The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

I agree....just saying "UK Pavilion" is only correct-ish. I said the store in the UK Pavilion, so I was definitely wrong.

Well since I was too specific, I figured she wouldn't give me any credit....so naturally, I'm knocking everyone else who wasn't so specific! I'm only looking out for number 1.

:lmao:
Don't listen to him Liesa!

Buahahahaha! You guys are cracking me up!

BTW, I have a hilarious story that I need to PM YOU @pkondz . You'll die laughing. But first studying.....

Fighting Mayweather or Pacquio?

Rough. Good luck with the studying... and the exams!

I was more excited about the Derby. My family lives in Kentucky and have had the privilege of getting to go several times. Someday I'm going to hork tickets from them and get me a really big hat and drink bourbon at the track.

Thanks, it's my last day to cram as much in as possible. We'll see how much sticks in the AM....

I see that my sister is thinking along similar lines as me... I am looking forward to finding out where those tea cups really are!

I hope you have a successful study session and an even more successful exam on Tuesday! Isn't that the last exam before finals? Incredible how fast time flies! Even your Mickey in your ticker has moved quite a bit!

You made a good guess! I wouldn't have thought of AK at all, but that totally makes sense why it'd come to mind now that I read it. :)

No, sadly not. I will still have 2 regular exams after this one, and then a final. In between the exams, I also have 4 shifts in Labor and Delivery/Mother, Baby, a paper, 2 night shifts on Med-Surg, and a final.

Good luck with the exam on Tuesday!

Thanks, Katharina!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Okay, I am only on page six, but I saw the lurker warning and thought I should say hello. Hello!:flower3:
I am really enjoying your report, just wish I had more time to read it!

OH WOW!!! You came out of hiding!! I LOVE that you are here, and reading along. I love even more that you are here and commenting along! Welcome, my new friend!

BTW, I think your screen name is awesome. My kids got me a coffee cup that is divided- one end has a picture of her as a witch and reads, "Before coffee"; the other end is her as the Queen and reads, "After coffee." LOLOLOL!

Anyway, please joke along with us- most of us pretty much have no filter.

Because if you don't, your mental break will be of a more lengthy nature.
And not in a good way!

You are right. We (our study group) discovered Amaretto Sours yesterday, and we're all now held hostage to the hostesses house, so we will get more stuying in. Of course, that said studying may be less effective, but at least we're still at it. ;)

I admire you for your self evaluation.
And I wasn't there, but I'm sure you were hot and probably even sultry that day.

You know it! :dancer::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

That sounds delish!

Mhmmm!! I mean who doesn't love mashed potatoes?

That sounds good too!

Why do I suddenly feel like.... I was going to say thirsty and hungry...
but what I really want is to be in Epcot.

Don't we all?!

I"d starve to be there.

Yes!!!! I meant to say Rose & Crown, though.
You knew that, right?

If I was giving out points, you'd get 3 for effective BS'ing.

That drink does sound delish...as do the bangers and mash...so much good food at Epcot and never enough time to try it all....

It was so amazing! Perfect for a hot, sultry day. And cotinuing on around the World. :)

Yes, there are SO many places I have yet to try! After Pat and Marv's trip to Via Napoli, I want to add that one to my list.

I agree....just saying "UK Pavilion" is only correct-ish. I said the store in the UK Pavilion, so I was definitely wrong.

Close, but I know my readers can do better. I mean, they are experts afterall, and some are even photogs that pay attention to details. We'll keep trying... ;)

Well since I was too specific, I figured she wouldn't give me any credit....so naturally, I'm knocking everyone else who wasn't so specific! I'm only looking out for number 1.

:lmao:That's why I like you! Run then over, have no mercy. :rotfl2:

Don't listen to him Liesa!

I'm so torn!

Not. :littleangel:

Waiting with bated breath...

PMd you...

We (our study group) discovered Amaretto Sours yesterday, and we're all now held hostage to the hostesses house, so we will get more stuying in.

Normally, I don't comment about typos.
But the fact that you wrote about Amaretto Sours and then comment about home much "stuying" you'll do...

If I was giving out points, you'd get 3 for effective BS'ing.

I'm very accomplished at certain tasks.

Got your PM BTW.
Replied, too.

That Welsh Dragon looks so super yummy!

I love Rose & Crown. It's one of my favorite places to eat or just hang out in the neighboring tables. Plus the Stella at the beer kiosk is always so super cold and tasty. :thumbsup2

OH WOW!!! You came out of hiding!! I LOVE that you are here, and reading along. I love even more that you are here and commenting along! Welcome, my new friend!

BTW, I think your screen name is awesome. My kids got me a coffee cup that is divided- one end has a picture of her as a witch and reads, "Before coffee"; the other end is her as the Queen and reads, "After coffee." LOLOLOL!

Anyway, please joke along with us- most of us pretty much have no filter.
Filters are overrated. That's why I have a Keurig. :rotfl2:
( I crack myself up.)
The Evil Queen has always been my favorite Disney character..... She's just misunderstood. My real name is Shelley. Now back to page 6!

Normally, I don't comment about typos.
But the fact that you wrote about Amaretto Sours and then comment about home much "stuying" you'll do...

I'm very accomplished at certain tasks.

Got your PM BTW.
Replied, too.

Ok, I admit. That one was timed rather well! Good catch; one I was in too much of a hurry to look for. (For the record, while amaretto tastes supremely delish, it is almost not worth the money. If you know what I mean.)

I'm sure you do. ;)

That Welsh Dragon looks so super yummy!

I love Rose & Crown. It's one of my favorite places to eat or just hang out in the neighboring tables. Plus the Stella at the beer kiosk is always so super cold and tasty. :thumbsup2

I really do too. Classy, open, quaint all in one. I haven't tried anything in France yet at all, so may have to forego R&C until I get a few more untrieds under my belt.

I so desperately wish I liked beer, but just don't. The ice cold part sounds great!!

Filters are overrated. That's why I have a Keurig. :rotfl2:
( I crack myself up.)
The Evil Queen has always been my favorite Disney character..... She's just misunderstood. My real name is Shelley. Now back to page 6!

Buahahahahaha!! Good one!

I loved Maleficent. Not the Queen, but a nice twist on the old story. I'm slowly getting through Once Upon a Time, but it's taking forever. This summer I'll make more progress.

Now read up. ;)

I'm slowly getting through Once Upon a Time, but it's taking forever. This summer I'll make more progress.

We're doing that too. Except now we're only one episode behind.
It's kind of weird, though.
We first started watching it and didn't mind it, then after a while it got boring so we stopped watching.
But I never stopped the PVR from recording.
One day DW tells me, "Well there's nothing on... Might as well watch one of those OUATs."

So we did.
meh.
"Well, lets watch another one."

Better... annnnnnd.... hooked again (no pun intended.)

Good luck on the test. Amazing fact. It was during college, that I discoverd Amaretto Sours. It quickly progressed to Whiskey Sours as the months progressed.

The thought of eating alone at WDW. That is what dreams are for. Not having to stand in line (QS) and having your kids "find a table" and leave you to try to carry 3 trays of food to a table you have no idea where is.

Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement, All!!

I guess it's a Crazy 8's kind of thing for me and these exams. Following my trend, I once again got an 88%, which makes my average.... wait for it..... 88%. I love easy math! Trending out, I plugged and chugged (actually an Excel Spreadsheet did it for me) I will need to get an 92% on both of my next exams to eek out an A WITHOUT adding the 2 extra credit points available, assuming I get them. It's all up in the air right now.

Now, I have to take care of some business and then I plan to camp on the DIS for the remainder of the afternoon/evening. I'll get to your threads just as soon as I"m able! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter