The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

The shark pic is awesome!!! It's fun looking back...and you are so right..it takes some back reading to remember what everyone's names are and their families etc and more about them...I have a hard time keeping track after reading a lot of different TR's!!

I can only do silly crap like that when I'm on a solo trip. Which actually brings up another chapter I want to pontificate on. Thanks for the reminder!!

I need to do WAY more of that, and used to quite a lot more, but that's simply not possibly right now. But I have been known to go back and revive old threads (@glennbo123 ) and comment until I"m done. And you're right. I don't THiNK I've ever called someone the wrong name, but then again, I'm not sure if anyone would actually tell me I'm a moron either around here. :lmao:

I love your "T" pictures. The only thing I came up with the tea cups is either the Tea Caddy in the United Kingdom or Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.

Good guesses, Kathy!! :) I'll let y'all know sometime this weekend.

It looks like my Mom's house, but it's gotta be the store in the UK pavilion.

I need to go to your mom's house! She sounds like a classy lady. :) Guess noted.

That makes this photo rare indeed. I do like Andy's idea that you're probably shoving one's head down.:rotfl2::lmao:

You know me too well. Seriously, is it so hard for parents to keep their progeny out of a photo for 10 seconds??

Well, those teacups are most likely located high up on a forgotten wall in the...oh, I have no idea. I'll say somewhere in Liberty Square since everyone else is guessing UK.

Guess noted. And yes, it was probably a forgotten wall.

Oh man, isn't that the worst! I think I'll have to break this one back out if it gets bad enough...

6bb302a02fe7da5b5b8a62090b881eac.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Brace yourselves...

Before I get kicked off agin I am posting at least once . Been having Laptop issues , for the last week every time I tried to get on I couldn't and yet I could get on other sites :crazy2: Going back to read , but Rosie is alive and hopefully will be on for the weekend as after my surgery tomorrow I am OFF till Tuesday :cloud9::rockband:

Before I get kicked off agin I am posting at least once . Been having Laptop issues , for the last week every time I tried to get on I couldn't and yet I could get on other sites :crazy2: Going back to read , but Rosie is alive and hopefully will be on for the weekend as after my surgery tomorrow I am OFF till Tuesday :cloud9::rockband:

Awww, Rosie!! Thanks for stopping in to say hi! God bless you on your surgery tomorrow! I really hope they can fix things and you can be better. :hug:

I don't know why as I have only been there once , I think it could be Yak & Yeti restaurant in AK !! I really have no idea why that thought came to me as it makes no sense and me being a BRIT!!!

I don't know why as I have only been there once , I think it could be Yak & Yeti restaurant in AK !! I really have no idea why that thought came to me as it makes no sense and me being a BRIT!!!

Interesting guess... I'll let you know next week at the latest. It'll give you a reason to come back and check on Tuesday while you're re-couping.

I hope I can see better as it has beengetting worse each week !!!

I had read that! EEK! We want you to be safe and to see better!!! Speedy recovery!

Hi Liesa, I hope your Night session went well!

Here is my guess, although it is not very specific:

The wall behind the tea cups looks kind of "rustic", because the best theming is in AK, I guess it is somewhere there. Maybe Expedition Everest? Old teacups she explorers brought and which are no exhibited in the museum?

I will get to replies later, but had to just say that I LOVE the ER!!

Loads of different things all night long, ending with a double trauma MVA which added gobs of excitement and tons of learning for me. I made my first call to family telling them to come right away, all all the other stuff that goes along with serious injuries.

To cap it off, I also assisted with a lumbar puncture to test a little girl for meningitis- exactly what will be part of Tuesday's exam. Sometimes I am sure that things come our way for a reason.

Anyway, headed to bed and will catch up later. :)

I would think the ER would be an exciting place to be.
Glad you enjoyed it.

I promise I'm alive, but I think until Tuesday, I'm out for the count. Always kinda that way just before exams. Heavy material and a lot of it, as always.

I see that my sister is thinking along similar lines as me... I am looking forward to finding out where those tea cups really are!

I hope you have a successful study session and an even more successful exam on Tuesday! Isn't that the last exam before finals? Incredible how fast time flies! Even your Mickey in your ticker has moved quite a bit!

Okay, I am only on page six, but I saw the lurker warning and thought I should say hello. Hello!:flower3:
I am really enjoying your report, just wish I had more time to read it!

Only one more day to study my little heart out before Tuesday's exam. Time for a short mental break before hitting another topic. While I'm here, I think revealing the answer is a good idea. I know some of you actually may be curious.

The day was hot, probably even sultry some would say. A lovely day for a stroll around the world. Using my superpower of traveling to an entirely different continent in minutes, I sached from Canada to The UK in a matter of minutes. Because I'm that good. Yeah, yeah, I know that there are only 4 million other people who've done that too, but I'm going to disregard them for a few more minutes. That day, I was on top of my game. I'd met a prince, found some beaver butt (soap), laughed my head off with Martin Short in Canada, flew to Mars, smelled some orange groves, and bought the cutest little tea rest. Oh, and I had me some poo(h) too (you know you can meet him in the UK, right?). Unbelievable, I know. But again, I was just that good. And I needed some good food. And beverage. I was all alone. Which was exactly, positively, scrumtiously PERFECT!! (And yes, I'm going to do a whole update on that topic sometime soon.) It also meant that I could leisurely dine at my own pace, catch up on Trip Notes, and take gobs of random pictures in...

The Rose and Crown

I was seated at a charming little table quite near the window that faced the Lagoon, and was soon sipping the tallest, most delicious...

Welsh Dragon - Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Creme de Menthe, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice served in a souvenir cup $10.00

It wasn't exactly *that* one because I still haven't taken in the dilapidated old laptop to snag pictures from that trip off of it, so I shamelessly used that one off other internet places. But....

OH my heavens!! It was the perfect concoction to allow me to continue in my Disney delerium where just about anything can happen- like convincing myself that yes, indeed, I can belly dance "just like her" and that "Yes, my credit card has no limit, and Disney is going to suck it all anyway, so spend on Chickie!"

Then I stuffed my face with:

Bangers and Mash - traditional English sausages, with braised cabbage and bacon, mashed potatoes and shallot gravy $15.99

It was worth every penny. And besides after a drink of ^^that, I really didn't care how many pennies. Or dollars. Or dozens of dollars.

I ate it all. With no regrets. I'd do it again.

So, if you guessed "Somewhere in the UK Pavilion" you were right. Ish. I know you can do better though. ;)

Last edited:
Time for a short mental break

Because if you don't, your mental break will be of a more lengthy nature.
And not in a good way!

The day was hot, probably even sultry some would say.

I admire you for your self evaluation.
And I wasn't there, but I'm sure you were hot and probably even sultry that day.

found some beaver butt (soap)

Welsh Dragon - Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Creme de Menthe, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice served in a souvenir cup $10.00

That sounds delish!

Bangers and Mash - traditional English sausages, with braised cabbage and bacon, mashed potatoes and shallot gravy $15.99

That sounds good too!

Why do I suddenly feel like.... I was going to say thirsty and hungry...
but what I really want is to be in Epcot.

So, if you guessed "Somewhere in the UK Pavilion" you were right. Ish.

Yes!!!! I meant to say Rose & Crown, though.
You knew that, right?

That drink does sound delish...as do the bangers and mash...so much good food at Epcot and never enough time to try it all....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter