The almighty dollar wins again!!!!

LeahA

DIS Veteran
I thought this would be the year, the year I would finally stay onsite. I had my ressies booked at WL, but then, I started playing around with Priceline!

I was able to get the Hilton Downtown Disney for $60.00 per night for 7 nights. Our savings is $600.00! We could buy our theme park tickets with that money.

I would love to stay onsite, and would love to stay at WL, but, I love getting a good deal. I like the Downtown Disney area, we actually spend most of our nights there with our 2 boys, ages,
4-1/2 and 1-1/2.

WL is not going anywhere, and when I finally get there, the kids will be a little older, and I'll appreciate it more!

Leah :)

I have always been afraid to use priceline, for our whole trip.
That is a great rate! I don't blame you for not passing it up.
Have fun!

Don't be afraid of Priceline...just do your homework first. We were able to get the Hotel Royal Plaza in Downtown Disney for $35 a night for our upcoming March trip. We've also gotten 3* hotels in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, and other cities for an average of $50 per night. We even got the Sheraton in Midtown Manhattan for $85 last November.

There are lots of great hotels in the WDW area that come up on Priceline...although none of the WDW run hotels. You can check out www.biddingfortravel.com for lots of great Priceline info.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter