The 2015 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival

I am amazed they let you in with a Gigapan unit! Great shots!!

Which Gigapan unit did you use?

Thanks ... No problem with my gear at EPCOT, however I got push-back at the MK this year but never in the past.

All I can tell you is that you better have your Cheerios for breakfast before you lift the amount of gear I sported into the parks ... And that's not including lugging me around ... Not for the faint of heart ... But when you look at almost 100 high res images stitched together to form one single flawless explorable pano ... Well it made it all worthwhile. There is also a degree of luck as well.

I am amazed they let you in with a Gigapan unit! Great shots!!

Which Gigapan unit did you use?

The GigaPan EPIC pro. I shot this with my Canon 5D Mark III, using the brand new Canon 100-400MM image stabilized "L" lens. In 40 years of photography I have never loved a lens more than this telephoto. Everyone in the park kept on stopping me to ask me about my lens. Of course I was sporting my tripod that was fully extended and has a decent sized footprint ... But I stay far away from any pedestrian traffic when photographing.

I found flower and garden disappointing this year. Most of those plants are around during the year. They add a handful of extra things and try to call it a festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter