The Anniversary shows. My first criticism in 60 years

DisneyMan 09

Earning My Ears
Small criticism of the Anniversary shows.....or you could call them: "For the First Time in 60 years Frozen-Diamond celebration"

* During the firework show, the narration was very muffled; too much bass volume for the speakers(May 26). I could not make out some words. (my location was good: middle of town square). And to make matters worse, guests were talking over it.

* And, I don't mind Frozen being in the parade, and I like all the music from Frozen. But they forced it in the fireworks AND WOC. These are supposed to be Anniversary shows.

And on a good note, I have this:

I saw the parade and fireworks from town square without waiting at all!!!
(May 26)

Coming from Frontier-land, as the parade was arriving from the north, I tried going up m.st. but walkers were re-directed to go right, just before "Refreshment Corner", and into the back alley! , coming out at Town square.
Trying to get a spot I'm allowed to stay in, I went up the stairs where the bathrooms are and squeezed into a taped-off stretch along the railing - giving me a great view of the parade.

Then when the parade passed, I realized I can just walk out to town square and see the Fireworks starting in 5 minutes!!
This was amazing, considering what some people go thru. Tho I've always been able to get an acceptable view without waiting. I just don't see the stuff near the ground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!