The All-Star Resort Getting New Pictures

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
The "Picture Walls" at Sports,Music,Movies have been "cleared" and new pictures are being prepared for installation.:)

Can't wait to see them!:)

011.jpg

We didn't get to see the pictures at sports when were there in June. Apparently they had taken them down before we arrived. They had just painted on the morning we checked in. We did see them at Music though. They were so outdated. It was hilarious! It will be interesting to see what goes up.

Oooh!! I can't wait to see the new pictures! Not that I remember what I saw many years ago.. Lol.. But it's interesting to see something new at the All Star Resorts!

We didn't get to see the pictures at sports when were there in June. Apparently they had taken them down before we arrived. They had just painted on the morning we checked in. We did see them at Music though. They were so outdated. It was hilarious! It will be interesting to see what goes up.
I agree,they were "slightly" outdated!LOL:)

It is great to see the All-Stars getting a little love!:)

We were there last Sept and my DF loved the pictures, but he did make a comment that they needed to be updated.:worried: We will have to go back and check out the new ones next time! :artist:

Its about time they replaced those photos. They were very faded. Glad that they are going to be replaced. Something to look forward on my next trip.
:banana:

Any updates?

Are there really new pictures to greet us in October or were they just repainting the walls? :confused3

The new pictures are really cool.:)

There aren't as many of them,but they are much bigger.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter