The 13 Reflections of Evil Trading Event

TLSnell1981

Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine
I'm really excited about this event, but a bit unsure, what to expect. Did anyone attend last year?

I have gone for the last 3 years. They are lots of fun. Pin Pics has a nice write up of last year's event with photos. Just google "mickey's circus pin event". AllEars has a good write up too. http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2012/09/mickeys_circus_2012_disney_tra.html

Now, this year, the way they have sold the tickets is different than any past year that I have attended. I am not sure what to expect for the Friday the 13th event...

Any idea how the random selection process works and/or how many tickets are sold? Mmost of the items are very small editions. Looks like fun though! I adore Villians!

For the RSP, you basically pick the items you want and rank them on a form in order of importance. If you want more than one of a specific item, you fill out a 2nd form and so forth. You submit your form(s) and Disney runs it through their process. I do not know specifically what that process entails, but here is my guess. Let's say for item #1 in the catalog, which has an edition size of 500, they take everyone who ranked it #1 on their list. If there are less than 500, then everyone gets one. If they have some left over, then they move to everyone who ranked it 2nd, and then on down the line. If more than 500 people ranked it #1, then they choose people randomly to get it.

No idea how many tickets are being sold, but in the last 3 years, I have never seen an event sell out like the Friday event did this year (sold out in less than 3 hours). The breakfast and dessert party (which is not offered this year) normally sell out, but normally it takes a couple of weeks to a couple of months to sell out. I am hoping that means that Friday will be much more exclusive considering the price they charged for it. It will be interesting to see if Saturday sells out too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter