The 2009 Vero Beach Adoration and INFO thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rob ... thanks for starting the 2009 thread!!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship:

you starting a 2009 roll call:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: :)

If so Feb 15th - Feb 23rd

Hey Rob ... thanks for starting the 2009 thread!!!!:cool1: :thumbsup2 :worship:

you starting a 2009 roll call:rolleyes1 :rolleyes: :)

If so Feb 15th - Feb 23rd

Actually, that chick with the balloons started it (MiaSRN62) aka... Mia, Maria, roboNurse, gabby, sunshine, and now... "OP of the VB Adoration Thread 2009" :flower3:

And she has brought over the remainder of this year's roll call and will be adding to it as the dates are PM or posted. I for one am happy to say that we will are expecting to stay 5/3/09 to 5/8/09, but can't book it for a couple days yet.

Hey Rob -- That is the same date that I am looking to arrive to VB! We were there this May the same time. Have to compare dates next week.:thumbsup2

Hey Rob -- That is the same date that I am looking to arrive to VB! We were there this May the same time. Have to compare dates next week.:thumbsup2

Cool! Hope we get to meet. We have been in Apr, and Jun-Nov, but we really are thinking May is going to be the best month for doing some wildlife exploring in the nearby national parklands. So we're juiced and ready to book Friday.

Hey starbox :wave: been seeing you getting back to the boards lately. Hope school has settled in for you.

Count us in June 7-12, assuming I can get a room at the 7 month window! Hoping to get a 1 BDR, if none are available we'll probably go for an OVIR. We stayed for two nights in 2007 and enjoyed it, looking forward to a longer stay. This will be the first time in many years that we aren't doing WDW at this time of the year, but we are planning on an October stay in 2009 for F & W Festival also a first.

I agree with hubby. I'd vote for a Ocean View Inn Room over a 1 Bedroom anytime.

We've been alternating year to year, but I think we've come to the decision that the 1 bdrm ammenities are more important to us now and will likely stick with it in the future.

We mainly like to cook our own meals. And with in room laundry I only have to bring one pair of underwear. :thumbsup2

Kidding ;)

We've been alternating year to year, but I think we've come to the decision that the 1 bdrm ammenities are more important to us now and will likely stick with it in the future.

We mainly like to cook our own meals. And with in room laundry I only have to bring one pair of underwear. :thumbsup2

Kidding ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats on the ressie. Enjoy your trip (and my birthday on the 3rd)!

And with in room laundry I only have to bring one pair of underwear

Hey Rob....having gone through the drama of trying to get a washer at prime time in the Inn, I can fully appreciate your above comment ! :teeth:
Loved your photos by the way !

I've updated the 2009 roll call !!! If I missed anyone, please give me a "shout out" ! I've been working and had today off so I wanted to get caught up with our thread. I will also be looking to book a room for a night or two in early May----hey Rob...might be able to meet up with ya ? We have to move our dd out of school and I'm just waiting to hear the final exam schedule to book. Then again, we'll probably need a few nights in mid August !

Just booked a few days ago for Vero Beach from Sunday 11/02/08 through Thursday morning 11/06/08 in a 2 bedroom, with a waitlist for Thursday night . This is Jersey Week, so I really don't expect Thursday night to open up. Still, 4 nights at Vero Beach is better than 4 nights in NJ, especially in November!!! ;)

so glad to see this thread back. I can't wait until I can call for our June ressie. If they get internet in the rooms by then - and we get a decent OVIR - I will do some live streaming for everyone. Cross your fingers for that internet - our mobile card does not like Vero all that much (although we have a new one now so maybe it will be better).

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Congrats on the ressie. Enjoy your trip (and my birthday on the 3rd)!

I will remember on 05/03/09 it is YOUR birthday... for sure. Thanks for contributing to the VB threads sooo much.... You know I like to address people by their first names.... Am I assuming too much to think that I can call you Lori? An assumption on my part.

Has anyone heard anything about Ozzie's Crab House? Have they started any renovations after the fire? I loved going there. :confused3

Subscribing...we leave for VBR in 11 days!!!!

Has anyone heard anything about Ozzie's Crab House? Have they started any renovations after the fire? I loved going there.

The last time I drove by there was Aug 18 and it was still boarded up with no apparent signs of life in the way of rebuilding ? :sad1:

Whoo-hoo DVC Jen....a live streaming broadcast would be terrific. I am anxiously awaiting internet in the rooms !

Have a wonderful trip JerJan :banana: :cool1: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter