruck anywhere. It doesn't have to be the life size like the others, even just a photo of him on the wall somewhere?

My trip is 40days out and everything is done. Now all I can do is stare at all these amazing photos and make myself even more excited :) I was showing my boys, we're staying in the Cars suite and when we were done scanning about 10 pages here my 2 year old asked "Where is Red?" I haven't seen him in the pictures, but can anyone tell me if there is some photo or something of him around the resort. My little guy gets a bit obsessive and I can already picture an overtired meltdown on arrival day because he cannot find the Firetruck anywhere. It doesn't have to be the life size like the others, even just a photo of him on the wall somewhere?

Page 12 has a pic of a fire truck on a shower curtain....hope that is what you are looking for.

We're trying to decide where we will stay next. I will have to watch for your pictures of other resorts.

Good luck with your decision! Feel free to browse my flickr photos. (Just click on one of the pictures and it will link you to my flickr page.)

My trip is 40days out and everything is done. Now all I can do is stare at all these amazing photos and make myself even more excited :)

I was showing my boys, we're staying in the Cars suite and when we were done scanning about 10 pages here my 2 year old asked "Where is Red?"

I haven't seen him in the pictures, but can anyone tell me if there is some photo or something of him around the resort. My little guy gets a bit obsessive and I can already picture an overtired meltdown on arrival day because he cannot find the Firetruck anywhere. It doesn't have to be the life size like the others, even just a photo of him on the wall somewhere?

Have fun! I don't remember seeing the fire truck anywhere, but I was in a Little Mermaid room. Maybe in the cars suites?

If your son would like to see some pictures of Carsland and Red in DL, feel free to check out my DL report. I don't want to hijack this thread with pictures of Carsland.

Good luck with your decision! Feel free to browse my flickr photos. (Just click on one of the pictures and it will link you to my flickr page.)

Have fun! I don't remember seeing the fire truck anywhere, but I was in a Little Mermaid room. Maybe in the cars suites?

If your son would like to see some pictures of Carsland and Red in DL, feel free to check out my DL report. I don't want to hijack this thread with pictures of Carsland.

Thanks, if the photo of the shower curtain is right, and all the CARS rooms have it we'll be okay. Lol I've already heard him ask 8 times since yesterday where the Fire truck is. Showed him the pic of the shower curtain and now he's content. At least until we arrive and than he'll want to find it in person.

Thanks, if the photo of the shower curtain is right, and all the CARS rooms have it we'll be okay. Lol I've already heard him ask 8 times since yesterday where the Fire truck is. Showed him the pic of the shower curtain and now he's content. At least until we arrive and than he'll want to find it in person.

So sweet! I am sure he will be fine then!

The Little Mermaid Room
485458_576263732405826_290132349_n.jpg

1010258_598673480164851_2130718836_n.jpg

Sunrise over Pop Century and Art of Animation from the walkway outside our room.
1002077_598609140171285_1982540082_n.jpg

1004017_598634296835436_340955397_n.jpg

Evening at the Little Mermaid pool
994173_598672936831572_891182901_n.jpg

253268_576270035738529_1810644440_n.jpg

The view out of our window of the Little Mermaid pool
1013047_598673410164858_1830272753_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter