The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

Clearly I need to get working on the links to my part PTRs! I mean you didn't really think I'd only go through the alphabet once, did you?!! Foolish mortals. This one has been incredibly slow compared to last time, but then again, I'm just not here as much as I want to be either; and it's still waaaaay early for many concrete plans. ;)

Clearly I need to get working on the links to my part PTRs! I mean you didn't really think I'd only go through the alphabet once, did you?!! Foolish mortals. This one has been incredibly slow compared to last time, but then again, I'm just not here as much as I want to be either; and it's still waaaaay early for many concrete plans. ;)
I figured that there would be more than just 26 updates, but no, I haven't read your past PTR's. And if you want me to be honest, I probably won't. I'm doing pretty good just to keep up with the current one! :rotfl2:

No, no. Not to read. Just for illustration that the alphabet is super is easy to recycle the letters over. And over. And over....

No, no. Not to read. Just for illustration that the alphabet is super is easy to recycle the letters over. And over. And over....

Huh. Someone just told us their previous stuff ain't worth reading.
I'll be darned.

Huh. Someone just told us their previous stuff ain't worth reading.
I'll be darned.

Wait! I didn't say that! Not even close. My old stuff is totally worth reading. In a retro sort of way.

Go ahead. I dare you.

One of my old Trippies (Pt. 1 of 3??)

If you want to glance at any or all of my old stuff under my old name All7OfUs just search that name...

In all seriousness, we had a great time "back then" with pages of ridiculous chatter. I hope that this can be a place of "hang out" at some point. But obviously that'll have to wait until my life is handed back to me. Soon...
Until then... knock yourselves out. I couldn't figure out how to make really cool links, but when I go up to visit Cynthia, I'm hoping she can help me schnazz up my siggie and insert my previous works of art. I poured my heart and soul into that writing and tried to make it worthwhile of one's time to invest. I just don't have that time right now, so my threads are bordering on ho-hum. So if anything, my OLDER stuff is MUCH more worth reading than my current drivel.

Last edited:
Wait! I didn't say that! Not even close. My old stuff is totally worth reading. In a retro sort of way.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Well you certainly paint an appealing picture.
Don't know when I'll get around to it, I'm pretty swamped as is with all the TRs I'm following.

But eventually... hopefully...

Needed me a teensy, weensy mental break from the tedium of making medication flashcards, so naturally I took a trip down a different kind of Memory Lane. Like most of you probably, I just never seem to get tired or bored of doing that. While I was "busy", a little idea struck me: Why not post some pictures of trips gone by that tie in with the letter we're on? That way, I keep the Disney in the story of this little road trip called Nursing School, and keep myself, and hopefully you, entertained along the way.

T is for:

TEETH

(It was a close call in there. I almost died trying to find a shot not infiltrated with tiny tot photo-bombers.)

T is for:

TATE!!!

Tate was on a roll and was gearing up for his first trip into the Biergarten!

T is also for:

TEACUPS!!

I spent WAY too much time taking pictures in here. Any guesses as to where this is?? (This I think will be quite a lot harder than the Sleepy question...)

Well you certainly paint an appealing picture.
Don't know when I'll get around to it, I'm pretty swamped as is with all the TRs I'm following.

But eventually... hopefully...

I am the same way. A lot of threads, too little time. I do find, though, that if I have some spare time, and just want a fix, I go back and read old stuff. Takes a while, but it always worth it. I learn a ton, and to know folks even better. I'm getting closer on your name, by the way, Mr. Ruby. You might have to settle for that until I dig deeper. Which may take me as long as it takes you to read old stuff. ;)

(It was a close call in there. I almost died trying to find a shot not infiltrated with tiny tot photo-bombers.)
It kind of looks like you're shoving one back down out of the frame in that picture. :rotfl2:

I spent WAY too much time taking pictures in here. Any guesses as to where this is?? (This I think will be quite a lot harder than the Sleepy question...)
Um... no. I don't. But since it is teacups I'm going to go with the odds on safe guess and say somewhere in the UK pavilion. :confused3

Love the T pictures! Especially Tate flirting with the beer mug!!

And I am going to put my guess into one of those fancy new spoiler tags!!

Ok, this may sound totally crazy, but my guess is the Yak and Yeti restaurant. Since it is Asia, there might be references to England as the former colonial power. And you said that it would be hard to guess, so the UK pavillion seems too easy. Also, you said that you too so many pictures in that location and the Yak and Yeti seems to be just a place where it is hard to stop taking pictures.

Needed me a teensy, weensy

Yellow Polka dot Bikini

mental break

Oh. I like my idea better.

I just saw this! (I might have taken a quick peak at that earlier TR.)

Did one of those tots bite your finger?

Any guesses as to where this is??

Well you just posted Germany, so I'll go with somewhere in the UK.

The shark pic is awesome!!! It's fun looking back...and you are so right..it takes some back reading to remember what everyone's names are and their families etc and more about them...I have a hard time keeping track after reading a lot of different TR's!!

I love your "T" pictures. The only thing I came up with the tea cups is either the Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom or Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.

Very good guesses so far! And some interesting ones too....

I know there are Lurkers out there who need some coaxing to post a guess. Come on now, don't be shy.... You know you want to. ;)

I've got my night shift tonight and need to study before I head back to bed for a nap. It also happens to be a pre-test weekend, so I won't be around much until Wednesday. Some, but not much, because now that the political season has started I'll take my mental sanity breaks here and not on FB. :mic::rotfl2:

That makes this photo rare indeed. I do like Andy's idea that you're probably shoving one's head down.:rotfl2::lmao:

Well, those teacups are most likely located high up on a forgotten wall in the...oh, I have no idea. I'll say somewhere in Liberty Square since everyone else is guessing UK.

I've got my night shift tonight and need to study before I head back to bed for a nap. It also happens to be a pre-test weekend, so I won't be around much until Wednesday. Some, but not much, because now that the political season has started I'll take my mental sanity breaks here and not on FB. :mic::rotfl2:

Oh man, isn't that the worst! I think I'll have to break this one back out if it gets bad enough...

6bb302a02fe7da5b5b8a62090b881eac.jpg

It kind of looks like you're shoving one back down out of the frame in that picture. :rotfl2:

Um... no. I don't. But since it is teacups I'm going to go with the odds on safe guess and say somewhere in the UK pavilion. :confused3

I don't always brain the kids that get in my photos.... but when I do... :lmao:

Love the T pictures! Especially Tate flirting with the beer mug!!

And I am going to put my guess into one of those fancy new spoiler tags!!

Ok, this may sound totally crazy, but my guess is the Yak and Yeti restaurant. Since it is Asia, there might be references to England as the former colonial power. And you said that it would be hard to guess, so the UK pavillion seems too easy. Also, you said that you too so many pictures in that location and the Yak and Yeti seems to be just a place where it is hard to stop taking pictures.

I love the new spoiler feature. Now, I'll have to look for some awesome opportunities to use it myself! I'll have to get back to you on your guess sometime this weekend- I'm off to my 12 hour all-nighter shift in the Emergency Room and will have to sleep all day tomorrow.

Yellow Polka dot Bikini

Psh... I wouldn't be caught dead in yellow.

(Or a bikini for that matter, but if I were forced, I'd go with magenta.)

Oh. I like my idea better.

Of course you did. It's a good thing I caught my original typo which read, "Metal Break".

I just saw this! (I might have taken a quick peak at that earlier TR.)

That is just the tip of the iceberg.

Did one of those tots bite your finger?

He didn't get away with it. You do realize he only had one way to go with me pushing him from my end.

Well you just posted Germany, so I'll go with somewhere in the UK.

Good guess...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter