The All-New Would you Rather Thread(WYR)Disney Style

WYR visit The Land or The Seas With Nemo

Did you post this on a "would you rather have down" thread?
Anyway the land I'm not so into soarin but like the aqarium and Coral Reef.

WYR........ Disney build a Villa that you would visit near a western national park or inside a major US city?

Western National Park, I live in a huge city....when I go on vacation, I want to get away from all that hussle and bussle.

WYR eat an Ice Cream Sundae at Ghiredellis at DTD or Beaches and Cream at BC.

Ooo Anniversary that way I have someone to celebrate with :goodvibes

WYR have a kitchen sink or a no way jose from Beaches & Cream?

Morning so it is cooler.

WYR go to DL/WDW alternating every other year or WDW every third year?

Disney's Hawaiian Resort

WYR have breakfast with Playhouse Disney stars or Lilo and Stitch

Lilo & Stitch

WYR the old Pirates of the Caribbean ride or the newer Pirates of the Caribbean ride?

WYR the old Pirates of the Caribbean ride or the newer Pirates of the Caribbean ride?

I like the new, more for the side characters then Jack.

WYR, Have Indy at WDW or the Matterhorn?

Matterhorn....only because we don't go to DL

WYR have a new resort (non DVC) built or a new attraction built?

A new attraction. I'm trying to stay at all of Disney's resorts, but (as of now) I've only done half & a new resort will make my goal even more challenging, lol.

WYR...A Phineas & Ferb Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or a 3D Wizards of Waverly Place Mania (like TSM)?

FLY!!!! 23 hours in a car/bus is not a fun time.

WYR
be stuck in It's a Small World for 3 hours without them turning off the music, or have to ride Stitch's Great Escape for the same amount of time with out being able to get off.

WYR
be stuck in It's a Small World for 3 hours without them turning off the music, or have to ride Stitch's Great Escape for the same amount of time with out being able to get off.

Small world, but only because I wouldn't want to be restrained as you are on stitch.

WYR....... Go with an inlaw or your next door neighbor?

An inlaw (my next door neighbor is never around, so don't know too much about her)

WYR stay at the Poly or stay at the BC

Poly! I'm hoping to stay there for the first time next year.

WYR Illuminations or Spectromagic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter