ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

I came on here to write my next update thinking it'd be a nice distraction, but the words just won't come. My heart's not in it tonight. So, I thought, ok, well, I'll just blob out with a glass of wine and edit some photos for the next update. I had HOPED to do that on my NEW laptop that arrived today.

Blobbing out wine on the new laptop probably isn't the best treatment for a computer.

But because fate just isn't on my side today, the thing won't even turn on.

See? Shouldn't have poured all that wine on it.

Gorilla%20with%20WM.jpg

This is the perfect "Get off my lawn!" pose.

Did anyone else look at this and involuntarily go, "Duh...."

Just me?

I'm calling it a Gazelle today. Okay, fine, it's too fat to be a Gazelle.

That's ok. So am I.

Oh Mark, you would love it in there. SOOOOOO many things to just look at. Seriously, it's like a museum in there. And we all know how much you love those!

Museums dedicated to Indiana Jones >>>> All other museums.

Sometimes I wonder if a very small Y chromosome is stuck in me somewhere. Because that's just some funny crap right there. Potty humor. Yeah.

She said "Poo!" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

HEY ALL!

What would you do if you could from the list above?

I've seen random friends on FB posting links to these items, but the only one that interested me enough to click through and read about it was the progressive Monorail dinner. That sounded pretty cool!

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Really?! It's actually kinda fun. :)

Oh! Really? Well, maybe I'll have to give it a whirl. Never even been to Storybook Circus.

Be glad I don't!

Yikes!! :scared:

Because that looks like a turd one.

It was not a highlight of the trip.

But, you could've just posted those on my thread... :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I never even got a glass poured. I was too tired and frustrated, did that quick little Chapter then went to bed. So I could stay up all night and fret.

Ah, good. Because that's what you want to do when you get to bed. Fret.

Yep, all that and more. It was truly DOA.

Well, that totally sucks. Any reply from the seller yet?

All of them.

Whoa. Well, there's your problem...

pkondz, always ready to lighten up the mood. :)

::yes::

Derp-de-derp-derp.

:laughing: I can't believe you wrote that!

You were warned.

Annnndddd... once again.... :scared:

They have... thanks!

Good! :goodvibes

Noted. I'll keep that in mind. You never know when I'll need a gallery just like that. :rolleyes2

I'm right here. Just give my keeper a call.

HEY ALL!

I might spring for the park-park bus transpo. I like the idea of not having to make the long trek to/from the bus stops just to stand in line at bag check again.
I don't think I'd pay $75 for an extra 45 minutes. I get tons done at rope drop or morning EMH as it is.

Blobbing out wine on the new laptop probably isn't the best treatment for a computer.

Well, seeing as it wouldn't even turn on, I doubt it would have been a big deal if it had blobbed.

See? Shouldn't have poured all that wine on it.

Then again maybe it would have come alive; I should have tried it.

This is the perfect "Get off my lawn!" pose.

I should meme it.

Did anyone else look at this and involuntarily go, "Duh...."

Just me?

I could be a world famous meme photo generator! I could make millions! Oh wait, NM, those are all stolen photos.

That's ok. So am I.

:lmao:

She said "Poo!" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I could say it again if it would make you laugh.

I've seen random friends on FB posting links to these items, but the only one that interested me enough to click through and read about it was the progressive Monorail dinner. That sounded pretty cool!

Yeah, me too. I really like that idea. The few hard ticket dinner events I've done have been so over-the-top great, I'd totally do another.

Glad to hear things are looking up!

Me too!

It was not a highlight of the trip.

But, you could've just posted those on my thread... :rolleyes:

Wait, were those quotes of YOUR thread?

:eek::confused3:sad2::flower3:

That's what I get for tabbing and quoting and being an idiot.

Ah, good. Because that's what you want to do when you get to bed. Fret.

It's how I roll lately.

Well, that totally sucks. Any reply from the seller yet?

I shipped it back today, and they say it'll take a couple of business days to issue the refund. Afterwhich, I will promptly go buy on and take it home. Ad pray it works.

:laughing: I can't believe you wrote that!

....why? Too Jr. High?

I might spring for the park-park bus transpo. I like the idea of not having to make the long trek to/from the bus stops just to stand in line at bag check again.
I don't think I'd pay $75 for an extra 45 minutes. I get tons done at rope drop or morning EMH as it is.

So, you're saying it's cheaper than what you already pay for your VIP bus service?

And no, RD affords one plenty of time to knock off a LOT.

The monorail meal definitely interests me. I would probably spring for a ride with Tiana and Naveen as well.

Me too!

I've only seen that movie once, so would have to think twice on that one.

So, actually yeah, I did see some posts/articles about those things. If I were to take my pick, I'd say the express bus would be nice, and the Monorail dinner sounds like a super fun evening out! This a great question to pose of all my readers!

HEY ALL!

If I'm paying, I'd do the Tiana ice cream riverboat.
If I'm not paying, I've seen a pic of the inside of the cabanas and it looks pretty cool. Id never spend enough time there to make it worth while...heck I wouldn't spend enough time in a week to justify one days rental.

Wait, were those quotes of YOUR thread?

:eek::confused3:sad2::flower3:

That's what I get for tabbing and quoting and being an idiot.

:laughing: Figured as much. (The tabbing. Not the idiot. I'll let you judge yourself on that one.)

It's how I roll lately.

Sweet! You're half way to a rock 'n' roll band!

I shipped it back today, and they say it'll take a couple of business days to issue the refund. Afterwhich, I will promptly go buy on and take it home. Ad pray it works.

Good luck! Let us know the continuing saga of Liesa's wandering 'puter.

....why? Too Jr. High?

Too funny. But, yeah... kinda.... Dunno. Made me laugh.

So, you're saying it's cheaper than what you already pay for your VIP bus service?

No. I'm saying that since I will normally have zero waits, Park to Park is even more convenient than walking all the way out, walking on the bus with zero wait, getting off the bus and going through security again.

Fun to see all the replies! My only hold back on a fancy schmancy monorail dinner is that the monorail stinks! I mean bathroom stinky. Peew! I hope they replace the carpet if they start charging $300 plus per couple to transport them to this fabulous event. Otherwise, it does sound cool! Looks like they have added something for everyone! :goodvibes

If I'm paying, I'd do the Tiana ice cream riverboat.
If I'm not paying, I've seen a pic of the inside of the cabanas and it looks pretty cool. Id never spend enough time there to make it worth while...heck I wouldn't spend enough time in a week to justify one days rental.

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd want to stay put in one place that long either. But like you say, they really do look pretty cool! Maybe an hour?

:laughing: Figured as much. (The tabbing. Not the idiot. I'll let you judge yourself on that one.)

Oh, just posting it like it is. You know...

Sweet! You're half way to a rock 'n' roll band!

DIBS ON DRUMS!

Good luck! Let us know the continuing saga of Liesa's wandering 'puter.

I will. Hopefully by next week, after the refund is IN MY BANK ACCT. I will grab the new one and start the horrible process of getting it set up.

Too funny. But, yeah... kinda.... Dunno. Made me laugh.

I'm glad I could make you laugh. :)

No. I'm saying that since I will normally have zero waits, Park to Park is even more convenient than walking all the way out, walking on the bus with zero wait, getting off the bus and going through security again.

So... basically what you said in the original comment. LOLOLOL! I guess when you booked your transportation pkg, you should have also gotten the free Security pass as well. At least we know the price now.

Fun to see all the replies! My only hold back on a fancy schmancy monorail dinner is that the monorail stinks! I mean bathroom stinky. Peew! I hope they replace the carpet if they start charging $300 plus per couple to transport them to this fabulous event. Otherwise, it does sound cool! Looks like they have added something for everyone! :goodvibes

Yep, there was actually more variety in the answers than I would have thought there'd be. That's pretty cool in and of itself.

You think it stinks? Huh! I've not noticed that. Maybe someone changed their kids diaper when they were taking a spin on the Express. (Those would be the same people that use the CS tables.)

Sorry you had what I call a red traffic light day. You hit every single red light on your journey. Do not pass go...lose a turn...

The Earth is spinning in the other direction. How annoying about your laptop. It having it's time of the month..

Great pictures though. Enjoyed the Giraffe, Gorilla and bonus Giselle. No Goofy?

I hope that the next day you hit the green light bonus. The universe owes it to you...

Sorry you had what I call a red traffic light day. You hit every single red light on your journey. Do not pass go...lose a turn...

The Earth is spinning in the other direction. How annoying about your laptop. It having it's time of the month..

Great pictures though. Enjoyed the Giraffe, Gorilla and bonus Giselle. No Goofy?

I hope that the next day you hit the green light bonus. The universe owes it to you...

Awwww, thanks so much, Polly!

Buahahaha! That was a hilarious way you described my laptop! Yeah, kinda like any creature would feel about that time. LOL!

You know what?! I didn't get one single photo of Goofy. Then again, I got about 4 photos of characters total. And the ones I did get are so random, I think you'll be surprised.

Things are going much better after a very stressful situation. :)

Loving this report and your photos!

Why thank you so much!!!

And I think you're new around here! So a very big :welcome::welcome::welcome: to you!! I hope you'll come around often and join this crazy lot of miscreants for entertainment. Most of what you'll find here is drivel and nonsense. But we're pretty fun to be around; feel free to dive right in and join the chatter.

Oh, just posting it like it is. You know...

;)

DIBS ON DRUMS!

:laughing: How about we play for it?
Wait... have you played... ever? Then you win.

But.... I do have a drumming story. PM me if you're interested. I'm not telling it here!

I will. Hopefully by next week, after the refund is IN MY BANK ACCT. I will grab the new one and start the horrible process of getting it set up.

Setting it up isn't really that bad. You'll see..... uh.... hopefully.

I'm glad I could make you laugh. :)

::yes::

So... basically what you said in the original comment. LOLOLOL!

Hey! Gimme a break! I just worked 32 out of the last 40 hours!

I guess when you booked your transportation pkg, you should have also gotten the free Security pass as well. At least we know the price now.

Yup.

Your 'E' and 'F' Photos for Guessing

As promised/threatened/warned here are your 'E' and 'F' Photos. (@Paula Sedley-Burke was right! My SD card reader must have been having its time of the month, because all of a sudden, in an act of desperation, I plopped in a card and it made the happy ding-ding-ding song of it being read. Maybe last week I was shoving it in out of frustration rather than plopping it in. Or maybe I should have just said "pretty please" as I did it. Regardless, today it loves me again.)

On with the game... For your 'E' Photo I took some creative license. I do think the photo itself is easy enough, but remember it has to begin with E, so extrapolate, k. It's on Disney property and you need to PM me (using the same thread if possible to keep my inbox from clogging up or your guess getting lost) your guess.

IMG_9884-001.JPG

I know, I know. I'm being really easy on you. Have you figured out yet, that the secret to this is just actually playing?

'F' is equally easy:

Here ya go...

IMG_9899-001.JPG

As I said, after 'G' is guessed (I'll be fair and give you a little time, maybe a week to get your answer in) I will post the results up to that point. You are all doing quite well. Great job! That actually sounds a little patronizing- sorry, don't mean it to be.

Now, back to writing the 'H' Update! Hopefully, in the next couple of days,

Peace out,

Steppe

Yep, there was actually more variety in the answers than I would have thought there'd be. That's pretty cool in and of itself.

You think it stinks? Huh! I've not noticed that. Maybe someone changed their kids diaper when they were taking a spin on the Express. (Those would be the same people that use the CS tables.)

Maybe, but we think the monorail smells like pee every time we ride it. :crazy2:

Ugh. I took a look at the e and f photos and... easy? I have no clue. Then again, I'm almost seeing double right now, so maybe in the morning.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter